Interactive press release draft for meeting

Ed Arzouian

Guest Guest
Look! I'm upset about this water rate increase. No one is going to stop me from attending this meeting.

The matter of code telling me what i can or can't have on my property after increasing my taxes is just trouble brewing which needs to be dealt with.

I believe Steve Jensen an ex-councilmen caught up in this common sense issue dealing with code is important to other residents as well. Not to mention struggling businesses. The question comes up, when a supporter of Shawn Massey on Vestal Ave. has a Ford Mustang with one tire in stages of restoration sitting in the open for all to see, from the picture I had to go and look for myself. I went I saw I believe someting is a miss with this administration.

I believe it (administration) is targeting and selectively enforcing this new junk car law on residents and businesses. Obviously the City is entered into a practice called a double standard with the lack of common sense. I believe this practice is ilegal and challenged could backfire aganist the City.

Nobody is telling you not to attend . Just don't bring that knuckle head Ed with you because he's not a resident of Binghamton .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Binghamton Resident
Look! I'm upset about this water rate increase. No one is going to stop me from attending this meeting.

The matter of code telling me what i can or can't have on my property after increasing my taxes is just trouble brewing which needs to be dealt with.

I believe Steve Jensen an ex-councilmen caught up in this common sense issue dealing with code is important to other residents as well. Not to mention struggling businesses. The question comes up, when a supporter of Shawn Massey on Vestal Ave. has a Ford Mustang with one tire in stages of restoration sitting in the open for all to see, from the picture I had to go and look for myself. I went I saw I believe someting is a miss with this administration.

I believe it (administration) is targeting and selectively enforcing this new junk car law on residents and businesses. Obviously the City is entered into a practice called a double standard with the lack of common sense. I believe this practice is ilegal and challenged could backfire aganist the City.

It would be interesting to know if the owner of the property which had Massey (Citizen Action, Mayor Ryan supporters of Massey) signs in front of it was ever cited by code for this Mustang which has been sitting well over two or more years? I may file a FOIL request for this information!

I will be attending this Thursday only because common sense tells me I need to attend!

Guest Guest
Nobody is telling you not to attend . Just don't bring that knuckle head Ed with you because he's not a resident of Binghamton .

Please bring Ed !! I'll bring my own bail money . :o

Guest Guest
He is employed by the Kradjians.

Naima as a republican ran against all the

democratic contenders. The democratic

hopefuls included Tony Massar and D.W.

Drazen.

Doug Drazen was a Democratic hopeful????

Are out of your mind!!!!!

So much for that analysis.....

Guest Guest

Thank you for the corrections. That was the point of posting the draft. It will be reviewed by organizers Monday night prior to release as well.

No worries, we have time to get it correct.

I have incorporated a few. BTW, "current, unrepresentative administration" seems fine to me? By unrepresentative I meant he got 40% of the 40% of voters who voted and that with his lies and duplicity. He would get less than 15% now.

To anyone interested in attending this week's meeting at the American Legion on Robinson Street Thursday, please offer your suggestions, additions, changes, corrections, topics or add your name to the list of attendees.

The suggestions will be discussed among organizers Monday night and a final version of the media release and agenda will be sent out on Tuesday morning.

------

For Immediate Release

Date: April 14, 2008

Subject: City Wide Meeting Time Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm

Citizens have had enough: open meeting called

BINGHAMTON – Everyday citizens of the City of Binghamton have had enough with the problems coming from City Hall. They are fed up and have called an open, grassroots, public meeting for all to attend Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm at the Eastside American Legion at 1645 Robinson Street, Binghamton. People of all political leanings and from all walks of life are urged to attend. Take back your city from the current, unrepresentative administration in City Hall.

Among the topics for discussion are the huge water rate increases residents are being forced to swallow, the sham Neighborhood Assemblies and the arbitrary, unfair and retaliatory use of Code Enforcement apparently targeted against certain individuals. Anything else residents and business owners deem necessary to discussed should be communicated to BCVOICE.com and the item(s) will be added to the meeting agenda.

Unlike the charade of Citizen Action’s Neighborhood Assemblies, this public meeting will not have any hidden agenda, not collect any data from participants and not offer any propaganda.

In attendance for the meeting will be the owner of BCVOICE, former and future mayoral candidates, former City councilmen and numerous local business owners. Those people interested in announcing their attendance can sign their onto this media release below. It will be sent out on the morning of Tuesday, April 15, along with a tentative agenda.

Thank you. We hope to see you there.

For more information contact BCVOICE by posting in the “pinned” item on the board.

Attendees for Thursday’s Meeting:

Garo Katchadorian

Ed not allowed

Guest Guest
Doug Drazen was a Democratic hopeful????

Are out of your mind!!!!!

So much for that analysis.....

This part was pretty good...

"The interesting

point is that Naima was a republican and now

Ed is aligning himself with Binghamton

Democrats who has a problem with this Mayor.

Ed is involved with rebuilding the theater in

JC which has benefitted from govt. money.

Some say that Ed has taken care of the

puppets but perhaps Ed isn't really

controlling the puppets in as much as he is a

puppet himself. Then again Ed could simply be

a stalker."

Guest Guest
If you all think Ed is a Jerk apparently Garo doesn't because Ed signed Garos name to this message too.

Hopefully, Garo changes his mind.

To anyone interested in attending this week's meeting at the American Legion on Robinson Street Thursday, please offer your suggestions, additions, changes, corrections, topics or add your name to the list of attendees.

The suggestions will be discussed among organizers Monday night and a final version of the media release and agenda will be sent out on Tuesday morning.

