new store in Binghamton?

rowseeo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I'm aware of a new store in downtown Binghamton that specializes in cocktail and special occassion dresses. Does anyone know the name and location of it? Thanks.

On the Town.

Next to Subway on the North side of Court St.

Guest Guest
On the Town.

Next to Subway on the North side of Court St.

I was a bit disappointed when I saw all the construction, and it ended up being a dress shop no one will go to, and end up closing in 6 months.

We need another restaurant, the lunch choices DT are teh suck.

Guest Guest
Downtown never has a shortage of "new" stores opening up...the problem is they never stay open long enough to become "old" stores.

I guess I better get down there and pick me up some cocktail dresses before its too late.

Guest New Customer

I was so pleased with the dresses at this shop. I found the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding. Also, check out the jewelry!!

Guest another guest
who ownes the store? a local person?
Yes they are both locals-one lives in JC and the other I think lives in Endicott. I hope they do well-we certainly can use some specialty stores in downtown.

@

Guest iNt@rW3B b(0)Y
I was a bit disappointed when I saw all the construction, and it ended up being a dress shop no one will go to, and end up closing in 6 months.

We need another restaurant, the lunch choices DT are teh suck.

:lol: All of downtown is TEH SUCK!!! :lol:

I drove by this store today and I have to say the dresses in the store window caught my eye. I defiantly have to stop in one day and see if they have that perfect dress for any occasion. Then that’s funny I sign on tonight and see a post about it. I wonder what the prices run? I hope they have something in my price range. The big question? DO THEY HAVE SHOES AND HANDBAGS??? What’s the perfect dress without the perfect shoes and bag? Am I right ladies….And we deserve it once in a while. :)

@

Two young ladies.

I'm not sure if they're local, but I think they are.

Who cares if its local? If you want to know for sure, go to Sall Stearnes & ask Ron Sall. He'd know because he's got the downtown area & current administration in his hip pocket. Whatever Sall wants, Sall gets.

Guest Guest
Who cares if its local? If you want to know for sure, go to Sall Stearnes & ask Ron Sall. He'd know because he's got the downtown area & current administration in his hip pocket. Whatever Sall wants, Sall gets.

So he WANTED higher taxes and higher water/sewer rates?

@

Guest guest

The shop reminds me of a Manhatten boutique! They also do special orders with designers that no one else carries in the area! It's a nice addition to downtown.

Guest Patty

So you have decided this may be the best free way to advertise this silly business.

It's going to take more than fake ads to get you up and running, but before you know it it will all come together as it ain't going to fly!

"Pink Bag" ring a bell, she was on the Vestal Parkway, best place in the area to do business, and it wasn't enough. Once you understand the area itself you will know with unemployment and gas prices and the fact that downtown Binghamton is dying, you'll soon figure it out.

Surprised someone hasn't taken you aside and told you all this.

Guest guest

Are you unemployed and have nothing better to do than respond to BC voice all day and the negativity will really take you places!

@

Guest Medera

Not unemployed, what you aren't supposed to answer this silliness?

They're taking advantage of a free ads so you get what follows.

It's to bad someone didn't tell them how many of these so called designer dress shops have failed here and on the Parkway.

This isn't NYC, we don't do partying and cocktailing in the Triple Cities..BIG CLUE?

Yeah sure good luck, but honesty so they know what's coming. Someone should have told them long before the investment.

The beautiful Bridal Emporiam in Endwell, gorgeous building, dresses for all occasions,many floors of size, shapes and ages, still can't make it.

OH WEll!

Guest Party Dress
I drove by this store today and I have to say the dresses in the store window caught my eye. I defiantly have to stop in one day and see if they have that perfect dress for any occasion. Then that’s funny I sign on tonight and see a post about it. I wonder what the prices run? I hope they have something in my price range. The big question? DO THEY HAVE SHOES AND HANDBAGS??? What’s the perfect dress without the perfect shoes and bag? Am I right ladies….And we deserve it once in a while. :)

@

I'm pretty sure I won't defiantly go there but if it's a good as people say it is, I will Definitely go there to check it out.

@

Guest STFU TOM

STFU Tom, you freaking DELETED. Always gotta be an DELETED when you reply, dontcha? Why don't you open a store in downtown Binghamton? You could sell all the mustard-stained Mets t-shirts that you got for free at Mets Free T-shirt day. And big velvet Elvis pictures.

Archived