A mortgage from a credit union?

Guest How Ghastly

Guest How Ghastly

I was sad to hear that a good friend of mine, who seems to show some degree of refinement in varied intersts such as motor cars, interior decor, travel, arts and other pursuits is going to obtain a mortgage, from of all things, a common credit union! This gentleman married into a fine west side family, which has considerable reputation and means and I actually thought he knew better. One must always do business with a proper bank or better yet a trust company. I don't know whether to continue to speak to him at the club. What is happening to our society when people chose to grovel as if there very life dependend upon it before these unsophisctated credit union barbarians? Is it really worth saving a few percentage points? I just don't understand.

I was sad to hear that a good friend of mine, who seems to show some degree of refinement in varied intersts such as motor cars, interior decor, travel, arts and other pursuits is going to obtain a mortgage, from of all things, a common credit union! This gentleman married into a fine west side family, which has considerable reputation and means and I actually thought he knew better. One must always do business with a proper bank or better yet a trust company. I don't know whether to continue to speak to him at the club. What is happening to our society when people chose to grovel as if there very life dependend upon it before these unsophisctated credit union barbarians? Is it really worth saving a few percentage points? I just don't understand.

Enjoyed to post. Made me laugh. :lol:

Carry on Biff (or maybe Buffy). Tennis anybody?

TWS

Guest Guest
Enjoyed to post. Made me laugh. :lol:

Carry on Biff (or maybe Buffy). Tennis anybody?

TWS

No thank you, Sir.

I'll soil my hands before tea and crumpets.

@

Archived