VATICAN: Pro-Abortion Politicians 'Must' be Denied Communion

A Faithful Catholic

Guest Guest
Jon, you happen to forget WHY the Spanish Inquisition started in the first place: The Jews and Muslims INFILTRATED the Catholic Hierarchy from FALSE CONVERSIONS for the sole sake of bringing down the Church. Queen Isabella was a staunch Catholic and when she caught wind of the conspiracy she was BEYOND infuriated.

The Spanish Inquisition was used for both political and religious reasons. Spain is a nation-state that was born out of religious struggle between numerous different belief systems including Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism and Judaism. Following the Crusades and the Reconquest of Spain by the Christian Spaniards the leaders of Spain needed a way to unify the country into a strong nation. Ferdinand and Isabella chose Catholicism to unite Spain and in 1478 asked permission of the pope to begin the Spanish Inquisition to purify the people of Spain. They began by driving out Jews, Protestants and other non-believers.

It was not based on some infiltration conspiracy as you would have us believe, but just that catholicism was used to attempt to unite the country. They could just as easily have chosen protestantism or one of the others. Please try to get your facts straight before posting.

Guest Guest
Wrong. People like YOU are the biggest aid to promoting abortions! :lol:

Really? Are you sure? Since I am pro-Life then you are saying that those that are pro-life promote abortions.

Try posting when you have some logic to back up your posts.

Guest Guest
Really? Are you sure? Since I am pro-Life then you are saying that those that are pro-life promote abortions.

Try posting when you have some logic to back up your posts.

Ok. Apparently, you are far more stupid than I had originally thought.

Read the following s-l-o-w-l-y and try to comprehend.

People like you -- anti-choice fanatics -- continuously show your ignorance.

Hence, people like you are reminders to civilization of exactly why abortion should not only be legal, but could actually be a GOOD thing if it thins the herd of people like YOU!

I hope this has helped you and has not taxed your brain too much.

@

While that may be the case, the CC is certainly singling out politicians more than the average church goer. Go read the article you just posted. Does it say politicians or anybody? You can't have it both ways.

Yes I can. Anybody who supports abortion commits a mortal sin. The article was just a little reminder to politicians that their are consequences to what they do.

The CC is obviously trying to influence legislation and needs to lose its tax-exempt status.

Nope. The politicians can vote anyway they want. They can IGNORE the teachings of the Church and Christ. If they do, there are spiritual consequences.....It is up to THEM to make the right decisions.

It was not based on some infiltration conspiracy as you would have us believe, but just that catholicism was used to attempt to unite the country. They could just as easily have chosen protestantism or one of the others. Please try to get your facts straight before posting.

Nope. Why did the Jews and Muslims try to subvert the Church through false conversions then?

"The Inquisition, as an ecclesiastical tribunal, had jurisdiction only over baptized Christians. However, since Jews (in 1492) and Muslim Moors (in 1502) had been banished from Spain, jurisdiction of the Inquisition during a large part of its history extended in practice to all royal subjects. The Inquisition worked in large part to ensure the orthodoxy of recent converts."

Guest Guest
Yes I can. Anybody who supports abortion commits a mortal sin. The article was just a little reminder to politicians that their are consequences to what they do.

Nope. The politicians can vote anyway they want. They can IGNORE the teachings of the Church and Christ. If they do, there are spiritual consequences.....It is up to THEM to make the right decisions.

Incorrect. You are probably not perceptive enough to see that one reason for this letter is to influence politicians. It is apparent to practically everybody else.

The CC should lose its tax-exempt status.

@

Archived