problem with the derogatory stuff

nmcjwc

Maybe one of the site administrators could answer this. It appears that when someone uses the word that begins with "P" that describes a man's "junk", it is automatically replaced with the comment "I am the author of this post and I am gay."

I am NOT gay, but I do find it offensive that the word "gay" is being used as an insult. Why not say "stupid, unintelligent," etc? This is supposed to be an intelligent forum run by intelligent people. Can we fix this please?

If people use an offensive word, just ban them. I've seen people banned for much less.

Guest Guest
Maybe one of the site administrators could answer this. It appears that when someone uses the word that begins with "P" that describes a man's "junk", it is automatically replaced with the comment "I am the author of this post and I am gay."

I am NOT gay, but I do find it offensive that the word "gay" is being used as an insult. Why not say "stupid, unintelligent," etc? This is supposed to be an intelligent forum run by intelligent people. Can we fix this please?

If people use an offensive word, just ban them. I've seen people banned for much less.

Your stupid , unintelligent and an etc ...... :unsure:

Your stupid , unintelligent and an etc ...... :unsure:

Actually, if you are referring to me (the original poster), it would be YOU'RE stupid, unintelligent. 'YOUR" implies possession, "you're" is "you are."

OP, are you saying that gay people are stupid and unintelligent?

Oh for God's sake, would you read my entire passage?

NO, I'm NOT saying that. I'm saying if you are looking for an insult, why use "gay" like its an insult? They are using "gay" as an insult against all peope as if it means "stupid." I'm DEFENDING the gay community. Please read an entire post before you comment back.

I don't know who is doing that whole "I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY" thing, but I get a little chuckle out of it. It's entertaining and the mods are just trying to have a little fun. Lighten up.

@

Would you chuckle if it said I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM BLACK? or Jewish? If its one persons opinion, fine, but I think we should hold the mods to a higher standard, since they are the ones who get to determine appropriateness. It discredits them when they pull those kinds of stunts.

Guest mommy dearest
Would you chuckle if it said I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM BLACK? or Jewish? If its one persons opinion, fine, but I think we should hold the mods to a higher standard, since they are the ones who get to determine appropriateness. It discredits them when they pull those kinds of stunts.

The mods have high standards in an open forum? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest james dean
Oh for God's sake, would you read my entire passage?

NO, I'm NOT saying that. I'm saying if you are looking for an insult, why use "gay" like its an insult? They are using "gay" as an insult against all peope as if it means "stupid." I'm DEFENDING the gay community. Please read an entire post before you comment back.

people. I'm just sayin

Guest Guest
Are you gay?

Even if he (or she) was, they must think that is admitting it is insulting. I guess it is OK for someone who is Gay to say they are but no one else can. Kinda like the brothers calling each other "DELETED" They can do it, but no one else can. Stick your double standard

Guest Guest
Clearly it was too much to think that anyone would be able to discuss this like adults. I'm done.

Easy nmcjwc you are getting close to thinking on here you know what happens when you start expressing an opinion. :unsure:

Why not follow the rules here and email these sort of questions to the appropriate place and not post them in the open forum.

Archived