ANOTHER DUPED CITIZEN SPEAKS OUT

Ed Arzouian

ANOTHER DUPED CITIZEN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT THE BREACH OF VOTERS' TRUST BY THE RYAN ADMINISTRATION!

See people do get this stuff. It just tsakes them time. That's why you can never stop driivng the point home.

VIEWPOINTS

Posted Sunday February 10, 2008

Local politicians should stick to local issues

Tarik Abdelazim's Jan. 23 Guest Viewpoint was way out of line. It was only his personal agenda and doesn't fit with the City of Binghamton issues. To say that we must impeach President Bush and Vice President Cheney is wrong. I regard President Bush as the most honest president since Ronald Reagan.

If you are talking about the weapons of mass destruction, I am told by people back in Lebanon that those weapons are now in Syria and Lebanon buried in the ground. If you say we should impeach because of the war in Iraq, I will tell you that war was forced on us by al-Qaida, just like al-Qaida tried to do in northern Lebanon -- the Lebanese Army was able to wipe them out after 158 Lebanese soldiers were killed.

You should not run and hide from your enemies, but you should be brave and confront them in their territory. That is exactly what we have done.

Besides Iraq, our soldiers were able to free Lebanon from the Syrian occupation. If the call for impeachment was because the so-called harsh treatment of the terrorists, then you must know that you should be firm. Ask Israelis and they will tell you that this is the way to handle the terrorists.

I have lived in Binghamton for 32 years and never saw any public office employee from the mayor to the garbage collector behave the way Mr. Abdelazim or Mayor Matthew T. Ryan are behaving. Enough personal activities -- start working to improve this city as he was elected to do (i.e., public works and health insurance). We trusted you with our money, and we expect you to carry out that trust.

Sam Kashou

Binghamton

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...06/1005/OPINION

Post a Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam, you wrote, "I have lived in Binghamton for 32 years and never saw any public office employee from the mayor to the garbage collector behave the way Mr. Abdelazim or Mayor Matthew T. Ryan are behaving. We trusted you with our money, and we expect you to carry out that trust."

How can I say this tactfully?????

Hummm?

OK.

Sam, you were an idiot to trust Matt Ryan.

As for trusting Mr. Abdelazim, you had no way of knowing Ryan would impose such a left-wing, radical nutbar upon you. Of course, had Ryan stated clearly Abdelazim was going to be the Executive Assistant to the Mayor, Ryan would never have been elected.

Ryan duped you.

He had help from Mary Clark and Citizen Action/Working Families Party.

This newspaper also assisted in duping you.

Calvin Stovall, Executive Editor, knew of Ryan's arrests and conviction, he knew of the numerous police incidents reports of Ryan harassing women (1997, 1999, 2003), not only did Stovall not publish any of these facts even while Matt Ryan faced another harassment charge of Josephine Burrell during the entire 2005 fall election campaign, but Stovall even forbid his reporting staff from mentioning it or pursuing the stories. Forbid.

To this day The Press & Sun-Bulletin has NEVER addressed Ryan's police reports. Mr. Stovall has NEVER explained why he held all those stories back.

As for Ryan who had never managed anything in 54 years of his life, he didn't even own a clothes dryer in 2003 when he was shoving a woman around a LaundroMatt in 2003 fighting about one, why did you think he would somehow change overnight and properly manage a city?

Finally, not only are Ryan and Abdelazim wasting the people's time and money on anti-war protests and impeachment discussions, as did their new Citizen Action City Council, but Ryan, Abdelazim, Luke Day and others in Ryan administration were even out one afternoon picketing against Time-Warner Cable for problems with workers in Ithaca or Utica or some other place. What are the Mayor of Binghamton and half his appointees doing picketing a private company and meddling in private contract talks?

All this while Ryan, Luke Day and the City of Binghamtn cannot pay their own union employees' insurance premiums on time and allow them to go without healthcare coverage. Can you say "hypocrites"?

Ryan and his cronies, puppets of Mary Clark and Citizen Action, are the worst administration to ever hold public office in Binghamton.

Sam, your business taxes have already risen 15% in two years, violent crime rose 42% in 18 months, larceny is up 22.5 in one year( all this while crime goes down in the rest of Broome county) , the last police chief quit rather than work for Ryan, the current one is leaving next month (again the PSB won't mention this to its readers), and Matt Ryan will not give the police a contract and he is threatening to dissolve the force.

What do you plan to do about all this, Sam?

Posted by: Ed not allowed on Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:11 am

PS I suppose the Ryan lunatic fringe will now think I'm Sam Kashou as well, right! See, people are getting this stuff.

I have never bowled.

It is a point of honor with me.

I want it on my headstone, "Ed never bowled".

I'm LMAO, Ed. Don't you want something more inspirational on your headstone? Something more poignant? Thanks, you just made my day, I'll be laughing all day about how "Ed never bowled". Glad to see you have a sense of humor...ya got a big laugh from me this morning!

