BCC Basketball

Guest Guest

You have got to be kidding me! Corning stinks what did the newspaper say their record was like 7-14?? And you want credit for beating that crap team at home? Either you werent at that game or this is Kevin Watson writing this himself, because those players DO NOT enjoy playing for him. They roll their eyes at him during timeouts and dont even acknowledge him half the time when he is talking. Number 10 was talking to his gf in the crowd during that last timeout with like 2 minutes to go in a close game.....And the only reason that Broome came back in that particular game is that the Corning point guards suck. I could have told you that during warmups watching them dribble but it took Watson 30 minutes to start trapping. Stay off the message boards and try reading a coaching book or 2 DUMBO, your players cant stand you. See you at the next game screwing it up for your team.

Ok, so your in the locker room at half time now? They pressed for most of the first half you idiot. And then corning pg sucks? Backer was one of the best players in the area last year and is doing quite well for corning as well. Did you get cut from Broome or were you on the team at some point and never played? They are winning games! Why don't you get that?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, so your in the locker room at half time now? They pressed for most of the first half you idiot. And then corning pg sucks? Backer was one of the best players in the area last year and is doing quite well for corning as well. Did you get cut from Broome or were you on the team at some point and never played? They are winning games! Why don't you get that?

Maybe I am in the locker room Dumbo Watson now stop writing on BC voice you moron and go learn how to coach a team or else we will keep squeaking by bad teams at home like Corning!!!! Either that or go cuddle with your ugly wife.

Maybe I am in the locker room Dumbo Watson now stop writing on BC voice you moron and go learn how to coach a team or else we will keep squeaking by bad teams at home like Corning!!!! Either that or go cuddle with your ugly wife.

Look, the guy is obviously an idiot. The fact that he is clearly posting on BC voice also makes me lose a lot of respect for him and you are right about his players, they are obviously disinterested and dont trust him at all. But lets give the team a chance before we bash on them. Broome always struggles in the beginning of the year when playing against out of conference teams and manages to turn it on in the second half. Even when the teams were winning with Bernath, King and Evans they always started slow and then got better as the season went on. I think this is going to happen with this Broome team. Lets see what happens in the next couple of games and in the conference tournament and see if Coach Watson can get these guys playin some DEFENSE.

He deserves a chance.

Look, the guy is obviously an idiot. The fact that he is clearly posting on BC voice also makes me lose a lot of respect for him and you are right about his players, they are obviously disinterested and dont trust him at all. But lets give the team a chance before we bash on them. Broome always struggles in the beginning of the year when playing against out of conference teams and manages to turn it on in the second half. Even when the teams were winning with Bernath, King and Evans they always started slow and then got better as the season went on. I think this is going to happen with this Broome team. Lets see what happens in the next couple of games and in the conference tournament and see if Coach Watson can get these guys playin some DEFENSE.

He deserves a chance.

Peoples immaturity always seems to unfortunately surprise me. Broome wins again. I'm sure this 1 person who keeps posting negative things will find something he didn't like about the team and coach. Congrats to the Hornets on their 5 straight victory! Btw i'm pretty sure i'm not coach watson so give the guy a break they are 13-7. I'm sorry you hate the guy and is angry he is succesful.

Peoples immaturity always seems to unfortunately surprise me. Broome wins again. I'm sure this 1 person who keeps posting negative things will find something he didn't like about the team and coach. Congrats to the Hornets on their 5 straight victory! Btw i'm pretty sure i'm not coach watson so give the guy a break they are 13-7. I'm sorry you hate the guy and is angry he is succesful.

I agree wit u it prolly is Waston he cant coach a team to save his life he was a loser at Forks too

haha dat girl is busted she is fat and looks like a dude lmfao coach Kevin you got one ugly woman I hope ur kids dont look like her

haha dat girl is busted she is fat and looks like a dude lmfao coach Kevin you got one ugly woman I hope ur kids dont look like her

Nice win today by Broome and it was nice to see some people in the stands finally lol......Mullins is playing well on both sides of the ball and Jefferson is a good team although I overheard somebody on the girls team say that Jefferson had some awesome player who didnt play so maybe thats why. Anyway Watson's substitution pattern still baffles me. As soon as a player starts playing well it seems like he yanks them out of the game and there was one time in the second half tonight where the team went on a 6-0 scoring run and then he called timeout and subbed in 3 players. I just dont think he knows what he's doing it seems like the players are winning depsite him not because of him.

But what do I know

Hi my name Coach Kevin Watson I talk bout myself on BCvoice and my team dont respect me and talks to people in da crowd during timeouts bye now.

