Milk and Cookies

Tazz

A five-year-old boy and his grandfather were sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulled a beer out of the cooler. The little boy asked, 'Grandpa, can I have a beer?

Grandpa replied 'Can your peterbug touch your ass?

The little boy answered, 'No Gr andpa, It's just a little

peterbug!' Grandpa said, then you're not man enough to have a beer.

A little later Grandpa lit up a cigar. The little boy asked, 'Grandpa, can I have a cigar?' Once again, Grandpa asked, 'Can your peterbug touch your ass?''

The little boy answered 'no,' again. Grandpa said, 'Then you're not man enough to have a cigar.'

A little later, the boy came out of the house with some cookies and milk. Grandpa asked, 'Can I have a cookie?'

The boy asked, 'Can your peterbug touch your ass?'

Grandpa replied, Hell yeah, my peterbug can touch my ass!'

The boy replied, 'Good, then go f..k yourself. Grandma made these for me!!!

:lol:

Guest Guest
A five-year-old boy and his grandfather were sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulled a beer out of the cooler. The little boy asked, 'Grandpa, can I have a beer?

Grandpa replied 'Can your peterbug touch your ass?

The little boy answered, 'No Gr andpa, It's just a little

peterbug!' Grandpa said, then you're not man enough to have a beer.

A little later Grandpa lit up a cigar. The little boy asked, 'Grandpa, can I have a cigar?' Once again, Grandpa asked, 'Can your peterbug touch your ass?''

The little boy answered 'no,' again. Grandpa said, 'Then you're not man enough to have a cigar.'

A little later, the boy came out of the house with some cookies and milk. Grandpa asked, 'Can I have a cookie?'

The boy asked, 'Can your peterbug touch your ass?'

Grandpa replied, Hell yeah, my peterbug can touch my ass!'

The boy replied, 'Good, then go f..k yourself. Grandma made these for me!!!

:lol:

tazz, you should stick to reporting. by the way, most LADIES don't speak like you

tazz, you should stick to reporting. by the way, most LADIES don't speak like you

Dear Mom~

First you asked me to grow up. I did. Then you wanted grandchildren, did that times 4. THEN, you wanted great-grandchildren...so far two of them and the boys haven't started families yet. Now I have to only report news and have no fun at all? AND on top of that, I have to be a lady? <SHUCKS>

You might stand a chance of me becoming ladylike in a few more years (doubtful, but I have to give you some hope), after I get out of this second childhood I am going through, but dang it if I want to say MILK AND COOKIES, I darn well will!

Love,

Tazz

Guest Guest
Dear Mom~

First you asked me to grow up. I did. Then you wanted grandchildren, did that times 4. THEN, you wanted great-grandchildren...so far two of them and the boys haven't started families yet. Now I have to only report news and have no fun at all? AND on top of that, I have to be a lady? <SHUCKS>

You might stand a chance of me becoming ladylike in a few more years (doubtful, but I have to give you some hope), after I get out of this second childhood I am going through, but dang it if I want to say MILK AND COOKIES, I darn well will!

Love,

Tazz

how could you, you live in MAINE

Guest Guest
What does where I live have to do with anything?

maine ny s not known for it's ladies. on par with whitney point and newark valley, if you get my drift

Thanks Sleepless, at least I am exempt from being a lady<gag> being I live in Maine (the postal service will disagee with that, but hey...) and all.

Guest, I posted a NEWS article just for you while you were trying to figure out how to insult me some more. Go to the smoking thread and listen to the latest, it'll make you happy to know I am back in my groove.

BTW, it takes a lot to insult me. Life is to short to give a crapola <gasp> how others think of you.

Guest Guest
Thanks Sleepless, at least I am exempt from being a lady<gag> being I live in Maine (the postal service will disagee with that, but hey...) and all.

Guest, I posted a NEWS article just for you while you were trying to figure out how to insult me some more. Go to the smoking thread and listen to the latest, it'll make you happy to know I am back in my groove.

BTW, it takes a lot to insult me. Life is to short to give a crapola <gasp> how others think of you.

I CAN TELL BY HOW YOU TALK AND WHERE YOU LIVE

Town of Maine, or state of Maine? I haven't put my finger on you yet, but I like you! You like the big dogs, I like the little ugly ones...but we roll in the same direction!

Town of Maine, or state of Maine? I haven't put my finger on you yet, but I like you! You like the big dogs, I like the little ugly ones...but we roll in the same direction!

<SIGH> I suppose I should ask if it is the town or state, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough though.

I love this forum. So far I had no idea where I live. I have a cheating husband I had no clue about. Of course, since I do not know where I live, that would explain why I have not run across the cheating husband. I live in Broome county. Oh, and of course, I am not a LADY. That one I'll give them. I raised three boys, darn right I am not a lady, I played with my kids.....did the whole wrestling matches, camping, fishing,scouts, fixing cars ect....and that would have been hard to do as a LADY.

Oh well, it'll be fun to see what I find out next about myself. ;)

So des anybody like the durn joke? :lol:

<SIGH> I suppose I should ask if it is the town or state, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough though.

I love this forum. So far I had no idea where I live. I have a cheating husband I had no clue about. Of course, since I do not know where I live, that would explain why I have not run across the cheating husband. I live in Broome county. Oh, and of course, I am not a LADY. That one I'll give them. I raised three boys, darn right I am not a lady, I played with my kids.....did the whole wrestling matches, camping, fishing,scouts, fixing cars ect....and that would have been hard to do as a LADY.

Oh well, it'll be fun to see what I find out next about myself. ;)

So des anybody like the durn joke? :lol:

Are you serious? Tazz, don't you ever put up with a cheating husband...wrong thing to do. He's disrepectful..to say the very least...I won't even get into it. Email me and lets talk, I'm always here for friends.

Heres a good one 3 years ago I lived in West Windsor, since the air inthe summer is so nice Id leave the front door open. Well one day a huge bee got it the house. I spent half an hour trying to swat this bee, My son, who was 5 at the time kept laughing at me every time Id miss it, Finally Alex said to me "Give it up dad all your doin is pissin him off".

I know you are:) Just as soon as I find out where I live, I'm sure I'll locate the cheating husband and then I'll throw him out :lol: Guest will be along any moment to give me the info, rest assured.

I'm really hoping I don't have more kids/grandkids I have no clue about! :blink:

Heres a good one 3 years ago I lived in West Windsor, since the air inthe summer is so nice Id leave the front door open. Well one day a huge bee got it the house. I spent half an hour trying to swat this bee, My son, who was 5 at the time kept laughing at me every time Id miss it, Finally Alex said to me "Give it up dad all your doin is pissin him off".

Out of the mouths of babes.... :lol:

Archived