BCC Basketball

Guest Guest

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They guy will blow it again this next year. I think he thinks if they are black and from the city they are better than local boys. Well he should have learned from this year that isn't so. Doesn't really matter much he can't coach no matter who he had.

Do you realize how stupid you sound when words come out of your mouth? Every senior in High School has "expectations" to play at a 4 year school. That dont mean you dont recruit every player. Nobody ever dreams of coming and playing in front of 25 fans at BCC. DII caliber players who are local are the type Watson should be recruiting instead of going to get his thugs from the city.

I have seen more fans at the junior colleges than I have at D3 schools!

BCC men lost to TC3 for the fourth time this year. BCC women lost to TC3 for the second time this year. (The women did beat TC3 once this season, by 1, in a game full of questionable calls) It appears that neither team, nor their so called local stars (Mullins, Bruet) are nearly as good as they think they are.

Chris Cartwright of Binghamton scored his 1,000 point in a TC3 uniform.

Guest evev keel
BCC men lost to TC3 for the fourth time this year. BCC women lost to TC3 for the second time this year. (The women did beat TC3 once this season, by 1, in a game full of questionable calls) It appears that neither team, nor their so called local stars (Mullins, Bruet) are nearly as good as they think they are.

Chris Cartwright of Binghamton scored his 1,000 point in a TC3 uniform.

You are a idiot. It is the coaches fault mullins the local div one product , the non ny city broomer, only scored a couple of points. The biggest game in his college experience, one he was expected to do well in , he laid a egg...Bad coaching for sure...

You are a idiot. It is the coaches fault mullins the local div one product , the non ny city broomer, only scored a couple of points. The biggest game in his college experience, one he was expected to do well in , he laid a egg...Bad coaching for sure...

Looks as though Mullins is the one who laid the egg. 2 points in the biggest game uh the year what a tool.

Mullins played 40 minutes and had zero field goals. His two points came from the FT line. How is that the coaches fault-can't say he didn't play him enough. Sounds to me like TC3 guarded him well and Mullins couldn't handle it. He never was D1 material, even at a low level D1 school like BU, he was the end of the bench and only went in when the game was already decided.

Guest fartboy
Mullins played 40 minutes and had zero field goals. His two points came from the FT line. How is that the coaches fault-can't say he didn't play him enough. Sounds to me like TC3 guarded him well and Mullins couldn't handle it. He never was D1 material, even at a low level D1 school like BU, he was the end of the bench and only went in when the game was already decided.
Is Gray still on the Binghamton b-ball team? I never see his name in the boxscores anymore.

Wow. The things you learn about coaching on this forum. I think we should now inform all prospective and

current coaches to begin practicing their basketball skills. (Get it?)

Guest guest

Wow bcvoice fight you guys are classy. And tough.

Shut up Watson everyone knows your on here all the time posting . -you had some of the best players and blew it, time for you to go.

Guest Guest
The guy should be coaching at a middle school level-and even then it could be pushing it.

He should be just doing AAU that way he doesnt have to actually coach

Guest guest

He should be just doing AAU that way he doesnt have to actually coach

Yes you are right!! Esp. because he has no idea who to play when!

Guest Guest
I think all the boys have other options for next year so this could be interesting!

Thats because they all have talent! just no coaching.

Guest guest

The guy will have all his NYC players who will bomb out then he will be begging local to play like the last 2 years-won't get any takers now though!

Archived