44% of Americans have IQs lower than 85 percent!

Guest Stormy

44% of Americans have IQs lower than 85 percent....THAT explains the Democrat vote.

No, that explains the republican vote.

Guest Guest
44% of Americans have IQs lower than 85 percent....THAT explains the Democrat vote.

Lower than 85% of what? English please, or is your IQ less than 85 points?

@

It goes by center value (average IQ) of 100. There are 7 types of intelligence, only 3 are measured by the IQ test. 70-79 -Borderline Mental Retardation, 80-114 -Average Intelligence, 115-129 - Bright, 130-144 - Moderately Gifted. Anyone know what there IQ score is?

Guest Guest

None of you know anything about IQ! Original poster is going by SD (bell curve and all) but the assumptions no longer hold up. The rest of the posters are even more off base.

None of you know anything about IQ! Original poster is going by SD (bell curve and all) but the assumptions no longer hold up. The rest of the posters are even more off base.

Tell us then "old wise one".

Guest I'm Dumb
It goes by center value (average IQ) of 100. There are 7 types of intelligence, only 3 are measured by the IQ test. 70-79 -Borderline Mental Retardation, 80-114 -Average Intelligence, 115-129 - Bright, 130-144 - Moderately Gifted. Anyone know what there IQ score is?

between 12-15 :blink::blink::blink: Spelled my name wrong :angry:

Guest Guest

Oh I think you've got that backward. You probably voted for "The Decider" because of his eloquence.

Apparently the 44 percent of fools live in Binghamton, vote republican based on rumor, and post on BC Voice.

Guest Peeajay

No, that explains the posters on BC Voice!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot with your own post. Very funny. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

When it was last measured in high school, mine was 134.

Guest Guest

i JuS MAdEe iT wit 80 B)

Guest Solomon

I had mine tested twice, once in grade school and once in college. Both scores were in the high 140's, but I've never told anyone...well, except here. It's no big deal (my kids tested even higher), and besides, for supposedly being so "bright", I've done some pretty dumb things. :)

Guest Guest
I had mine tested twice, once in grade school and once in college. Both scores were in the high 140's, but I've never told anyone...well, except here. It's no big deal (my kids tested even higher), and besides, for supposedly being so "bright", I've done some pretty dumb things. :)

Have another piece of humble pie !!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

IQ tests are BS. All of the people I knew in High School who were in the "gifted" program ended up being total DELETED when they got into the real world. All the DELETED who thought they were DELETED Mensa members ended up marrying for money or becoming pole dancers / smokers. :lol: And the smartypants guys all turned into businessman cokehead idiots.

Guest Guest

IQ though isn't the best determinany for inntelligence. The test is outdated because there is 12o types of intelligence including creativity. But yea to the point many people are dumb either way. Thats why it is easy to minipulate and lead them

No, it explains how easily we can be overcome.

WE are actually the welfare country and that is the highest percentages of Lowlife Americans who are led by not working and entitlement given by those with a 6th grade education who make the determination as to who gets welfare.

Look at those statistics and let it sink in. And if these people vote, Man are we in trouble, as they want who will keep on giving, the Democrats of course, Liberal as Liberal does. Higher taxes added to give to those who won't work, give give give!

Last time I was tested it was 148, and I don't vote for democrats. :P

Archived