TO THE PERSON THAT DIDN'T PAY FOR THE FISH SANDWICHES

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The fast food place that I work for docked my pay for it. Thanks!!!! I am a single mother and you drive a car that is worth more than I will make in five years! By the way, NICE SWEATER VEST!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flashier they are and the more they show off, the less class and the less money they truly have. Phonies show themsleves up front every single time. Should be easy to find them.

The fast food place that I work for docked my pay for it. Thanks!!!! I am a single mother and you drive a car that is worth more than I will make in five years! By the way, NICE SWEATER VEST!!

They were good fish sandwiches. Thank you for giving me my order before I paid idiot!

Guest Guest
They were good fish sandwiches. Thank you for giving me my order before I paid idiot!

Thanks for being a scum bag lowlife. Believe it or not, you will get yours someday. Oh wait you already got it, you grew up being scum of the earth.What a proud man you must be..

Guest guest

You told me to have a nice day. I thought that was my cue to leave. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Julia Allison

This is so typical of jerks living beyond their means cutting pathetic corners like this to make their car payment-no integrity. Don't worry girlfriend, karma is a bitch and she always buys roundtrip tickets.

Guest guest
This is so typical of jerks living beyond their means cutting pathetic corners like this to make their car payment-no integrity. Don't worry girlfriend, karma is a bitch and she always buys roundtrip tickets.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amen! Karma is a bitch and will always get you in the end!!!

Thanks for being a scum bag lowlife. Believe it or not, you will get yours someday. Oh wait you already got it, you grew up being scum of the earth.What a proud man you must be..

Do you really think the person who didn't pay for the sandwiches would reply? You are a typical Binghamtonian inbred idiot!. I'm sure damn glad I moved and you have proved once again how idiodic people can be from that area!

Guest squirrel
Do you really think the person who didn't pay for the sandwiches would reply? You are a typical Binghamtonian inbred idiot!. I'm sure damn glad I moved and you have proved once again how idiodic people can be from that area!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Way to stick to the subject of the post!!

Way to stick to the subject of the post!!

Sorry, but I tried to crack a joke and once again a stupid small minded Binghamtonian flapped their jaws over the net. Pisses me off!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
If it's a fast food place, how did they get the food before they paid?

Just curious...

That's acutally a legitimate question. Makes me curious too.

Sorry, but I tried to crack a joke and once again a stupid small minded Binghamtonian flapped their jaws over the net. Pisses me off!!!!!!!!

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Just don't be grouping everyone here all together! Some of us aren't that bad!!!

Guest Guest

You've gone ahead and proven the ol' saying, "you can take the idiot out of Binghamton, but you can't get them to stop being an idiot." You should have stayed here so you wouldn't stand out so much - you idiot!

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Just don't be grouping everyone here all together! Some of us aren't that bad!!!

Sorry, should've said majority and not generalize on the entire population!

You've gone ahead and proven the ol' saying, "you can take the idiot out of Binghamton, but you can't get them to stop being an idiot." You should have stayed here so you wouldn't stand out so much - you idiot!

I was a nice person until I moved to Binghamton. That is why I moved out after living there a year (so I could be myself again and not such a negative person). BTW enjoy all of that sunshine :blink:

Guest Guest
Where is this place that gives you your fast food before you pay????

I'd like to know where so I could make fun of the idiot at the drivethrough!

Guest The Accused

McDonalds next to the mall. I know because I am the accused. And I know that this is not the girl from the drive-thru window who started this post because McDonalds employees give out free food all the time, they don't get docked a thing. The whole thing was a misunderstanding. There was no one at the pay window then the girl just handed me the bag. I panicked and sped off.

Guest Guest
I was a nice person until I moved to Binghamton. That is why I moved out after living there a year (so I could be myself again and not such a negative person). BTW enjoy all of that sunshine :blink:

Ok, BYW enjoy the lyme disease you get from the deer ticks.

Archived