Interactive press release draft for meeting

Ed Arzouian

To anyone interested in attending this week's meeting at the American Legion on Robinson Street Thursday, please offer your suggestions, additions, changes, corrections, topics or add your name to the list of attendees.

The suggestions will be discussed among organizers Monday night and a final version of the media release and agenda will be sent out on Tuesday morning.

------

For Immediate Release

Date: April 14, 2008

Subject: City Wide Meeting Time Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm

Citizens have had enough: open meeting called

BINGHAMTON – Everyday citizens of the City of Binghamton have had enough with the problems coming from City Hall. They are fed up and have called an open, grassroots, public meeting for all to attend Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm at Eastside American Legion at 1645 Robinson Street, Binghamton. People of all political leanings and from all walks of life are urge to attend. Take back your city from the current unrepresentative administration in City Hall.

Among the topics of discussion are the huge water rate increases residents are being forced to swallow and the arbitrary, the sham Neighborhood Assemblies and unfair and retaliatory use of Code Enforcement apparently targeted against certain individuals. Anything else residents and business owners deem that needs to be discussed should be communicated to BCVOICE.com and the item(s) will be added to the meeting agenda.

Unlike the charade of Citizen Action’s Neighborhood Assemblies, this public meeting will not have any hidden agenda, not collect any data from participants and not offer any propaganda.

In attendance for the meeting will be the owner of BCVOICE, former and future mayoral candidates, former City councilman and numerous local business owners. Those people interested in announcing their attendance can sing on to this media release below. It will be sent out on the morning of Tuesday, April 15, along with a tentative agenda.

Thank you. We hope to see you there.

For more information contact BCVOICE by posting in the “pinned” item on the board.

Attendees for Thursday’s Meeting:

Garo Katchadorian

Ed not allowed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
To anyone interested in attending this week's meeting at the American Legion on Robinson Street Thursday, please offer your suggestions, additions, changes, corrections, topics or add your name to the list of attendees.

The suggestions will be discussed among organizers Monday night and a final version of the media release and agenda will be sent out on Tuesday morning.

------

For Immediate Release

BINGHAMTON – Everyday citizens of the City of Binghamton have had enough with the problems coming from City Hall. They are fed up and have called an open, grassroots, public meeting for all to attend Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm at Eastside American Legion at 1645 Robinson Street, Binghamton. People of all political leanings and from all walks of life are urge to attend. Take back your city from the current unrepresentative administration in City Hall.

Among the topics of discussion are the huge water rate increases residents are being forced to swallow and the arbitrary, the sham Neighborhood Assemblies and unfair and retaliatory use of Code Enforcement apparently targeted against certain individuals. Anything else residents and business owners deem that needs to be discussed should be communicated to BCVOICE.com and the item(s) will be added to the meeting agenda.

Unlike the charade of Citizen Action’s Neighborhood Assemblies, this public meeting will not have any hidden agenda, not collect any data from participants and not offer any propaganda.

In attendance for the meeting will be the owner of BCVOICE, former and future mayoral candidates, former City councilman and numerous local business owners. Those people interested in announcing their attendance can sing on to this media release below. It will be sent out on the morning of Tuesday, April 15, along with a tentative agenda.

For more information contact BCVOICE by posting in the “pinned” item on the board.

Garo Katchadorian

Ed not allowed

I sugest you not attend because of the following :

You are not a city resident .

You will only make an idiot of yourself like you do here .

You will hurt the attendence more than help.

Someone may beat you up.

We don't want to have to pull Poptart off of you.

Guest Guest

Your comments have been duly noted and field in the appropriate place.

I think my attendance will bring more people out.

Anyway, the point is moot becuase I was asked to attend, said I would and I will.

Guest Guest
Your comments have been duly noted and field in the appropriate place.

I think my attendance will bring more people out.

Anyway, the point is moot becuase I was asked to attend, said I would and I will.

You are a General in a one man army too (STUPID ) ........

