MAN STABBED AT TOWN SQUARE MALL

2pelo Honey

PSB - 6:40 p.m.

Man stabbed at Town Square Mall

VESTAL -- A man was stabbed at 5:30 p.m. today during a fight with another man outside Loews Theatre in the Town Square Mall in Vestal.

The person stabbed sustained a laceration to his neck and was taken to the Lourdes Hospital with the non-life threatening, superficial wound, said Vestal police.

Police said that preliminary investigation indicates the two men know each other, but the victim isn't cooperating with police.

Police believe a razor blade or box-cutter was used in the fight. Both men appear to be in their mid-20s, police said. No further information was available at this time.

-- Eric Reinagel

http://pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...EWS01/804070352

Guest Binghamton crime
Looks like Vestal has finallay hit the big time.

Keep up the good work !

@

Yeah, but most of the incidents that take place in Vestal don't involve Vestal residents!

Guest Guest
Hmmmm.........

I wonder what color they are.

In a situation like this they can be any race. Don't discriminate because you know as well as I do that you come across about 2 minorities at the Town Square Mall out of all the people. Probably some stupid BU students were involved.

Guest Guest
In a situation like this they can be any race. Don't discriminate because you know as well as I do that you come across about 2 minorities at the Town Square Mall out of all the people. Probably some stupid BU students were involved.

Or it was Siskel and Ebert!!!!! :P

Guest Guest

Of course it can be any race. The issue is that, based on the percentage of certain peoples in this county, they tend to commit more crime than other peoples.

Do you understand that or are you incapable of connecting the dots?

Guest Guest

"Probably some stupid BU students were involved."

Oh yeah, those BU students sure are stupid, seeing as how they gained access to the most selective University of the SUNY system.

File this under pot and kettle.

Guest Guest
"Probably some stupid BU students were involved."

Oh yeah, those BU students sure are stupid, seeing as how they gained access to the most selective University of the SUNY system.

File this under pot and kettle.

Oh and you're telling me all the students are angels. When I say stupid I don't mean stupid minded. I mean they do stupid DELETED things. Idiot!

Guest Guest
Of course it can be any race. The issue is that, based on the percentage of certain peoples in this county, they tend to commit more crime than other peoples.

I get it. Racist!

Guest Guest

And it appears that the percentages are correct.

Guest Guest
Horrible.

what's horrible, that the guy got cut ot the inference that they are BLACK. believe me, they are BLACK and crime is leaving the city for the suburbs.

@

Guest Guest
Looks like it was a crime between minorities with the PSB reporting that the victim refused to cooperate with the VPD about who the perp was. Isn't that a typical response? If someone stabbed me and I believe I would cooperate with the cops.
I think he'd rather take care of it himself. One or the other will end up shot at a later date and everyone will be happy,probably.

Guest Guest

you people slay me!!!

ok, you want to talk about race and crime, lets discuss race and crime.

Let us talk about the inordinate amount of white father, uncles, son and nephew, older white men, who are a having sex with their young daughers, nieces, step daughters and sisters. LET US TALK ABOUT THAT! I actually think there is a legal term for it.

Why don't you find some stats about THAT DELETED bonehead.

Let us talk about the gang rape they perform on a daily basis on the women that are in their families--you sick, twisted racist.

Make sure you you take the spec out of your eye before you point to the spec in anohter person's eyes

GO FIND ME SOME STATS ABOUT THOSE PEDOPHILES WHO ARE INORDINATELY WHITE!!! GO ON...GO ON!!!!

Do you understand that, or, are you incapable of connecting the dots???!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Wow. You need counseling but I think you already know that.

I have not done anything, come close to doing anything or even thought about doing anything that you have written above. There is no spec in my eye!

You need couseling. You better get some. Soon.

But since you will not get counseling......

Show me the numbers! I know you are full of bull.

@

Guest Guest

According to the P&SB, police are looking for a light skinned black non-caucasian african-american negro male. Or possibly a hispanic.

Guest Guest
Looks like it was a crime between minorities with the PSB reporting that the victim refused to cooperate with the VPD about who the perp was. Isn't that a typical response? If someone stabbed me and I believe I would cooperate with the cops.

If the stabee is not cooperating with the cops, it's a gang dispute.

"Don't snitch" is their code of honor.

They think they don't live in our society and aren't allowed to contact or deal with the police.

I'd love to see one big shoot out with a few gangs sometime. Maybe in the Town Square Mall around 1:00 am some night, when no one else is there.

Let 'em kill each other, like cave men used to, over petty turf spats.

@

Guest Rastus Jenkem

From the US 'gubbment':

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Guest Guest
From the US 'gubbment':

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

I am lmfao with this stat. who makes up this bs? the white gubbment? you bonehead racist. you should get over your obsession with blacks. that is all i gotta say

Guest Guest
I am lmfao with this stat. who makes up this bs? the white gubbment? you bonehead racist. you should get over your obsession with blacks. that is all i gotta say

Blacks are a major problem thats for sure!

Guest Guest
you people slay me!!!

ok, you want to talk about race and crime, lets discuss race and crime.

Let us talk about the inordinate amount of white father, uncles, son and nephew, older white men, who are a having sex with their young daughers, nieces, step daughters and sisters. LET US TALK ABOUT THAT! I actually think there is a legal term for it.

Why don't you find some stats about THAT DELETED bonehead.

Let us talk about the gang rape they perform on a daily basis on the women that are in their families--you sick, twisted racist.

Make sure you you take the spec out of your eye before you point to the spec in anohter person's eyes

GO FIND ME SOME STATS ABOUT THOSE PEDOPHILES WHO ARE INORDINATELY WHITE!!! GO ON...GO ON!!!!

Do you understand that, or, are you incapable of connecting the dots???!!!!!!!

That is the one crime that the blacks are only slightly ahead of whites in,but are still ahead. In all other areas they are so far ahead of all races it's laughable.

Archived