Good Tree Contractors?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just had a large tree fall in my yard damaging a deck. Who would be a good tree expert to get rid of it? Please, no posts on who not to use, just recommendations on who to use.

Guest Guest

WOODLAND TREE SERVICE-best one to get-they clean up and do a super great job! Several of us on our street had them cut trees down for all of us-we are all very pleased!

Here is their number: 748-6846 Good luck!

Guest Guest
WOODLAND TREE SERVICE-best one to get-they clean up and do a super great job! Several of us on our street had them cut trees down for all of us-we are all very pleased!

Here is their number: 748-6846 Good luck!

Thanks! I'll give them a call.

Guest Guest-Fred-*

This is a guy who has worked for tree services his whole life and has just gone out on his own. He's hungry and anxious. Worth giving him a call - John Cox. 770 9847

This is a guy who has worked for tree services his whole life and has just gone out on his own. He's hungry and anxious. Worth giving him a call - John Cox. 770 9847
You can also get him on his business phone 372-1276. JC Tree and Landscape. He just bought a new stump grinder too. How big of a tree?

Guest Guest
You can also get him on his business phone 372-1276. JC Tree and Landscape. He just bought a new stump grinder too. How big of a tree?

Approx 16" trunk. The tree tipped over pulling the whole root ball out of the ground. It didn't break.

Approx 16" trunk. The tree tipped over pulling the whole root ball out of the ground. It didn't break.
Souldnt be a problem. The poster who said hes been doing it all his life is right. John's been hangin in trees since he was 14 or 15. I saw him drop a 90ft cherry tree in the middle of 4 houses....Scared the hell out of me.

Guest Guest
Souldnt be a problem. The poster who said hes been doing it all his life is right. John's been hangin in trees since he was 14 or 15. I saw him drop a 90ft cherry tree in the middle of 4 houses....Scared the hell out of me.

Thnx!!

Guest Guest
Is the root completely out of the ground or is there still something under it?

Seems mostly out of the ground. Still some in the ground at the bottom of the root ball. I'm guessing that the person working on the tree would have to be careful not to remove too much weight from the top & have the tree tip upright again. But,,, I'm no expert. That's why I want someone who knows what they're doing.

Seems mostly out of the ground. Still some in the ground at the bottom of the root ball. I'm guessing that the person working on the tree would have to be careful not to remove too much weight from the top & have the tree tip upright again. But,,, I'm no expert. That's why I want someone who knows what they're doing.
How tall is it?

@

Guest Guest

BME Tree Service.

Fully insured, reasonable prices and quality work.

He took down a couple of huge pines for some family. He did a good job.

Guest Guest
go to lowes, buy a chainsaw, rent a chipper and put an add in the paper to sell the firewood.

@

That sounds like work and not the kind that I would enjoy. Besides, I'm hoping that my homeowners insurance would help with the cost. Also, I've noticed other bad trees around the house I would like to get rid of. Want to do it all at one time.

Archived