Guest Guest
I sugest you not attend because of the following :

You are not a city resident .

You will only make an idiot of yourself like you do here .

You will hurt the attendence more than help.

Someone may beat you up.

We don't want to have to pull Poptart off of you.

Seconded.

Guest Guest

I planned on going , till I heard you were going to be there. This should be for Binghamton residents only. Otherwise , we would have people from Pencil-Tucky attending .

Guest guest

An obvious problem with Ed.

I've followed the rants and raves of Ed for

some time.

I always find it interesting who he aligns

himself with. Let's look at the facts, Ed had

a problem in Canada that we all know about.

He tried getting into local politics by

proxy. That is bieng Naima Krdjians campaign

worker.

He is employed by the Kradjians.

Naima as a republican ran against all the

democratic contenders. The democratic

hopefuls included Tony Massar and D.W.

Drazen.

One has to wonder why a non-city resident is

so up in arms about the present Mayor. Ed's

attacks have been going on for some time

which has me wondering just why he is

obsessed with the Mayor.

There is something to the saying "The enemy

of my enemy is my friend." The interesting

point is that Naima was a republican and now

Ed is aligning himself with Binghamton

Democrats who has a problem with this Mayor.

Ed is involved with rebuilding the theater in

JC which has benefitted from govt. money.

Some say that Ed has taken care of the

puppets but perhaps Ed isn't really

controlling the puppets in as much as he is a

puppet himself. Then again Ed could simply be

a stalker.What other conclusion can be drawn

from a man obssessed with an individual in a

town he doesn't even live in.

some time.

worker.

Drazen.

obsessed with the Mayor.

I'm a concerned taxpayer and I'm going to this meeting to hopefully make a difference. This is historically, as far as I know, the first meeting of its kind. The agenda is all about the incompetence of the current administration and the damage they are doing to our city and their contempt for the taxpayers. If this agenda isn't YOUR agenda, then I respectfully encourage you to STAY THE HELL HOME!!!

Guest Guest

A megalomaniac unfamiliar with local history posting to himself and his imaginary supporters might think this is the first meeting of its kind, but it's not, and it is already ruined, because of his involvement.

Guest Guest

------

For Immediate Release

Garo Katchadorian

Ed not allowed

I am all for this meeting and think it is a great idea. However, could you please correct the massive amounts of grammatical errors in the above, prior to releasing it? If we are to be taken seriously, we should at least have someone who is literate write the announcement.

I have highlighted a few of the errors. There is at least one run-on sentence. Some sentences simply do not make sense, while others are in dire need of a comma.

Thanks.

Guest Bo Diddly

I suggest all of you stick to the issues at hand, your enamies close to you and make the meeting a royal success rather that rant and rave about Ed going. We need positive imput here and you arent very positive, matter of fact you soound pretty stupid.

Guest Guest
I suggest all of you stick to the issues at hand, your enamies close to you and make the meeting a royal success rather that rant and rave about Ed going. We need positive imput here and you arent very positive, matter of fact you soound pretty stupid.

Can't you see , I am sticking to the Binghamton issues at hand , along with this meeting . Concidering your advice to keep my enemies close to me , I have a thought in mind . Why doesn't Ed invite Mayor Ryan over for dinner sometime soon , then we wouldn't have to lisson to his attacks and stalking stores.

It's clear to see that he's not a Binghamton resident and doesn't belong involved . We residents don't need outsiders to represent us . POINT BLANK !!!

I will also boo him at the meeting and tell him to sit down and shut up .

Guest Guest

It would be unwise for local residents to attend this meeting because of retaliation from the Ryan administration. Once the names are put with faces you can bet Ryans people will be out in force looking for code violations and other violations against those who attended the meeting. His wrath won't be swift but subtle. Remember my words. Ryans people will not rest until every last attendee at this meeting is brought to his knees.

