BCC Basketball

Guest Guest

I love it how someone posted at 11:10, 11:11, 11:13 and 11:14 and tried to pretend it was 3 different people. Hilarious. Looks like Kevin Watson is back posting about his team again huh. Nice use of the word "whack" Coach Watson. Great season. You led a team that was 22/23 win potential to 15 wins. Great job you should be coaching at Syracuse. And nice way to post 16-9 when the paper clearly say u 15-9. Somebody fire this douchebag!!!

Have they improved their record over last year???

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BCC has to play TC# for the fourth time in the regional tournament. BCC may just have a chance, since they have lost the first three times. It is very hard for any team (TC3) to beat a team four times.

So if I remember correctly, people thought it was so important to recruit for NYC. Lets see who won the championship yesterday-A kid from Binghamton, a kid from UE, a kid from Newfield, a kid from Spencer Van Etten, yes that coach used about a 30 -45 mile radius to recruit from. As for our big guys-they let 5'9" (at best) shoot over them and get rebounds over them. Your NYC boys play no defense. Think about it Watson maybe next year you don't need to go as far as you think.

So if I remember correctly, people thought it was so important to recruit for NYC. Lets see who won the championship yesterday-A kid from Binghamton, a kid from UE, a kid from Newfield, a kid from Spencer Van Etten, yes that coach used about a 30 -45 mile radius to recruit from. As for our big guys-they let 5'9" (at best) shoot over them and get rebounds over them. Your NYC boys play no defense. Think about it Watson maybe next year you don't need to go as far as you think.

What does that tell you if those 4 local players didnt even want to play for BCC and wanted to go live in the middle of nowhere. Tells you what people think of the BCC coach.

What does that tell you if those 4 local players didnt even want to play for BCC and wanted to go live in the middle of nowhere. Tells you what people think of the BCC coach.

And not to mention the co- MVP's of the tournament were from Binghamton and Union-Endicott. You hear that Watson Binghamton and U-E not Brooklyn and Queens.

Exactly! Twenty bucks he does it fore next season too. Just goes to show you -you don't have to go far to get the talent but you do need to recognize it- which he does not. They play no defense-don't hey teach that in the city?

Newfield and Spencer are not locat to BCC-they are a lot closer to TC3. TC3 has dorms too, and a lot of kids want that experience. Cartwright and Tynez are sophomores-meaning they went there last year too, well before the current BCC coach was named.

I am not defending the guy-i don't even know him, and it does seem like they should be winning with the supposed talent they have. But don't make it look like local kids went to TC3 because of the b-ball coach, that's just not true.

I know the TC3 mens coach, and he is a heck of a nice guy, and good coach. So maybe he is just a good recruiter, and with dorms to offer, that sweetens the deal.

Maybe, from what I have seen, therre are too many big egos at BCC, they don't play for the team, they play for individual glory, including the locals.

Newfield and Spencer are not locat to BCC-they are a lot closer to TC3. TC3 has dorms too, and a lot of kids want that experience. Cartwright and Tynez are sophomores-meaning they went there last year too, well before the current BCC coach was named.

I am not defending the guy-i don't even know him, and it does seem like they should be winning with the supposed talent they have. But don't make it look like local kids went to TC3 because of the b-ball coach, that's just not true.

I know the TC3 mens coach, and he is a heck of a nice guy, and good coach. So maybe he is just a good recruiter, and with dorms to offer, that sweetens the deal.

Maybe, from what I have seen, therre are too many big egos at BCC, they don't play for the team, they play for individual glory, including the locals.

You missed the point I know that they are closer to TC3 , thats what I am saying he went local he (tc3 coach) did not have to go to NYC to recruit anyone-Watson should have done the same.You are right there is some self serving people on the team-didn't see that on TC3. That #1 just wants to show off his dunk-ok we know you can do it now would you please play some D?And wtf is he dribbling the ball down the court for? He has no ball handling skills! I think the coach has no control -if he sees them not playing like a team he should bench but he has no balls. TC3 coach looks like he knows what he is doing-and it showed in his team. And as far as the experience to go away -to another junior college and pay twice what he would pay at Broome? I think the word is getting out ...............

None of the kids you call "locals" are paying twice what they would pay at Broome-they likely get financial aid for both tuition and housing. So if you could go away for about the same money as staying home, wouldnt you? And maybe home life wasn't so great so getting out was a good thing?

Plus, I know Cartwright doesn't have a car-and at TC3 he doesn't need one. He walks to class and gets bussed to games.

You could say the same about the NYC kids at Broome-why would they come here if they could stay in the city for half of the cost at Broome?

You missed the point I know that they are closer to TC3 , thats what I am saying he went local he (tc3 coach) did not have to go to NYC to recruit anyone-Watson should have done the same.You are right there is some self serving people on the team-didn't see that on TC3. That #1 just wants to show off his dunk-ok we know you can do it now would you please play some D?And wtf is he dribbling the ball down the court for? He has no ball handling skills! I think the coach has no control -if he sees them not playing like a team he should bench but he has no balls. TC3 coach looks like he knows what he is doing-and it showed in his team. And as far as the experience to go away -to another junior college and pay twice what he would pay at Broome? I think the word is getting out ...............

