Jed's Roadhouse, CLOSED?

Guest Guest

You may not be a toothless hillbilly but you are an egotisitcal control freak and something tells me your probably pretty nasty looking too. You hide behind your so called power here on this board. Do you honestly think that I care if you remove me? Do you think anyone cares about your stupid threats that you post on here daily? It is a broome county message board not that big of a deal, lol your not that important and there are many other ways to get back on here after you block someone. So why don't you get off your high horse and stop the useless threats they just make you look like a DELETED.

X

:lol::lol::lol: I am still laughing about you!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
We've noticed an increase of trailer payments being made on time so our guess is "yes."

HAHAHA........ now that's funny, but sadly true!

@

Guest Whitey

I loved jeds. Dont let the people fool you. I have met someof the nicest folks in there. Always a good time. They are to smart to stay in the bar business they can make more money in the machine shops. and Dont worry about Doug he always lands on his feet and always makes money in the long run.

@

Jed's are close. Wasnt making enough money to keep it open. Thats my understanding and his father gave him the money for Jed's so im sure his father had alot to do with the closing of Jed's. His father has a company in Conklin route 11 i beleive its a Metal fabricating place there. Im sure he will be working there :rolleyes:

Sorry to say! Father and son are not the best of friends!

Father had NOTHING to do with Jed's!

That bar was so funny! I cant believe it closed- it was a good time. A friend of mine had a bachlorette party there. We all got there saying NO- we are not going to ride the bull. Then, after some drinks, everyone of us rode the bull!!! :)

Archived