TO THE PERSON THAT DIDN'T PAY FOR THE FISH SANDWICHES

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Leave the guy alone. The girl handed him the bag and didn't ask for any money.

And what is all this talk about the weather? It's like Rusty calling into the public access show.

Yea leave him alone, he stole fish sandwiches from McDonald's, we should feel sorry for him

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really think the person who didn't pay for the sandwiches would reply? You are a typical Binghamtonian inbred idiot!. I'm sure damn glad I moved and you have proved once again how idiodic people can be from that area!

Again I am going to tell you that your abusive responses to these people here will not be tolerated. Go back to your hole or I will tell everyone who you are.

@

Guest Guest
The fast food place that I work for docked my pay for it. Thanks!!!! I am a single mother and you drive a car that is worth more than I will make in five years! By the way, NICE SWEATER VEST!!

to withhold money from your pay is illegal, report them, and find another employer.

Guest Guest
The fast food place that I work for docked my pay for it. Thanks!!!! I am a single mother and you drive a car that is worth more than I will make in five years! By the way, NICE SWEATER VEST!!

and the reason you didnt get the license plate # and call the police about the theft was?

@

Guest Guest
Do you really think the person who didn't pay for the sandwiches would reply? You are a typical Binghamtonian inbred idiot!. I'm sure damn glad I moved and you have proved once again how idiodic people can be from that area!

If you moved from the area and are so thrilled by your choice, why are you still taking the time to read about us!!!

@

Archived