TO THE PERSON THAT DIDN'T PAY FOR THE FISH SANDWICHES

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
McDonalds next to the mall. I know because I am the accused. And I know that this is not the girl from the drive-thru window who started this post because McDonalds employees give out free food all the time, they don't get docked a thing. The whole thing was a misunderstanding. There was no one at the pay window then the girl just handed me the bag. I panicked and sped off.

You expect us to believe that this is really the person that did this?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
How is the weather out there?? I hear it is gorgeous!!

The weather in Phoenix today is the same as it is everyday - pretty much like the Sahara Desert. Stay in doors and crank the AC.

Guest Guest
McDonalds next to the mall. I know because I am the accused. And I know that this is not the girl from the drive-thru window who started this post because McDonalds employees give out free food all the time, they don't get docked a thing. The whole thing was a misunderstanding. There was no one at the pay window then the girl just handed me the bag. I panicked and sped off.

There was no other solution to this?

Guest HAHAHA
Do you really think the person who didn't pay for the sandwiches would reply? You are a typical Binghamtonian inbred idiot!. I'm sure damn glad I moved and you have proved once again how idiodic people can be from that area!

THANKS TARIK!!! :blink:

Guest Guest

Panicked because you had no money? What other reason to panic is there? If it were a misunderstanding you'd have gone inside after leaving the window and paid.

Guest Guest
There was no other solution to this?

I suppose I could have went back and clogged up the drive-thru line at lunch time. For $3.24 I think I was better off.

Guest Guest
I suppose I could have went back and clogged up the drive-thru line at lunch time. For $3.24 I think I was better off.

You could have eaten your fish sandwich while you were waiting.

How is the weather out there?? I hear it is gorgeous!!

It can get hot, but without the humidity it is quite nice! A 110 day here is like a 85-90 degree day there. The sun is out like 90% of the time and it usually doesn't drop below 60 in the colder months (during the day at least).

Guest Guest
It can get hot, but without the humidity it is quite nice! A 110 day here is like a 85-90 degree day there. The sun is out like 90% of the time and it usually doesn't drop below 60 in the colder months (during the day at least).

Just slather on your number97 sunblock and you'll last a good 45 seconds out there.

Guest Guest
Really it's not as bad as many think!

I've been there. The biggest challenge of the day was trying to get from the house into the car and get the air going before I was completely drenched in sweat. Gotta love it.

Guest Guest
The fast food place that I work for docked my pay for it. Thanks!!!! I am a single mother and you drive a car that is worth more than I will make in five years! By the way, NICE SWEATER VEST!!

Well you should complain to the department of labor because that is illegal for your employer to do.

Guest Guest

To the OP... you said it all honey, when you said... 'Sweater Vest'. That told us all we need to know about this weasel. I've never worked fast food before, but, I can appreciate all the nimrods you have to deal with on a daily basis. My sympathies to you.

I've been there. The biggest challenge of the day was trying to get from the house into the car and get the air going before I was completely drenched in sweat. Gotta love it.

You're probably just sensative to the heat. If you give it a few months, you wouldn't even notice the temperatures. It would just be a norm!

The fast food place that I work for docked my pay for it. Thanks!!!! I am a single mother and you drive a car that is worth more than I will make in five years! By the way, NICE SWEATER VEST!!

I am really sorry about that. Where do you work? People like that suck and I hope you don't lose trust in your customers because of one joker who wanted to get away with an April Fools prank.

Guest Guest
I was a nice person until I moved to Binghamton. That is why I moved out after living there a year (so I could be myself again and not such a negative person). BTW enjoy all of that sunshine :blink:

You're such a nice person that you moved away to get away from negativity, but yet you come back here to BVC to post negativity about the place you had to get away from? Makes sense! :blink:

Guest Guest
I am really sorry about that. Where do you work? People like that suck and I hope you don't lose trust in your customers because of one joker who wanted to get away with an April Fools prank.

Hey, that Grate guy is wearing a sweater vest!!! He's the one! Get him!

Guest klones
Panicked because you had no money? What other reason to panic is there? If it were a misunderstanding you'd have gone inside after leaving the window and paid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a nice person that you moved away to get away from negativity, but yet you come back here to BVC to post negativity about the place you had to get away from? Makes sense! :blink:

That's not the only reason I moved. Secondly I log onto BCV to see what's happening in the area on occasion. Lastly, don't start.

Hey, that Grate guy is wearing a sweater vest!!! He's the one! Get him!

My family took away all of my sweater vests. So it couldn't have been me. And if my car costs more than she'll make in five year, then she must be a volunteer.

Guest Guest
My family took away all of my sweater vests. So it couldn't have been me. And if my car costs more than she'll make in five year, then she must be a volunteer.

After detaining a probably suspect in the JC fish caper, detectives decided to release one David R. Grate on his own recognisinseince. "His alibis are rock solid," said commissioner McCheese. "we have no further basis to hold the suspect."

Guest Guest
Do you really think the person who didn't pay for the sandwiches would reply? You are a typical Binghamtonian inbred idiot!. I'm sure damn glad I moved and you have proved once again how idiodic people can be from that area!

You came on this site and posted so what does that make you...you can't escape binghamton can you? You haven't proved much other than you are a moron in a different location. And the kid is replying you dumbass.

Archived