Jed's Roadhouse, CLOSED?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
The place was full of white trash.

IT WAS STILL FUN! YOU CAN FIND TRASH IS ANY BAR! PEOPLE WITH MONEY TRASH PEOPLE WITHOUT! WHO CARES !

Jed's are close. Wasnt making enough money to keep it open. Thats my understanding and his father gave him the money for Jed's so im sure his father had alot to do with the closing of Jed's. His father has a company in Conklin route 11 i beleive its a Metal fabricating place there. Im sure he will be working there :rolleyes:

Jed's are close. Wasnt making enough money to keep it open. Thats my understanding and his father gave him the money for Jed's so im sure his father had alot to do with the closing of Jed's. His father has a company in Conklin route 11 i beleive its a Metal fabricating place there. Im sure he will be working there :rolleyes:

I don't know if that is completely the truth. I don't think that the father was involved as much as you say. The owner of Jed's has money of his own and did most of the work himself. Sorry to see it close, it was a good place to hang out!

Guest Guest

I'm glad to see it close...it was a nasty place. Now all they have to do to clean up upper court street would be to get rid of all the nasty strip clubs. Nothing but nasty slobs.

Guest Guest
I'm glad to see it close...it was a nasty place. Now all they have to do to clean up upper court street would be to get rid of all the nasty strip clubs. Nothing but nasty slobs.

who asked your opinon francis why dont you just leave binghamton and dont return

Guest Guest

it is a tool & die shop (machine shop). i think doug has his own money

Guest Guest
who asked your opinon francis why dont you just leave binghamton and dont return

Oh so sorry to offend the nasty fat toothless hillbillys that go to these places to drool over girls they know they could never get. And the girls arn't even good looking...how sad :(

Oh so sorry to offend the nasty fat toothless hillbillys that go to these places to drool over girls they know they could never get. And the girls arn't even good looking...how sad :(

I have been there and I assure you I am not a "toothless hillbilly". If you don't like the place that is fine but there is no need to insult people with such an idiot remark. Now relax and find yourself a knitting thread to post on, if I see you bull again, you will be removed. Have a nice day (if you can in your miserable life)!

Guest Guest

Sorry to see Jeds Close, but what do you expect for moving to "Trooper Alley", and to only be open 2 nights a week. The old place was better on Barlow rd. But Doug saw $$$$$ from Manleys and took it. I don't blame him for that. Sorry to see it go. Had many good times in both places. Now i have to find another

Guest Bubba's Bank
Did Jed's ROadhouse CLOSE???

We've noticed an increase of trailer payments being made on time so our guess is "yes."

Guest Guest

anyone who's thinking about opening a bar or restaurant- beer and food sales as declining because people are strapped for cash. be careful.

Guest Guest
anyone who's thinking about opening a bar or restaurant- beer and food sales as declining because people are strapped for cash. be careful.

Oh thank you!!

I was going to start one up in the morning but now, thanks to your great business insight, I will wait untill everything is better. Could you be a peach and let me know when that would be?

Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate the info.

@

Guest Guest
I have been there and I assure you I am not a "toothless hillbilly". If you don't like the place that is fine but there is no need to insult people with such an idiot remark. Now relax and find yourself a knitting thread to post on, if I see you bull again, you will be removed. Have a nice day (if you can in your miserable life)!

You may not be a toothless hillbilly but you are an egotisitcal control freak and something tells me your probably pretty nasty looking too. You hide behind your so called power here on this board. Do you honestly think that I care if you remove me? Do you think anyone cares about your stupid threats that you post on here daily? It is a broome county message board not that big of a deal, lol your not that important and there are many other ways to get back on here after you block someone. So why don't you get off your high horse and stop the useless threats they just make you look like a DELETED.

X

You may not be a toothless hillbilly but you are an egotisitcal control freak and something tells me your probably pretty nasty looking too. You hide behind your so called power here on this board. Do you honestly think that I care if you remove me? Do you think anyone cares about your stupid threats that you post on here daily? It is a broome county message board not that big of a deal, lol your not that important and there are many other ways to get back on here after you block someone. So why don't you get off your high horse and stop the useless threats they just make you look like a di*k.

Yes I am! Sucks to be a minion like you doesn't it! It's not a secret where I am or who I am so why don't YOU stop hiding behind your GUEST status on this board and stop down with your big mouth and see if you still got the same amount of teeth when you leave? Because you are CHICKEN! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You got me laughing so hard at you gutless comments that I think I am going to have to go pee!!! :lol:

Archived