Where to get rid of old tires?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to dispose of some old car tires any ideas where? The legal way only please I dont mind paying! (endicott area if possible) THANKS!

Guest Guest

One way is to drive up to the Broome County Landfill - Drive on to the scale - tell the person at the window how many tires you have - then go to the tire dumpster and put them in - Drive back up to window - and pay - I think it's only a few dollars per tire.

Charge is $1.50 per tire 15 or less and rims need not be removed.

They will take more than 15.

One way is to drive up to the Broome County Landfill - Drive on to the scale - tell the person at the window how many tires you have - then go to the tire dumpster and put them in - Drive back up to window - and pay - I think it's only a few dollars per tire.

Charge is $1.50 per tire 15 or less and rims need not be removed.

They will take more than 15.

Is it only $1.50 a tire. Thats not much. I thought they got more than that. Thats good to know.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Is it only $1.50 a tire. Thats not much. I thought they got more than that. Thats good to know.

Yes, 1.50 tire, unless it's a large tractor trailer tire, they're 6 dollars a piece.

Guest Benni Booboo

City of Binghamton is having free drop off (up to 4 tires per resident, tire size upt to 16 inches) on May 3 from 9-3 at the old city garage, corner of brandywine and robinson st.

@

Guest Guest

Not sure where you live, but Tioga county is also having a free tire collection May 5-10 at the Town Hall on rt 434 in Owego. They will take up to 8 tires free, additional tires for 1 dollar each. Proof of residency is required...maybe you know someone in Tioga county? ;)

Guest psmails

In may endicott is having a free tire disposal as well dates were in the paper. Or the town of union garage behind the cross roads takes them for a fee.

Archived