Dream Job

Guest daydreamin'

Guest daydreamin'

If money was of no importance and you could do anything, any job at all, what would you do? I would be a care taker of large and exotic animals.

Guest Guest

I would gladly take care of children whose parents neglect them in any way. I feel bad for kids that are not shown any love or attention by their parents.

If money was of no importance and you could do anything, any job at all, what would you do? I would be a care taker of large and exotic animals.

I would be a professional scrapbooker

Bartending is a lot of fun! You get to be a shrink without paying back the tuition, but not exactly sure I’d take all my advice. Plus you make a lot of money. And it can get pretty exciting sometimes!

Bus Driver :blink::blink::blink:

Large breed dog rescue with an extension for senior dogs of any breed. If the money was there, a private vet on premises with an up to date medical facility to treat any type of sickness that can be treated. Each dog having their own "room" complete with a nice comfy couch they could lounge on all day long. A doggy door built in for each to use to go out into a private yard with plenty of sunshine or shade, whatever mood stikes them. Enough staff on hand to be sure each dog got lots of playtime in a larger open area each day as well as one on one time with humans. And of course, groomers and trainers on staff.

I would adopt out the large breed to the correct homes. The seniors would stay with us for life.

Guest BC Rez

If money is no object, why work. LOL.

Seriously, I'd buy a big house w/loads of land and get a bunch of "rescue" animals and a goat or two to mow the grass.

Guest Guest

I wanted to be a lawyer as a kid....or maybe a reported for the NYTimes.....

The best job would be to be paid to stay home with my son - and I mean legit pay - like a job - not welfare :)

Guest Guest

Drag Queen in Key West. Thanks!

Guest Guest

WiFi Coordinator

Riverwalk Chairman

RoundAbout Designer

Water Plant Operator

Graffiti Abater

Desk Clerk at a San Fran B&B

50 year-old public defender

Laundry Mat Bouncer/Security Guard

Farmer's Marketer

Professional Protester

Blight Coordinator

Just a few of my "dream jobs"

Guest Guest

Studmaster at a Nevada brothell.

What does a studmaster do you ask?

When the girls get bored because they have'nt had a customer,

they call upon the services of the STUDMASTER!!!

Guest Guest
Large breed dog rescue with an extension for senior dogs of any breed. If the money was there, a private vet on premises with an up to date medical facility to treat any type of sickness that can be treated. Each dog having their own "room" complete with a nice comfy couch they could lounge on all day long. A doggy door built in for each to use to go out into a private yard with plenty of sunshine or shade, whatever mood stikes them. Enough staff on hand to be sure each dog got lots of playtime in a larger open area each day as well as one on one time with humans. And of course, groomers and trainers on staff.

I would adopt out the large breed to the correct homes. The seniors would stay with us for life.

I would like to do something like that with horses. I would love to be able to go to auctions and save neglected and abused horses. Nuture them back to health and find them loving homes. The older horses I would keep with me and let them live out the rest of their days comfortably grazing in the pastures. :o)

Guest Guest
I would like to do something like that with horses. I would love to be able to go to auctions and save neglected and abused horses. Nuture them back to health and find them loving homes. The older horses I would keep with me and let them live out the rest of their days comfortably grazing in the pastures. :o)

sorry wrong smiley haha :D

Guest Guest

If money was no object ? Well you gotta have money to live on but if I had enough and did not have to work to pay such high taxes, then I guess I would like to be..................

Just Happy and Content. Maybe have a Camper and Travel the entire USA. there's only 2 states I never been in for longer then it took to drive thru to get where I was going, and would very much like to go to them and spend at the very least, 2 days like all the rest, just so I could say I've been to every State. Iowa and Maine.

If money was no object ? Well you gotta have money to live on but if I had enough and did not have to work to pay such high taxes, then I guess I would like to be..................

Just Happy and Content. Maybe have a Camper and Travel the entire USA. there's only 2 states I never been in for longer then it took to drive thru to get where I was going, and would very much like to go to them and spend at the very least, 2 days like all the rest, just so I could say I've been to every State. Iowa and Maine.

I don't know about Maine, but you haven't been to Iowa because there's no reason for anybody to go there!

Archived