new store in Binghamton?

rowseeo

Guest Guest
seriously, can you tell me the age group the shop caters to - I need a couple of new dresses for different occasions - I am over 50 - do they have anything for this age group? if they do I'll be happy to give it a try.

from the window it looked like more prom type of dresses. maybe they just put those out to attract the highschool crowd this time of year. I wasnt able to go in so I just peeked through the window. but they were very pretty dresses and I believe i did see a few in there for a more mature crowd. I bet they would special order you some as well if you showed interest. That would be good customer service and a good way to build business so it doesnt hurt to ask ya know.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Patty

Nothing to do with Pink Bag?

Got it, the point about that store was it was the finest in High Fashion and Hip clothing and shoes and jewelry and on the Vestal Parkway, the only place to be, and THEY COULDN'T MAKE IT!

Thats' what it has to do with Pink Bag. I loved that store, if they can't make it no one can!

Bursting your bubble perhaps, but why didn't anyone clue you in?

Guest another guest
Nothing to do with Pink Bag?

Got it, the point about that store was it was the finest in High Fashion and Hip clothing and shoes and jewelry and on the Vestal Parkway, the only place to be, and THEY COULDN'T MAKE IT!

Thats' what it has to do with Pink Bag. I loved that store, if they can't make it no one can!

Bursting your bubble perhaps, but why didn't anyone clue you in?

Patty could you be more arrogant? Your apparently favorite store goes out of business and the "proves" no one else can suceed? After all they were hip AND on the Vestal Parkway. Perhaps you can become an Obama avisor-he can certainly relate to your ridiculous elitist views.

Guest Guest
seriously, can you tell me the age group the shop caters to - I need a couple of new dresses for different occasions - I am over 50 - do they have anything for this age group? if they do I'll be happy to give it a try.

It looks like they have a variety of styles, but if you don't find anything that you think is appropriate for the occasion, try Tom's. you'd be surprised, I have found dresses both for my mother and I in there. Either way you go, you'll be supportong a local business. Also try that new "Sassy" boutique on Court st.

Guest Don't worry about it
####tail???? deleted???

@

Patty are you a little crazy or something or just obsessed with seeing the owners go down? Why do you care so much? The owners of the Pink Bag and the owners of the new store are two totally groups of people.

@

Guest Guest
Patty are you a little crazy or something or just obsessed with seeing the owners go down? Why do you care so much? The owners of the Pink Bag and the owners of the new store are two totally groups of people.

@

I\'m not Patty.

Guest another guest

No one can give you an honest answer because all of the people that post on here are old, crotchety, miserable white men who complain about everything and anything. They would get some strange looks walking into a dress shop.

@

Guest Guest

Well, good luck to them.

The parkway is a better location. I liked the Pink Bag, but it had inconsistent hours. Half the times I tried to go they were closed, and I think they never opened before 11:00 AM anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only one that got frustrated and didn't bother going back after the novelty wore off.

Guest Guest

So, from what I've read it sells mostly prom dresses. The question is how long after the prom ends do you think the store will remain open? Not many reasons to get all dressed up in this town.

@

Guest Patty

Simple post, if Pink Bag can't make it in the best spot in this town, why is that a downer..it's truth.

Truth has no place on here huh, why not, the girls of this new store post free ads don't they,is that honest?

I speak from experience with Pink Bag, never went there when it was closed, so pooh on that, but the population of shoppers for that style and price range found they could do just as well at Kohl's, Penny's,TJMaxx etc. Kohl's now carry Vera Wang and Pennys' has a great collection of prom gowns with a much better price tag, so there you are.

Sorry gals of the new shop who post your wares on here and the opening of your new shop, learn from what you read.

Don't bother with the comeback it's lame.

Guest Guest
Simple post, if Pink Bag can't make it in the best spot in this town, why is that a downer..it's truth.

Truth has no place on here huh, why not, the girls of this new store post free ads don't they,is that honest?

I speak from experience with Pink Bag, never went there when it was closed, so pooh on that, but the population of shoppers for that style and price range found they could do just as well at Kohl's, Penny's,TJMaxx etc. Kohl's now carry Vera Wang and Pennys' has a great collection of prom gowns with a much better price tag, so there you are.

Sorry gals of the new shop who post your wares on here and the opening of your new shop, learn from what you read.

Don't bother with the comeback it's lame.

you're crazy

Guest Guest

I can't see the store staying open very long.

Yes, actually there are places and events in this area the ladies can get dressed nicely to go to.

The problem is, there aren't that many ladies that like to dress nicely anymore. It's a shame too. There is nothing better than a woman that likes to look classy and sexy at the same time.

At least not in this area.

@

Guest Guest
I can't see the store staying open very long.

Yes, actually there are places and events in this area the ladies can get dressed nicely to go to.

The problem is, there aren't that many ladies that like to dress nicely anymore. It's a shame too. There is nothing better than a woman that likes to look classy and sexy at the same time.

At least not in this area.

@

None of them can wear low cuts in the back cuz there tramp stamps will show.

Not very classy.

Guest Guest
I'm aware of a new store in downtown Binghamton that specializes in cocktail and special occassion dresses. Does anyone know the name and location of it? Thanks.

who the hell in broome county needs coctail dresses..

@

Guest PATTY

Figures the one on here who thinks anyone with a skirt is HOT makes his stupid point!

What's that got to do with a business that unfortuately has the odds against them, it's Binghamton for heavens sakes. And a downtrodden Binghamton it is.These girls are to young for this venture not enough experience in the work world and the world of fashion and surely not going to get along, they NEVER DO!

Guest Guest
Figures the one on here who thinks anyone with a skirt is HOT makes his stupid point!

What's that got to do with a business that unfortuately has the odds against them, it's Binghamton for heavens sakes. And a downtrodden Binghamton it is.These girls are to young for this venture not enough experience in the work world and the world of fashion and surely not going to get along, they NEVER DO!

The tragic thing is that any women under 30 in a skirt in downtown Binghamton is the hottest thing in a few square miles.

Guest Guest
Do they have mother of the bride gowns and what sizes do they carry or is it just for young girls prom dress

I found a wonderful dress there perfect for my daughter's wedding and I am not a size 8!

My daugher-in-law found a dress she loved there and they were able to order the size and color that she wanted.

@

Archived