Nope, "Ed never bowled" is fine with me. People will get it.

We already know ED so it's to late for "people will get it" because they already did when ED is around. Lazy, big mouthed, never has anything good to say, think he must live his life trying to make people think he is really "something" when in fact he's just a loser from Canada. Right Ed ? Know all about your past there ole-buddie....RMP are still waiting for you to cross the border again...LMAO

Ed, this attack style of yours didn't work during the election and doesn't really work now. You'd think you might have learned that by now. Your hypocracy and desperation is amusing, pathetic and irritating all at the same time. The problem is that you lack the capacity to do anything besides belittle and complain. You had nothing constructive to say before and still don't have anything to express besides your snotty anger. Your sole trick is to try and elevate whatever you are advocating by engaging in a long and drawn out ad hominum argument. You're like that girl in 'Superstar' who's overdeveloped sense of self deliusion keeps her from realizing what she looks like to others.

Ed did not write that line about Bush. Go to Pressconnects.com and you will see it was somebody else. Another lie from an Ed basher.

As for Ed's alleged hypocrisy can you provde an example?

We have many examples of Ryan hypocrisy like claiming to defend the poor but yelling obscenties and threatening his single female tenant for month's rent. We have Ryan swearing to police officers arresting him and telling them to "F*** off" and then stating in State of the City Address last year the police must be respected. Ryan pickets with Time-Warner Cable union employees but fails to pay the insurance premiums of the city employees' health care insurance causing it to lapse, leaving them uncovered for four days. Ryan claims to be business friendly but raises business taxes 15% in two years. All examples of Ryan's hypocrisy.

Please provide an example of Ed's hypocrisy.

Ed did not write that line about Bush. Go to Pressconnects.com and you will see it was somebody else. Another lie from an Ed basher.

We have many examples of Ryan hypocrisy like claiming to defend the poor but yelling obscenties and threatening his single female tenant for month's rent. We have Ryan swearing to police officers arresting him and telling them to "F*** off" and then stating in State of the City Address last year the police must be respected. Ryan pickets with Time-Warner Cable union employees but fails to pay the insurance premiums of the city employees' health care insurance causing it to lapse, leaving them uncovered for four days. Ryan claims to be business friendly but raises business taxes 15% in two years. All examples of Ryan's hypocrisy.

I wasn't referring to Ed, I was referring to the letter writer. And I like Ed. He's right about many local issues and he adds a lot to this message board.

Guest OldTimer

Didn't Sam's brother serve on City Council? Wasn't he charged with some kind of crime? Was it an affair with a minor or was he caught embessling funds? Does anybody remember what happened? I think it's a riot that Sam says these two are the worst behaving when his own brother was disgraced out of office!!

Interesting question who is more disgraceful Ryan and Abdelazim or this Councilman Kazoo. Wasn't he on the Flintstone?

I'll vote for Ryan and Abdelazim in this one.

They are a disgrace and embarassment to Binghamton.

Guest Old-timer
Interesting question who is more disgraceful Ryan and Abdelazim or this Councilman Kazoo. Wasn't he on the Flintstone?

I'll vote for Ryan and Abdelazim in this one.

They are a disgrace and embarassment to Binghamton.

Wow. Shows how much you believe in democracy. I don't agree with half of what comes out of City Hall, but I just found out from other BCVoicers in another thread that Sam's brother admitted to election fraud by trying to force old people in a nursing home to sign absentee ballots that he had already marked. I don't care how liberal crazy Ryan and his goons are, but committing election fraud by abusing old people almost dead gets the MOST DISGRACEFUL vote from me. Sam ain't got a pot to piss in

Guest ed i aint

Has anyone noticed that the right wing radio crazies have been totally ignored since before the midterm congressional elections?

To measure their influence one must only look to see how their candidates have done. This creepy Ed guy is so crazy that he thinks that he has more influence than these has beens.

This lunatic/creep/moron Ed guy - and I call him these things because, lets face it folks, he is a nut job - he actually thinks, in this so called brain of his, that he has some sort of influence in politics in Broome county and in Binghamton in particular. He has not been for a candidate that has won an election yet. He lost the mayor, judge, every city council seat. The guy has an opinion that means nothing. Why do you argue with him. It would be like arguing with the una bomber in his jail cell about the coming election. By arguing with him you actually are looking as stupid as he is. Sorry to say. A newspaper in canada simply had a restraining order placed against him rather than engage in a conversation with the lunatic. You should follow their example.

Guest getridofgoodwill

An Example of ed's hypocrisy??

Goodwill Theater- $2million taxpayer dollars for a building that looks like the O'neil bldg. The Goodwill is a joke. A waste of funds that could go to business. The goodwill theater is not needed. These clowns naima & ed have created a paycheck for themselves on the backs of the taxpayers.

Archived