mullins to where?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
well he was a volunteer so that pretty much sums it up lol

This post is about Mullins not BCC, lets keep it that way. I wish you much success Matt.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

This whole post is DELETED stuff! No offense but, who other than his family and friends gives a DELETED where he goes? Does it really matter? Jesus, when will this site leave the kids alone?

Guest Old School

Many athletes from B,C,or D schools used to populate the SUNY conference. Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, and Stony Brook have become "University Centers" while bumping up some of their athletic programs to D-I status. The administration @ BU made the decision to compete @ the D-I level in Men's Basketball, obviously because the cost is less than fielding a football team with 85 athletes on scholarship. The effort to compete successfully in Men's D-I Basketball has proven far more difficult than the administration could imagine when they envisioned the construction of the new "Field House". The "Field House" attracts no more paying customers to view a D-I game than the West Gym did when Greenberg's kid and Merrill had a shot at winning SUNYAC. The only thing that has changed is the degradation of admission standards for athletes/not-so-much students. Getting Mullins on the team represents a step in the right direction if he competes in the classroom as well.

Guest Guest

i care i love matthew <333 he is awesome

Good then tell him why is plastered all over BC voice we don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

i care i love matthew <333 he is awesome

Good then tell him why is plastered all over BC voice we don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its true- hope the kid makes out well but why do people give DELETED? Plays for BU great plays for BCC great-don't know about you but my life won't change either way.

Guest Guest
I know Matt Mullins very well. I have known him for years and I can assure you that he is a phenomenal kid. Nice, well respected and well manored. He is in the 99th percentile of successful high school athletes in that he is a good student, and even a better human being. All of you people who clearly dont know Matt should be ashamed of yourself.

That being said, I really hope Matt does not choose to accept an "offer to tryout" at Binghamton University. If he was being offered a full-scholarship then that would be one thing. But the fact is he has a very limited chance of ever seeing a meaningful minute in a Bearcat uniform. That is just a fact.

Go to Cortland Matt. Go to Oneonta State. Go to Wilkes. Hell even go to BCC play for a few years and try to earn a scholarship. Sitting the bench at BU is not the answer to having a successful 4-year career as a student-athlete.

How does a kid that doesn't get accepted to Cortland get accepted at BU? Thats the case here. He's not in the 99th percentile academically, he is average, which is fine., but he can't go to Cortland.

@

Guest Guest

Matt didn't get accepted at Cortland? Tell me that isn't so. I thought he was a top student. If he didn't get into Cortland (4th tier college) then he didn't get into anything but BCC and TCCC.

Archived