Guest insanity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sounds like a good plan, I love doing dishes.

Really? Ugh, it's the job I hate the most!

That's why I have a sink full now. I should just make my boys do them.

Can't you hear the "Awwww Maaaaahmmm" already? ;) hehehe

I'd better get to them, if you guys go bowling, have fun!

There you go CupKate, you could start a whole new business venture, Dish Washer For Hire.

I'd stay away from SIH's house tho, he might have you picking up poo! :lol:

I wanted to be a maid for awhile. But I bet I would've had to see some nastiness. I don't do poop pickup!!

Really? Ugh, it's the job I hate the most!

That's why I have a sink full now. I should just make my boys do them.

Can't you hear the "Awwww Maaaaahmmm" already? ;) hehehe

I'd better get to them, if you guys go bowling, have fun!

Your so lucky I cant wait till my son is old enough to tell him the dishes need to be done. My parents figured it like this dad worked for it, mom made it ,the boys clean it up

Guest country girl
Well aren't you "Miss Hotty Totty"! I've been up to my elbows for two hours in dog crap and I've barely reached the front yard.

@

It sounds like you really need to go buy a yard vac, the kind that looks like a lawnmower, it would be much easier. :)

Your so lucky I cant wait till my son is old enough to tell him the dishes need to be done. My parents figured it like this dad worked for it, mom made it ,the boys clean it up

How old is your son? I've had mine doing dishes for a while now.

They will argue with me about this, but it WILL NOT kill them to do some work around the house.

Of course, I am the one sitting here now with dishpan hands.

How old is your son? I've had mine doing dishes for a while now.

They will argue with me about this, but it WILL NOT kill them to do some work around the house.

Of course, I am the one sitting here now with dishpan hands.

Hes 8. Right now were working on the not having to get in his room using a snow shovel and not loseing socks all the damm time. Four bags of socks in 6 months. I think he's eating the damm things.

All of you crybabies have to realize that everyone on here are different in many way to include how they react to a post or a response. Just because you respond or comment in a certain manner, doesn't necessarily mean that all other posters have to react the way you do or would like them to. Everyone is different, look at Sleepless in Hillcrest for instance, he is definitely different! Do you castrate his because he is the way he is, no you embrace him and love him (don't get excite Sleepless, it's a figure of speech). All I am saying is that you should have an open mind when frequenting site such as these and grow thicker skin when someone criticizes you for what they interpreted as a dumb comment or a stupid response. When you criticize someone's avatar and they respond with a not so pleasant remark, they are expressing that they weren't real happy with your comment and you should have a little respect for that. Relax, take a deep breath and respond with your true feelings. And REGISTER for Christ's Sake!

I missed this earlier. :lol::lol: Figure of speech??? Does this mean our prom date in June is off Billy? I already dropped $400 on my gown, and I haven't even picked shoes out yet!

Well, you could try and sell it in the Classified section.

I think you should model it for the pics, too, like that guy w/ the wedding dress on eBay. ;)

<edit>

For those of you who haven't seen that, here's the link:

http://weddingdressguy.com/original_ebay_ad/ebaylisting.html

I was laughing out loud when I first saw that, and am rereading it now for the entertainment

value.

I missed this earlier. :lol::lol: Figure of speech??? Does this mean our prom date in June is off Billy? I already dropped $400 on my gown, and I haven't even picked shoes out yet!

no i think that btk has a non sexual crush on you sleepless. i think he likes you..... :wub::wub::wub: I think he found out how easy you are. he must have read it on the wall of the billiard place mens room.

@

Archived