'American Chopper' Son -- Out to Destroy Dad

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

'American Chopper' Son -- Out to Destroy Dad

Originally posted Apr 15th 2010

The oldest son from "American Chopper" has escalated the war against his father by opening up a rival motorcycle business -- and he's making the whole thing incredibly personal.

TMZ has learned Paul Teutul Jr. is starting a competing shop to go head-to-head with his dad's Orange County Choppers shop.

But here's the catch -- Junior has recruited a bunch of disgruntled employees who left his dad's place ... including his brother Mikey Teutul and friends Vinnie DiMartino, Robert "Nub" Collard and Joe Puliafico.

We're told Senior has no idea about the mutiny ... that is, until now.

More American Choppers

'American Chopper' -- It's Over!

O.C. Choppers - Dad Sues Gearhead Son

Guest Guest
Maybe Kate Gosselin can wangle a spot on the new show. :rolleyes:

I don't think she has nearly enough exposure.

Throw in Balloon boy's dad and you got a hit!

PS- reality shows are all fake. All.

That's probably true for the most part.

I do think that Jr. hams it up for the cameras, but I think that Sr.'s personality is exactly what you see on the show. I think Sr. tries to rule by intimidation whether or not the cameras are turned on, that's his personality.

Guest Trailer Park Trash

Realty TV missed a Goldmine opportunity if they only found the Crossland family about 2 years ago. Have you seen them on Nancy Grace ? What a bunch they are. Nancy had the grandmother on tonight. They need to do a Trailer Park family realty show. Must have no skirting on the trailer. Three junk cars in the yard. A three legged dog. About 10 kids running around in cloth diapers. The denture companies would line up to advertise. Fleetwood Homes also. It would be a riot.

Guest Guest
Maybe Kate Gosselin can wangle a spot on the new show. :rolleyes:

I don't think she has nearly enough exposure.

I think we should also bring in Octo Mom just to give it that "homey" touch! HAHAHA

So do I, but she's clearly nuttin' fuks, so can you imagine being in her presence?!?!?!

Actually, I'm surprised she agreed to being on that show...I'm surprised they didn't shred her to pieces...frankly, as they should have.

Think the only reason that doesn't happen more is because of her poor offspring.

Guest Lunkers
Oh, okay. I know where that is. But that's not where Sr. owns his property.

I just figured that was where he had it. I would love to have a place there and live all year round. We would take out a boat with a electric trollin motor and fish. Spinner baits. Those largemouths would hit them hard and the fun began. Never kept them just catch and release. Beautiful place.

this is going to be made for TV reality,, Teutels bike build off,,, as with most reality shows the stars become media mongers and must be in front of camera, in the meantime lowlifes believe that made for TV reality is real LOL

Archived