BCC Basketball

Guest Guest

You embarrass yourself! I really hope you are not still a student at BCC because your command of the English language is worse than a first grader. "Da, whack, neva, cuz, ect" - Nice, very nice! You are either Anthony Regalado or Rodolfo Feliz - whichever one you are, you are a punk that couldn't collect garbage. Go back to the hood and don't let the door hit you in the a**!

And you embarrass yourself Kevin hanging around an internet chat board all day long.....be careful who you are calling out you little pusssy, you might just be right. You are a garbage coach who will get his from somebody someday. Now go make love to your ugly ass wife She got more rolls and twists than an auntie anne's pretzel shop.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If their hiring criteria includes being a moron, then you should apply for the position.

Apparently the hiring criteria put being a moron at the top of their list, look at the guy who got the job....

Apparently the hiring criteria put being a moron at the top of their list, look at the guy who got the job....

I tell you what, Kevin Watson has a big mouth on an internet chat board doesnt he. Id love him come say some of dis shiit to my face. Keep runnin your mouth loser and somebody will smack the taste out of your mouth. FIRE KEVIN WATSON!!!!!!

I tell you what, Kevin Watson has a big mouth on an internet chat board doesnt he. Id love him come say some of dis shiit to my face. Keep runnin your mouth loser and somebody will smack the taste out of your mouth. FIRE KEVIN WATSON!!!!!!

I dont have to wonder anyway you can watch and see how undisciplined they are in their planning and by the way he substitutes his players in and out. I mean they cant even beat TC3 thats like some little redneck school in Dryden with a bunch of country boys. Here is a message to the Broome CC athletic department GET A NEW COACH!

You do realize that the best players on TC3(those country boys) are from the Binghamton area????LMAO

If this isnt Kevin Watson writing the post above may my first born son be gay. I will just keep it simple and direct this to you since its so obvious you are the one reading it.....

It is very pathetic how you keep coming on a website that parents and players write on to defend yourself against things like "substitution patterns". Kevin you have twice now posted about your team losing games to top 5 teams. Fact is BCC went 5-25 last year and is drastically UNDERACHIEVING this year. I saw both the TC3 games and the Herkimer game at home, in which your team got blown out by what was it 50?? I dont care who this team lost to, it is underachieving playing under you. It doesnt play together its the Mullins/big guy show and plays zero defense, and that reflects coaching. Now here is a message I hope you are smart enough to read. Try to save some dignity Kevin. the people posting are very unsatisfied with you and the only person who would defend "the coach" this much IS THE COACH HIMSELF.

Good luck to the guys the rest of the season. I know you can do this in spite of your coach. Just keep the faith and believing in yourselves. When you get open shots shoot them dont get intimidated by certain other players or the coaches favorites the people in the crowd can see whats really going on.

MK

Like Father like Son

Great post, and yes good luck guys you can do this!

If this isnt Kevin Watson writing the post above may my first born son be gay. I will just keep it simple and direct this to you since its so obvious you are the one reading it.....

It is very pathetic how you keep coming on a website that parents and players write on to defend yourself against things like "substitution patterns". Kevin you have twice now posted about your team losing games to top 5 teams. Fact is BCC went 5-25 last year and is drastically UNDERACHIEVING this year. I saw both the TC3 games and the Herkimer game at home, in which your team got blown out by what was it 50?? I dont care who this team lost to, it is underachieving playing under you. It doesnt play together its the Mullins/big guy show and plays zero defense, and that reflects coaching. Now here is a message I hope you are smart enough to read. Try to save some dignity Kevin. the people posting are very unsatisfied with you and the only person who would defend "the coach" this much IS THE COACH HIMSELF.

Good luck to the guys the rest of the season. I know you can do this in spite of your coach. Just keep the faith and believing in yourselves. When you get open shots shoot them dont get intimidated by certain other players or the coaches favorites the people in the crowd can see whats really going on.

MK

Like father Like Son

You do realize that the best players on TC3(those country boys) are from the Binghamton area????LMAO

Are the from the Binghamton area? Then here's a question, WHY ARENT THEY PLAYING FOR BCC??????? What does that say about the coach he cant even get the best players in his own area!!! They would rather drive all the way to Dryden then to play for this guy.

You are either Anthony Regalado or Rodolfo Feliz, so which one are you?

You are either Anthony Regalado or Rodolfo Feliz, so which one are you?

Well you got it narrowed down but you still dont know who I am and wats funny is e'erybody on here know you are Watson.

Well you got it narrowed down but you still dont know who I am and wats funny is e'erybody on here know you are Watson.

I am guessing Rodolfo Feliz, but just a guess.

Are the from the Binghamton area? Then here's a question, WHY ARENT THEY PLAYING FOR BCC??????? What does that say about the coach he cant even get the best players in his own area!!! They would rather drive all the way to Dryden then to play for this guy.

Now that is a great point. They are supposedly top 5 or whatever in the nation with a team full of Binghamton area players? Those kids used to go to BCC but for some reason I guess they arent anymore? If its not the coach, whats the reason??

Now that is a great point. They are supposedly top 5 or whatever in the nation with a team full of Binghamton area players? Those kids used to go to BCC but for some reason I guess they arent anymore? If its not the coach, whats the reason??

Yep they gets lots of pt they would not get at Broome.

They wouldnt get pt at Broome yet they are top 5 in the country and beat BCC twice? Then what you are saying is that BCC has more talent??

OK I tried the coach for awhile but not anymore -wtf was that tonight? That loss is on the coach, he doesn't know who to put in or when -he should be coaching modified at best.

#15 has no hands-turns it over all the time yet he plays almost the whole game-puts in #30 and #22 who have not played hardly at all brings them of the bench in a close game-, sat Powell way to much. But he did let Mullins play the whole game which is a miracle! We all know why #12 even goes in. This guy should be coaching at the modifed level -no way is he college coach material.

#15 has no hands-turns it over all the time yet he plays almost the whole game-puts in #30 and #22 who have not played hardly at all brings them of the bench in a close game-, sat Powell way to much. But he did let Mullins play the whole game which is a miracle! We all know why #12 even goes in. This guy should be coaching at the modifed level -no way is he college coach material.

what happened whod they lose to??

what happened whod they lose to??

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? What the hell was that all about? I cant wait to hear Kevin Watson come on here and explain this one. Powell is the only one playin well and he sits him for long stretches. Mullins not doing a damn thing and he plays the whole game. Why keep the big kid in there when he clearly cannot catch the ball. Watson what does Brendan Doherty do for this team....Why does he play so much. He plays no defense he's slow ass grass (which he is very familiar with) yet you play him 30 minutes. What exactly is your offense, watch guys go one on one or throw it into the post to a guy who cant catch? That was the worst performance I have ever seen by a team. They are undisciplined and unorganized. The coach needs to quit right now and let the assistant take over this is a joke you are wasting a great team.

Cartwright never went to BCC he has been at TC3 for both years. Biggest reason might be they have dorms, those kids are not commuting. Some kids just want to go away. don't know who else from Bingh they are referring to, but there are not 5 broome county kids on TC3 team.

Archived