ANOTHER DUPED CITIZEN SPEAKS OUT

Ed Arzouian

Guest Truthteller

-----Please provide an example or two.-------

Well first that comes to mind is that Ed gets paid now from government funds and he spends at least 6 hours of his paid time on the internet posting about a Mayor of a city that he does not live in. We know how he spent his time at his last job in Canada because he was arrested for sending e-mails over and over against some newspaper up there. If he were the deputy Mayor - or some other thing - don't think for a second that he wouldn't be on the net even more in a futile attempt to make people think that he is smart. It wouldn't be Ryan but it wasn't Ryan in Canada. The guy would have some other object of his compulsion. He has some sick -o // wack - o need to be validated with his writings. We all know that his writing is mediocre, at best, but he sees it as brilliant. This is typical of an insane person. The una bomber comes to mind.

I am sure that his boss has no idea how much time he spends on his obsessive posting and that would be the same if she had become Mayor. He also is a very vindictive person - the way he can not give up on Ryan is an example - the gay bashing he did against the guy who won on the Southside is another - his wanting to actuall fight Ryan - his many postings about Ryans genitals - his stalking of Ryan. This is not new behavior for him. This vindictiveness would have been very apparent, if he had won, at first only to those that would be victims of it. He is very good at looking sane in the right room as I see him often and it blows my mind that the Kradjian family does not see it. It is only the few who realize that he is like a demon that not everyone can see at first. A cancer in the colon of our local community.

Is that enough or should I continue?

-----Please provide an example or two.-------

Well first that comes to mind is that Ed gets paid now from government funds and he spends at least 6 hours of his paid time on the internet posting about a Mayor of a city that he does not live in. We know how he spent his time at his last job in Canada because he was arrested for sending e-mails over and over against some newspaper up there. If he were the deputy Mayor - or some other thing - don't think for a second that he wouldn't be on the net even more in a futile attempt to make people think that he is smart. It wouldn't be Ryan but it wasn't Ryan in Canada. The guy would have some other object of his compulsion. He has some sick -o // wack - o need to be validated with his writings. We all know that his writing is mediocre, at best, but he sees it as brilliant. This is typical of an insane person. The una bomber comes to mind.

I am sure that his boss has no idea how much time he spends on his obsessive posting and that would be the same if she had become Mayor. He also is a very vindictive person - the way he can not give up on Ryan is an example - the gay bashing he did against the guy who won on the Southside is another - his wanting to actuall fight Ryan - his many postings about Ryans genitals - his stalking of Ryan. This is not new behavior for him. This vindictiveness would have been very apparent, if he had won, at first only to those that would be victims of it. He is very good at looking sane in the right room as I see him often and it blows my mind that the Kradjian family does not see it. It is only the few who realize that he is like a demon that not everyone can see at first. A cancer in the colon of our local community.

Is that enough or should I continue?

If you see Ed often and he looks sane to you something is very wrong with your eyes. Also if you think his bosses don't know that he is doing this think again. They love it, love it and encourage it because they too hate Ryan, but they are too much of a coward to speek out against Ryan. So Ed becomes there voice. Yea, you better believe it.

No, you should continue because you have yet to provide one example.

In fact, you are lying. Ed spends maybe 15 mintues on this site during the working day, at lunch and on a break, remember people complain he is on at 5AM and 11PM. A little goes a long way.

Keep in mind this thread was about another Binghamtonian fed up with the incompetence and mismangement at the DPW run by Ryan appointee Luke Day. That person, not Ed wrote to the newspaper.

You cannot address any issues. Everybody can see that.

Everybody can also see the snow on the streets five days after a storm.

They can see garbage on the streets day and night, they trip over it every weekend on the way to Arena or out on First Friday:

360949542d1a58955b32e196b9a315e2477c87f51087f36d97d8709bf153b96c837541e7.jpg

First Firday garbage. It sits there at Parlor City Commons, Friday, Saturday, Sunday until Monday morning every weekend.

Here is what the thread was about.

Rememb we had a snow storm Valentine's Day last year, here's what the city looked like two days later Feb. 16 when the snow was piled so high at City Hall it caused an accident:

585443872f13ab18b587e21235f209d574d6ab554b87a897e5c34a662f2d53850c9cd348.jpg

Here is what it loked like Feb. 17:

68103517934227e6b2a638145dd875a6b2f5c1882a8f977830ad84433f09ab1f49593934.jpg

It took until Feb.19 a full five days, before snow was cleared downtown.

Total incompetence. We are just lucky so far this year we have not had any real snow yet.

That's what this thread is about, Luke Day being completely unqualified to run the DPW.

So, again, please continue looking for proof to back your statements. We certainly have proof to back ours.

I have never bowled.

It is a point of honor with me.

I want it on my headstone, "Ed never bowled".

I have a feeling BCVoice readers would prefer something different for your headstone, and it isn't very complimentary. A point of honor? You don't appear to have a clue what "honor" means. dang. get a dictionary dude.

In fact, you are lying. Ed spends maybe 15 mintues on this site during the working day, at lunch and on a break, remember people complain he is on at 5AM and 11PM. A little goes a long way.

Keep in mind this thread was about another Binghamtonian fed up with the incompetence and mismangement at the DPW run by Ryan appointee Luke Day. That person, not Ed wrote to the newspaper.

They can see garbage on the streets day and night, they trip over it every weekend on the way to Arena or out on First Friday:

Posting about yourself in the third person is way creepy . . . and everyone knows that the photobox.uk photos are yours. Seriously weird.

Anyhow, claiming that you post at 5 and 11 is downright laughable.

everybody needs a good laugh now and then

great photos huh....!

19351976e992d5aa7350e1957dcf49d541323464788f14310b29949f1ba519fb984b4c99.jpg

What do you think Mary Clark is doing back there to make Ryan grimace so? Somebody might need to check their shorts.

360949542d1a58955b32e196b9a315e2477c87f51087f36d97d8709bf153b96c837541e7.jpg

First Firday garbage. It sits there at Parlor City Commons, Friday, Saturday, Sunday until Monday morning every weekend.

Here is what the thread was about.

Rememb we had a snow storm Valentine's Day last year, here's what the city looked like two days later Feb. 16 when the snow was piled so high at City Hall it caused an accident:

585443872f13ab18b587e21235f209d574d6ab554b87a897e5c34a662f2d53850c9cd348.jpg

Here is what it loked like Feb. 17:

68103517934227e6b2a638145dd875a6b2f5c1882a8f977830ad84433f09ab1f49593934.jpg

It took until Feb.19 a full five days, before snow was cleared downtown.

Total incompetence. We are just lucky so far this year we have not had any real snow yet.

That's what this thread is about, Luke Day being completely unqualified to run the DPW.

So, again, please continue looking for proof to back your statements. We certainly have proof to back ours.

Wowee...have to go back a year to get a complaint? We have had snow storms since LAST YEAR and they have been cleared fine and I live on a side street that is not often looked at first. I have had no complaints this winter season. Get a life....

Archived