Nice win today by Broome and it was nice to see some people in the stands finally lol......Mullins is playing well on both sides of the ball and Jefferson is a good team although I overheard somebody on the girls team say that Jefferson had some awesome player who didnt play so maybe thats why. Anyway Watson's substitution pattern still baffles me. As soon as a player starts playing well it seems like he yanks them out of the game and there was one time in the second half tonight where the team went on a 6-0 scoring run and then he called timeout and subbed in 3 players. I just dont think he knows what he's doing it seems like the players are winning depsite him not because of him.

But what do I know

You seem to be mostly concerned with Mullins-I don;t get why he gets more pt than any kid on there except Belle may get equal. Doughtery usually gets a ton too. I think the coach is probably afraid of Mullins father -Christ the guy is telling his kid what to do during the game and then walks around with that damn toothpick in his mouth like he is all that. I am not saying Mullins is not playing well I am just saying there is other players who if had the pt he did could play as well, it is a very talented team. They need to beat TC 3 so lets see how the coach decides to play this.

LOL thank you for saying what we were all thinking.

Yeah whoever is complaining about Mullins on here must be a Mullins because he plays the whole game-quit whining.

Yeah thats true he does play da whole game but he should cuz he's D-1 and the rest of the team is booty

He deserves a chance.

Yeah Im sure Matt Mullins left BU because he was dying to play for Kevin Dumbo Watson great job you did "recruiting" there moron now why dont you stop sucking Mullins' wang and take him out of the game once inawhile when he is jacking up shots from all over da court.

Yeah thats true he does play da whole game but he should cuz he's D-1 and the rest of the team is booty

D 1 to a junior college-yep not many can say that!! sis not the best on the team but he sure gets the play time.

that would be hes not the best....

Oh , I will die laughing if he is coming back to BCC next year!

He may come back but I dont think he can play cuz this is his 2nd year last year counts

No way would his old man not let him play somewhere he must be headed to a D3 unless Dad wants him to give BU another shot. Must be Dougherty is done here too then it is his second year.

No talk of him or Dougherty going anywhere-maybe they are done.

This is why the BC Voice is stupid. I click on this thread expecting to see some decent BCC basketball talk and I clearly run into an argument between Kevin Watson/Jim Mullins and some pissed off players who either still are on the team and dont play or got cut. Well here is a newsflash, you are all pathetic. Jim Mullins stay off this freakin spread and stop bitching about the team your son plays 40 minutes and does whatever he wants. Not to mention he's not even that good and I havent seen him shoot near 50% all year he misses way more than he makes. And Watson you just look really pathetic. Who else on here would have the statistics that you have? What you didnt think anyone would realize that it was you? You get on here pumping up your offense meanwhile your team cant stop anybody. Newsflash buddy Offensive wins games (sometimes) and DEFENSE wins championships. Perhaps you should pick up a coaching book instead of reading college kids comments on some stupid waste of time internet site.

Now I hope for both of your reputations, you stop using BC voice because you look really sad.

This is why the BC Voice is stupid. I click on this thread expecting to see some decent BCC basketball talk and I clearly run into an argument between Kevin Watson/Jim Mullins and some pissed off players who either still are on the team and dont play or got cut. Well here is a newsflash, you are all pathetic. Jim Mullins stay off this freakin spread and stop bitching about the team your son plays 40 minutes and does whatever he wants. Not to mention he's not even that good and I havent seen him shoot near 50% all year he misses way more than he makes. And Watson you just look really pathetic. Who else on here would have the statistics that you have? What you didnt think anyone would realize that it was you? You get on here pumping up your offense meanwhile your team cant stop anybody. Newsflash buddy Offensive wins games (sometimes) and DEFENSE wins championships. Perhaps you should pick up a coaching book instead of reading college kids comments on some stupid waste of time internet site.

Now I hope for both of your reputations, you stop using BC voice because you look really sad.

As many know, the statistics are posted on Region 3 website for everyone to see. Not necessarily mr. mullins, coach watson, or players on here. Let's be sure before we try to peoples reputation.

As many know, the statistics are posted on Region 3 website for everyone to see. Not necessarily mr. mullins, coach watson, or players on here. Let's be sure before we try to peoples reputation.

Looks like, from the grammar and spelling in those 3 sentences, the coach at Broome is not much smarter than his players. Real common knowledge that huh Watson, I have attended many Broome games over there years and was unaware of any such website. What is the URL coach Kevin??

So true................

I am really wishing these guys the best of luck and hope they finish strong becuase despite the Mullins crew there is some great kids on the team. I agree Mr. Mullins needs to quit his whining Christ his son is out there the whole damn game, what the hell does he want him to be the only one on the court? Good luck tonight guys and I hope the coach plays to win.

Archived