Guest Guest
Can't you see , I am sticking to the Binghamton issues at hand , along with this meeting . Concidering your advice to keep my enemies close to me , I have a thought in mind . Why doesn't Ed invite Mayor Ryan over for dinner sometime soon , then we wouldn't have to lisson to his attacks and stalking stores.

It's clear to see that he's not a Binghamton resident and doesn't belong involved . We residents don't need outsiders to represent us . POINT BLANK !!!

I will also boo him at the meeting and tell him to sit down and shut up .

I would also like to add , that he can call me a coward for not signing my name here and get away with it . But , he won't call me a coward to my face and get away with it .

Guest Guest
It would be unwise for local residents to attend this meeting because of retaliation from the Ryan administration. Once the names are put with faces you can bet Ryans people will be out in force looking for code violations and other violations against those who attended the meeting. His wrath won't be swift but subtle. Remember my words. Ryans people will not rest until every last attendee at this meeting is brought to his knees.

I fought a war as a Marine . To instill fear into a person is an act of a coward . Have no fear !!!!

Guest Guest
Who the hell invited this jerk to attend ? He doesn't live in Binghamton......

Not only that, where does he get off acting like some sort of master political strategist and publicist. He managed the worst campaign in Binghamton's history. It would be like a pitcher with the longest losing streak and worst earned run average demanding to start the All-Star Game.

Guest Guest

Based on the few years that Ed has spent trashing Ryan thousands of times here, my estimate is that Bing. residents will be justifiably concerned with Ed's motives.

Wanting to make Bing. a better city is not what I've ever seen Ed post about. All he cares about is getting Ryan. If he could burn the city down and be assured Ryan would suffer, I wouldn't be surprised to see him try that.

His motives are less than honorable, and certainly not in the best interests of Bing.

He has no place at this meeting.

Guest Guest
Based on the few years that Ed has spent trashing Ryan thousands of times here, my estimate is that Bing. residents will be justifiably concerned with Ed's motives.

Wanting to make Bing. a better city is not what I've ever seen Ed post about. All he cares about is getting Ryan. If he could burn the city down and be assured Ryan would suffer, I wouldn't be surprised to see him try that.

His motives are less than honorable, and certainly not in the best interests of Bing.

He has no place at this meeting.

Look! I'm upset about this water rate increase. No one is going to stop me from attending this meeting.

The matter of code telling me what i can or can't have on my property after increasing my taxes is just trouble brewing which needs to be dealt with.

I believe Steve Jensen an ex-councilmen caught up in this common sense issue dealing with code is important to other residents as well. Not to mention struggling businesses. The question comes up, when a supporter of Shawn Massey on Vestal Ave. has a Ford Mustang with one tire in stages of restoration sitting in the open for all to see, from the picture I had to go and look for myself. I went I saw I believe someting is a miss with this administration.

I believe it (administration) is targeting and selectively enforcing this new junk car law on residents and businesses. Obviously the City is entered into a practice called a double standard with the lack of common sense. I believe this practice is ilegal and challenged could backfire aganist the City.

Guest Guest

some time.

worker.

Drazen.

obsessed with the Mayor.

We all know that Ed has some serious issues with his obsessivness and compulsiveness. He focuses on one person and can not seem to get his mind off of them and he becomes completely 0bssessedd with them.

People generally display this type of behavior for many reasons, slight mental disorders causing them not to be in control of their 0bsessionns - severe insecurities around their own self worth and in some (and seemingly in this case) insecurities around their own sexuality. When the two 0bssessionns seem to combine on one person, as it has with his 0bsessivness with Ryan, it can manifest in deep and dark 0bseesivness. Normally the two do not intersect and I would not normally attach the sexual insecurities to 0bsessivee compulsive behavior, but Ed has posted well over 100 times about Matt Ryan's "flaccid peeniss". This zeroing in on the private parts of ones 0bsessionn is generally an attempt to cover for ones own sexual insecurities and short comings, whether they be in size, ability, or the inability to find a sexual partner.