------

For Immediate Release

Date: April 14, 2008

Subject: City Wide Meeting Time Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm

Citizens have had enough: open meeting called

BINGHAMTON – Everyday citizens of the City of Binghamton have had enough with the problems coming from City Hall. They are fed up and have called an open, grassroots, public meeting for all to attend Thursday, April 17 at 6:00 pm at Eastside American Legion at 1645 Robinson Street, Binghamton. People of all political leanings and from all walks of life are urge to attend. Take back your city from the current unrepresentative administration in City Hall.

Among the topics of discussion are the huge water rate increases residents are being forced to swallow and the arbitrary, the sham Neighborhood Assemblies and unfair and retaliatory use of Code Enforcement apparently targeted against certain individuals. Anything else residents and business owners deem that needs to be discussed should be communicated to BCVOICE.com and the item(s) will be added to the meeting agenda.

Unlike the charade of Citizen Action’s Neighborhood Assemblies, this public meeting will not have any hidden agenda, not collect any data from participants and not offer any propaganda.

In attendance for the meeting will be the owner of BCVOICE, former and future mayoral candidates, former City councilman and numerous local business owners. Those people interested in announcing their attendance can sing on to this media release below. It will be sent out on the morning of Tuesday, April 15, along with a tentative agenda.

Thank you. We hope to see you there.

For more information contact BCVOICE by posting in the “pinned” item on the board.

Attendees for Thursday’s Meeting:

Garo Katchadorian

Ed not allowed

Ed, you are an absolute genious. Not being sarcastic either!

Guest Guest
Hopefully, Garo changes his mind.

If this man Ed can't vote in Binghamton , why is he being invited to attend or asked to come ? We don't need to hear opinions or sugestions from a Johnson City Resident at a meeting to discuss Binghamton issues. I think Garo needs to re-evaluate this situation and realize that Ed will only be a problem. It's clear to see that the majority of people from Binghamton don't want him in attendence.

JUST SAY NO TO ED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

REALLY, there is a meeting being held by the losers of the last Mayoral election? Let me get this straight, all the Bozos who rant on bcv are now going to hold an anarchy inspired meeting to overthrow the guy none of them could beat in a legal election. I just can't believe this I'll be there only to get a first hand look at these geniuses in motion. It should be a hoot. I'll be the one with the CA team watching and storing all the needed info to win the next election. Does the word delusional ring a bell?

REALLY, there is a meeting being held by the losers of the last Mayoral election? Let me get this straight, all the Bozos who rant on bcv are now going to hold an anarchy inspired meeting to overthrow the guy none of them could beat in a legal election. I just can't believe this I'll be there only to get a first hand look at these geniuses in motion. It should be a hoot. I'll be the one with the CA team watching and storing all the needed info to win the next election. Does the word delusional ring a bell?

You're getting worried now, aren't you!!! Never in a million years did you think the taxpayers would unite and become a thorn in your butt!! This is the beginning of the end for you and your cronies!!! :wacko:

@

Guest guest
It would be interesting to know if the owner of the property which had Massey (Citizen Action, Mayor Ryan supporters of Massey) signs in front of it was ever cited by code for this Mustang which has been sitting well over two or more years? I may file a FOIL request for this information!

I will be attending this Thursday only because common sense tells me I need to attend!

Why not use the city website to report the code violation then you have documented evidence that the code department knew about it and did nothing because it is in sean massey's district. Go to www.cityofbinghamton.com and hit REPORT A PROBLEM which is on the left main menu at the bottom.

in other words - if you don't agree with me, then I don't wish to hear brom you.

YIKES! That kind of agenda always seems to move things forward.

Yikes!! You've taken my words out of context. You know what I said fool!! :wacko:

Guest Guest

You better believe they are worried.

This will be a real neighborhood assembly not one of the staged circle jerks Ryan and his homo helpers put together.

@

I planned on going , till I heard you were going to be there. This should be for Binghamton residents only. Otherwise , we would have people from Pencil-Tucky attending .
So if I own a business that operates primarily out of Binghamton thats bottom line or more to the point exsists because of the work it does in the city is affected negitively due to the horrible way things are being run I shouldnt attend to voice my frustration because I live in JC? :angry:

@

So if I own a business that operates primarily out of Binghamton thats bottom line or more to the point exsists because of the work it does in the city is affected negitively due to the horrible way things are being run I shouldnt attend to voice my frustration because I live in JC? :angry:

@

I agree with 100% .......The point you made is valid according to the requirements I've read.

1.) Resident of Binghamton

2.) Binghamton business owner

3) Simple

Guest Guest

I'll be attending. I work in Binghamton

Maybe I'l buy a place next year.

I saw Mary Clark at a Neighborhood Assembly. She lives in

Endwell.

Guest Guest
Yikes!! You've taken my words out of context. You know what I said fool!! :wacko:

But it what you meant correct? If people don't agree with you, they should stay home.

Guest Guest
Let's hope we get hundreds of people!

Ryan's bunch must be twisting in the wind.

You know they want to know what will take place but you also know they don't want to show up to validate it.

They're screwed either way!

I love it.

The last time you put out a call for the "throngs" to come to a meeting and complain - no one showed up at the meeting (except you) and no one said anything (including you).

Guest Guest
I'll be attending. I work in Binghamton

Maybe I'l buy a place next year.

I saw Mary Clark at a Neighborhood Assembly. She lives in

Endwell.

Funny, it's just being brought up now. I was waiting to see when someone was going to bring it up!!!!!

Citizen Action's Mary Clark attend's and par-takes in her Neighborhood Assemblies meetings and no one say's a word to her, asking question's or challenging her presence at these meetings!

Seem's Mr. Ed has somone worried, now I'm quirous and will also be present for this meeting.

Good for you to bring this up (CA's....Mary Clark)..........whoever you are! ;) It's is a very good point! ;)

Archived