Pot holes

Guest Guest-moons13903-*

Guest Guest-moons13903-*

lets list them. Its not exactly one pot hole but the entire road on Park Ave between Morgan and the stop sign after the hospital :blink:

Guest Guest-country girl-*
lets list them. Its not exactly one pot hole but the entire road on Park Ave between Morgan and the stop sign after the hospital :blink:

That was actually going to be one of my answers too. Floral Ave is also pretty bad.

Guest Cruiser

About the only place in Binghamton that is not full of pot holes is Upper Court Street and that stops at the intersection of Tomkin's Street. I will not drive my car in the city of Binghamton past Court and Broad Ave. I have not shopped in downtown Binghamton in years.

@

Guest Guest

We were better off with dirt roads . Because dirt doesn't have oil in it ( not on my land anyway ) and we could just rake in the pot holes . :unsure:

City of Binghamton -

Leroy Street

Grand Blvd - there is a 'canal' down the middle of the road

Beethoven - Looks as if the plows took out parts of some resident's driveways

There will be a meeting to form a commission to have a discussion about the negative impact on the community.

TWS

Guest Guest

Most of the Binghamton city streets are riddled with potholes. My street hasn't had work done in 24 years except for some lame attempts to fill in pot holes. Ah, my tax dollars at work!

Guest Guest
Robinson St. is pretty bad under that railroad bridge right after Cortese.

Park Ave. is bad too.

Most of the underpasses under RR bridges are bad and getting worse fast.

I doubt Ryan will ever do anything about them.

By the time he's out of office, they'll just be huge open pits.

@

Guest Bo Diddly

been at least 30 yrs since my street was repaived but all the other streets in binghamton are just as bad ryan has no plan or money for road resurfacing. out main street is as bad as any other road in the city. crews couls start from the jc line and never stop. spne the money on milling and paving instead of curb to curb replacing walks and curbs at least we would have decent roads.

GET HOT ON THE LITTER LAW TOO WHY YOUR AT IT THE CITY LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG TRASH CAN! EVERYWHERE U LOOK ANYMORE HAS GARBAGE ON THE STREETS.

IM SERIOUSLY LOOKING INTO SELLIMG MY TWO PROPERTIES AND MOVING OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE! THE TIME HAS COME THINGS WONT GET ANY BETTER WITH THE LIKES OF MATTHEW TWIT RYAN OT BARB FIALA CONTROLLING THINGS HERE THEY'LL JUST GET RICHER OFF THE BACKS OF THE PUBLIC AND DO NOTHING TO IMPROVE ANYTHING THAT ISNT TO THEIR LIKING.

@

Guest Guest
underpass by rite aid on robinson street. instead of fixing it they put a sign saying "rogh road"..thats binghamton city workers for u!

Did you check the back of the sign? It was probably one of those "Snow Emergency" signs that they just flipped around.

Guest Guest

I AGREE WITH ROBINSON ST UNDERPASS AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE LIGHTS AT NIGHT IVE NEVER SEEN AND UNDERPASS SO DARK ITS A WONDER NOTHING HAPPEND THERE!

Ryan should b e hung out to dry!

Archived