Guest insanity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl

Boy that poptart guy is sooooo right. He is the smartest person on this board. I bet he is extremely good looking too. I wish more people were like him. Poptart for Mayor!!!! :lol:

Boy that poptart guy is sooooo right. He is the smartest person on this board. I bet he is extremely good looking too. I wish more people were like him. Poptart for Mayor!!!! :lol:

wow girl...thanks so much...i never knew. :wub: you are pretty swell yourself :rolleyes:

wow i really don't know how ed can do this.....i feel so dirty.

Guest country girl
oh i have noticed lots of things about you girl...but i don't want to get into that now ;) anyway when you register you eliminate the risk of having someone come on here and pretend to be you and state something contray to what you believe.

Oh yeah, like what? This ought to be interesting to see how close you are.

Dodo, I mean Frodo :) likes to think that I live in a trailer.

And there we have it, 14th post & the bashing begins.

This aspect of the forum is an unfortunate one, and is the reason I choose not to join. As long as the Voice remains a public forum versus a purely registered forum, the bashing will probably never stop. This forum is like putting up with the rude drivers on the road. There seems to be someone who's always tailgating, ready to honk their horn at you. I guess some people would rather just act obnoxious & rude hiding behind 'guest'. It's more fun than acting like a civil adult!

I also don't get the deep involvement in the discussions by some admins on this site. I do belong to other forums, and moderator involvement in the discussions are minimal. You will be told to get a life on this site however!

Doc

Hey Doc, chill! I too, visit several forums on this planet, but BCV is home to me. I like the fact that Billy and Holly interact with us here. It makes me feel comfortable, and at home with friends! It's the best board I've found so far, and it's right here at home.

Oh yeah, like what? This ought to be interesting to see how close you are.

Dodo, I mean Frodo :) likes to think that I live in a trailer.

i can't say...i have been sworn to secrecy by the brotherhood of registed online members....aka brom. and frodo is our chief security officer and he will punish me if i tell any secrets. but it seems like frodo has been taking his meds lately and has turned into a wimp...hmmm :blink:

Guest country girl

i can't say...i have been sworn to secrecy by the brotherhood of registed online members....aka brom. /quote]

Huh? You lost me so now you have some explaining to do. Ok, now I seem like an airhead dont I? I am not trust me.

Guest country girl

:o Very funny smart DELETED.

Guest country girl
what do you mean? are you suggesting that I had something to do with that post? All along I thought that you had nothing but kind words for me and now i find out its not true???? oh the pain...oh the agony :P

I know your sense of humor by now. :D

@

Guest Guest
good to know....and you may be the only one.... :lol::lol:

still waiting for an answer

i can't say...i have been sworn to secrecy by the brotherhood of registed online members....aka brom. /quote]

Huh? You lost me so now you have some explaining to do. Ok, now I seem like an airhead dont I? I am not trust me.

still waiting for an answer

sounds legit doesn't it....i just made it up. sometimes when i have too much coffee i get really strange. and this would be one of them. you may understand and appreicate the humor, but how about the weirdness? can you appreciate that?\

and I love how we hijacked this thread....whooooo hooooo :P

Guest country girl
sounds legit doesn't it....i just made it up. sometimes when i have too much coffee i get really strange. and this would be one of them. you may understand and appreicate the humor, but how about the weirdness? can you appreciate that?\

and I love how we hijacked this thread....whooooo hooooo :P

and the song thread too B) I put a few more on there.

Guest country girl
That's fine with me Country Girl, I don't whine about hijacking. Sometimes those end up being the best threads :)

Thanks, I ran out of work early today so I am a little bored right now. :)

Guest country girl
i was thnking the same thing....i have so many things to do around here, yet i can't stop.

you people are worse than crack! :lol:

You "crack" me up. Pretty bad, but I could not resist a bad joke. :rolleyes:

Archived