sex lasts for an average of 3-13 minutes

Guest mulligan

Guest Guest
How could it be personal if you're anonymous???

I've always been able to go a looooong time, to the delight of the ladies.

I heard thru the grapevien that the only reason you can is because you have to PUMP it up with that little pump you carry in your pocket and then it's sooooooo small it hardly get wet

Guest Guest

If you dont ask these questions how do you think they come up with the statistics? Sure it is personal and no ones business,no one asked you to sign your name. I think for the most part these surveys and statistics are stupid for that reason. They only reflect the responses of those who respond and the numbers are not a true reflection of the majority. Actually I think people who respond the surveys are in the minority

Guest Guest
If you dont ask these questions how do you think they come up with the statistics? Sure it is personal and no ones business,no one asked you to sign your name. I think for the most part these surveys and statistics are stupid for that reason. They only reflect the responses of those who respond and the numbers are not a true reflection of the majority. Actually I think people who respond the surveys are in the minority

Thanks for so lucidly pointing out the obvious.

Guest mulligan
yeah, why would you even ask that...on a message board?

Don't respond to it then. I know that's a difficult concept for you to understand.

Guest Guest
Don't respond to it then. I know that's a difficult concept for you to understand.

Not really, it's more difficult for pea brains like you who ask such stupid questions to begin with. Why not do everyone a favor and go back to aol message boards and post it there instead, or did you already trying to make yourself look even stupidererererererer then you areeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Guest
Take your mind to something worthwhile. Males don't fare well on here.

I beg to differ. I'm the anti-Minuteman.

I'm the HourMan.

I have references. Quite a few, in fact.

Guest mulligan
Not really, it's more difficult for pea brains like you who ask such stupid questions to begin with. Why not do everyone a favor and go back to aol message boards and post it there instead, or did you already trying to make yourself look even stupidererererererer then you areeeeeeeeeeee

typical response from a brainless individual. You must be a BU student who doesn't have sex

Guest Guest

Ladies: Do you honestly want a man to make it last for any longer than neccesary?

I mean, once the job is done, and you've reached climax, shouldn't it just stop there?

I for one am the kind of guy who pleases my woman first, and finishes up very soon after(or simultaneously)

Guest Guest
Ladies: Do you honestly want a man to make it last for any longer than neccesary?

I mean, once the job is done, and you've reached climax, shouldn't it just stop there?

I for one am the kind of guy who pleases my woman first, and finishes up very soon after(or simultaneously)

Some of us men can get her to where she wants to go more than once. You may be missing a big part of the action.

@

Guest lickerdicker
Some of us men can get her to where she wants to go more than once. You may be missing a big part of the action.

@

I can say I used to drink atleast a 6pack a night and more if I went out on weekends after a while I couldnt get it up that easy anymore and the harder I tried the more mental it became and if really drunk the ladies said you put it in than passed out. so what I am saying is alcohol makes you think you want it more but dosent do much for performance . I am 1 year alcohol free now and it just gets harder longer as the days go on.

Guest Guest
I can say I used to drink atleast a 6pack a night and more if I went out on weekends after a while I couldnt get it up that easy anymore and the harder I tried the more mental it became and if really drunk the ladies said you put it in than passed out. so what I am saying is alcohol makes you think you want it more but dosent do much for performance . I am 1 year alcohol free now and it just gets harder longer as the days go on.

That is waaaaaaaaaay more than anyone hear needs to know about anyone.

I heard thru the grapevien that the only reason you can is because you have to PUMP it up with that little pump you carry in your pocket and then it's sooooooo small it hardly get wet

You have a great sence of humor!!! :D

I'm proud to say I go the whole 13 minutes- the first 12 minutes consist of begging and whining! :lol:

This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

I agree, why ruin a good thing? Do men really think the longer they last the better lover they are? There is such a thing as overkill. After awhile you come off as selfish. If you want to please a woman go do a load of laundry That takes less than 3 minutes and I am sure shell appreciate it more.

Archived