The word IS getting out. Lot of guys from Tony Lindsey aau guys that already hear about this coach and wont come to BCC to play for him. He has NO CONTROL of his guys or the team u can see that in how undiscipline they are and how they act on the bench...not just NYC guys but locals too.....they hate this coach. Theres a reason that the 2 MVPs were from Binghamton and U-E and didnt go to BCC ITS CUZ OF THE COACH n u cant say that he wasnt there cuz he was there last year they won 3 or 4 games LMAO

he was not there in the spring or summer of 2008 when the two Broome County kids decided to go to TC3. Your point may be valid that he is a bad coach, but you lose credibility when you use lies to make your point.

Yeah he may have to recruit outside because your right no one will come play for him. And why does he need a team full of all guards-this is ridiculous-out of his 10 players right now 8 are guards? And that #1 thinks he is a guard trying to dribble that ball down the court ( please notice the word trying) for his ever so famous dunk. That coach is very lucky for his record this year.

They will most likely lose again Friday not because they dont' have the talent because the coach has no clue how to beat them. (plus you have a few self serving players) Time for him to move on-there has to be someone out there to take this job that knows basketball, and who is not afraid to bench the self serving players!

he was not there in the spring or summer of 2008 when the two Broome County kids decided to go to TC3. Your point may be valid that he is a bad coach, but you lose credibility when you use lies to make your point.

How do you know this?? What did you keep tabs of when exactly the BCC coach was hired? Or perhaps you are the BCC coach yourself? Are you honestly saying that you didnt have time to recruit Cartright and and Wilson? Hire/fire dates for state employees are public record Watson, you got hired June 26th and had the entire summer to recruit both Cartright and Wilson and the other local kids on TC3. So maybe YOU lose credibility when you use lies to make YOUR point, huh coach dork??

How do you know this?? What did you keep tabs of when exactly the BCC coach was hired? Or perhaps you are the BCC coach yourself? Are you honestly saying that you didnt have time to recruit Cartright and and Wilson? Hire/fire dates for state employees are public record Watson, you got hired June 26th and had the entire summer to recruit both Cartright and Wilson and the other local kids on TC3. So maybe YOU lose credibility when you use lies to make YOUR point, huh coach dork??

The truth is the guy just doesn't' have any clue how to coach . I don't know if he is a nice guy outside of the court but he really has no clue how to coach. And if you watched TC3 you would see that the team was out for the win not self glory like to many of Watson's players. And that is the coach's fault- he should have nipped that on day 1 !! Did he even play college ball?

Both Cratwright and Wilson decided where they were going well before June 26th. Pretty much every kid graduating in 2008 did not wait until graduation to decide where they were going. And I am pretty sure he didn't start recruiting on day 1 he was hired. He was stuck with whoever had already decided to go to BCC -and Cartwright and Wilson had already decided to go somewhere else.

Both Cratwright and Wilson decided where they were going well before June 26th. Pretty much every kid graduating in 2008 did not wait until graduation to decide where they were going. And I am pretty sure he didn't start recruiting on day 1 he was hired. He was stuck with whoever had already decided to go to BCC -and Cartwright and Wilson had already decided to go somewhere else.

Lucky them -proved to be a right move this guy would have probably had them on the bench! You sure do have a lot of info. on this!

How do you know this, mr. annonymous poster??? Let me guess you just happen to know both of those guys huh lol. Watson you are a loser.

How do you know this, mr. annonymous poster??? Let me guess you just happen to know both of those guys huh lol. Watson you are a loser.

Does the guy even recruit my son plays for SV and while I Know my son isnt college material he has to be recruiting Matt Cornwall you would think right? He hasnt been to one game all year I havent seen anyone from BCC coaches at a single game all year? If he dont recruit Cornwall then he's just dumb Matt is a good player.

Does the guy even recruit my son plays for SV and while I Know my son isnt college material he has to be recruiting Matt Cornwall you would think right? He hasnt been to one game all year I havent seen anyone from BCC coaches at a single game all year? If he dont recruit Cornwall then he's just dumb Matt is a good player.

Ok thanks Matt

Ok thanks Matt

I am not Matt. Is the BCC season over or do they play again?

Guest STAC Fan

He is not recruiting Cornwell because Cornwell has expectations to play at a 4 year school; DII perhaps.

Dont know if he has any offers, but would think he could show up and play at BCC if nothin else materializes

He is not recruiting Cornwell because Cornwell has expectations to play at a 4 year school; DII perhaps.

Dont know if he has any offers, but would think he could show up and play at BCC if nothin else materializes

Do you realize how stupid you sound when words come out of your mouth? Every senior in High School has "expectations" to play at a 4 year school. That dont mean you dont recruit every player. Nobody ever dreams of coming and playing in front of 25 fans at BCC. DII caliber players who are local are the type Watson should be recruiting instead of going to get his thugs from the city.

Archived