While it is extremely obvious to even the lay person that Ed experiences these issues, it is not uncommon and nothing to be ashamed of, and is easily treatable. Untreatable serious problems can arise and the "object" of the 0bsessivnesss can truly be in danger as can Ed.

A simple "cure" or treatment to Ed's problem is to be prescribed small does of anti-depressants (celexa, prozac etc) and Ed would find much more peace of mind, and be less "focused" and less 0bssessedd with the things in his life that prohibit him from acting normally and in a more socially acceptable way.

I am certain that Ed knows all of the above and am also certain that at one point or another he must have sought help on it. Perhaps he is even on medication right now, as you can see when his -obsessionn takes over and when he seems in control and you will not see some of the more "bizarre" posts that he has been known to make.

The other charges and other incidences of his behavior while in Canadia do not surprise me at all. These symptoms will generally be re-occurring throughout ones life when not treated properly.

I hope Ed seeks help soon. He is a smart, articulate young man with a great amount of potential to blossom both professionally and personally and it would be a shame to see him not reach his true potential as a person in this world.

Guest Guest
I'm a concerned taxpayer and I'm going to this meeting to hopefully make a difference. This is historically, as far as I know, the first meeting of its kind. The agenda is all about the incompetence of the current administration and the damage they are doing to our city and their contempt for the taxpayers. If this agenda isn't YOUR agenda, then I respectfully encourage you to STAY THE HELL HOME!!!

in other words - if you don't agree with me, then I don't wish to hear brom you.

YIKES! That kind of agenda always seems to move things forward.

Guest Guest
We all know that Ed has some serious issues with his obsessivness and compulsiveness. He focuses on one person and can not seem to get his mind off of them and he becomes completely 0bssessedd with them.

People generally display this type of behavior for many reasons, slight mental disorders causing them not to be in control of their 0bsessionns - severe insecurities around their own self worth and in some (and seemingly in this case) insecurities around their own sexuality. When the two 0bssessionns seem to combine on one person, as it has with his 0bsessivness with Ryan, it can manifest in deep and dark 0bseesivness. Normally the two do not intersect and I would not normally attach the sexual insecurities to 0bsessivee compulsive behavior, but Ed has posted well over 100 times about Matt Ryan's "flaccid peeniss". This zeroing in on the private parts of ones 0bsessionn is generally an attempt to cover for ones own sexual insecurities and short comings, whether they be in size, ability, or the inability to find a sexual partner.

While it is extremely obvious to even the lay person that Ed experiences these issues, it is not uncommon and nothing to be ashamed of, and is easily treatable. Untreatable serious problems can arise and the "object" of the 0bsessivnesss can truly be in danger as can Ed.

A simple "cure" or treatment to Ed's problem is to be prescribed small does of anti-depressants (celexa, prozac etc) and Ed would find much more peace of mind, and be less "focused" and less 0bssessedd with the things in his life that prohibit him from acting normally and in a more socially acceptable way.

I am certain that Ed knows all of the above and am also certain that at one point or another he must have sought help on it. Perhaps he is even on medication right now, as you can see when his -obsessionn takes over and when he seems in control and you will not see some of the more "bizarre" posts that he has been known to make.

The other charges and other incidences of his behavior while in Canadia do not surprise me at all. These symptoms will generally be re-occurring throughout ones life when not treated properly.

I hope Ed seeks help soon. He is a smart, articulate young man with a great amount of potential to blossom both professionally and personally and it would be a shame to see him not reach his true potential as a person in this world.

That last sentence is about as gay as it gets. The guy is a jerk, period. He's ruining this board, and having him at that meeting will ruin it too.

Guest Guest

"positive"? Are you joking? Ed is a man who has posted on here more than 40,000 times nd I do not remember a single postive post from him! All the posts were whining and moaning and cristicizing. The boy simply aint right!

Archived