sex lasts for an average of 3-13 minutes

Guest mulligan

Guest mulligan
I agree, why ruin a good thing? Do men really think the longer they last the better lover they are? There is such a thing as overkill. After awhile you come off as selfish. If you want to please a woman go do a load of laundry That takes less than 3 minutes and I am sure shell appreciate it more.

Laundry takes more than 3 minutes. It takes at least 30-45 minutes for them to wash and dry not to mention the folding. Uggh, how I hate folding.

Guest Guest
I'm proud to say I go the whole 13 minutes- the first 12 minutes consist of begging and whining! :lol:

Liar you never have, we know better the best I have managed is 12 minutes 57 seconds and i'm old and I have been practicing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Laundry takes more than 3 minutes. It takes at least 30-45 minutes for them to wash and dry not to mention the folding. Uggh, how I hate folding.

It takes 2 minutes to start a load or switch over a load. Even that would be appreciated. Folding is asking a lot.

I hate the whites.... socks,t-shirts and undies

@

Guest Benni Booboo

Put the effort and time into foreplay and you wouldn't have to have long drawn out sex. Foreplay is stimulating and keeps a person engaged. Marathon sex leads to boredom and thoughts of just get it over with or get off me.

I'm proud to say I go the whole 13 minutes- the first 12 minutes consist of begging and whining! :lol:

That is really funny!LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Guest
Take care of business and then roll over and go to sleep. Don't lie guys, that's what we all do.

Hey Pal don't call me a liar I have to gone 12 minutes 57 seconds. If you don't think it's true call the wife ask her she called all her friends after and glowed over the phone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ladies: Do you honestly want a man to make it last for any longer than neccesary?

I mean, once the job is done, and you've reached climax, shouldn't it just stop there?

I for one am the kind of guy who pleases my woman first, and finishes up very soon after(or simultaneously)

How about cuddling afterwards, not just rolling over and going to sleep? Most women want to feel held and loved afterwards.

Guest Just Lookin
How about cuddling afterwards, not just rolling over and going to sleep? Most women want to feel held and loved afterwards.

We might want that, Brighteyes but how many of us actually get that afterwards? Very few I'm willing to bet.

We might want that, Brighteyes but how many of us actually get that afterwards? Very few I'm willing to bet.

Just Lookin - You are probably right about that. Just a fantasy.

Guest Guest

remember that the next time he comes sniffing around. I dont know about anyone else but the amount of time my man spends making love to me out of bed is as important as the amount of time he spends making love while he is in my bed. I get it all or nothing...

Guest Guest

Ideal sex for me as a woman from start to finish foreplay included depending on actual intercourse itself time really doesn’t matter. Rule of thumb for women take care of me first and then you or us! Unless of course its 1 min. and I‘m unsatisfied, I don‘t know a lot of woman that would put up with this for too long. Men take care of your woman. They will seek satisfaction somewhere else!!! WARNING. When you hear don‘t worry honey it‘s okay more than 3 times you should be worried…. :unsure:

@

Guest Guest

I just spent a fair amount of time with a woman who never wanted to cuddle afterwards......... and I did. She couldn't handle it.

Ladies: Do you honestly want a man to make it last for any longer than neccesary?

I mean, once the job is done, and you've reached climax, shouldn't it just stop there?

I for one am the kind of guy who pleases my woman first, and finishes up very soon after(or simultaneously)

:unsure: I can't answer this unless you tell me how much I drank first. If I had alot-YES.

If I didn't---- I better climax MORE than one!!!!!! B):P

Put the effort and time into foreplay and you wouldn't have to have long drawn out sex. Foreplay is stimulating and keeps a person engaged. Marathon sex leads to boredom and thoughts of just get it over with or get off me.

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!1

@

Archived