JC alerted to potential $10,000 fraud case

Guest Guest

Guest Reddi Killowatt

"During the 2006-07 fiscal year, overtime soared to $305,000 -- about $230,000 more than the $75,000 budgeted."

I can see why they went over their overtime budget, especially seeing as we had the flood of a lifetime in 2006. Firefighters were out working overtime to help people out of their houses and helping pump out basements.

Guest guest

THE VILLAGE WAS REIMBURSED FOR FLOOD OVERTIME BY FEMA YOU STUPID UNINFORMED FIREFIGHTERS LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS OVERTIME IS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE FLOOD RECOVERY OVERTIME

Guest Guest

I give Hannon credit. Stand up to the rest of them and finally someone who will get to the truth. Everyone will hate him now like Scott when he brought the truth out. I say Good for you Mr. Hannon. im behind you.

Why do the people of JC allow Harry Lewis to go on TV ? he sounds like a moron. does he not know this??? he should stay away from the camera. maybe he should also get some new teeth. But we would have to pay for those too wouldn't we??

Guest Guest
I give Hannon credit. Stand up to the rest of them and finally someone who will get to the truth. Everyone will hate him now like Scott when he brought the truth out. I say Good for you Mr. Hannon. im behind you.

Why do the people of JC allow Harry Lewis to go on TV ? he sounds like a moron. does he not know this??? he should stay away from the camera. maybe he should also get some new teeth. But we would have to pay for those too wouldn't we??

:lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't Ed comment about JC ? He lives there .

KUDOS to Trustee Hannon for having the courage to request a long overdue audit of the Johnson City Payroll. Jeers to Trustee King for requesting that this be "held over". This has been going on long before any flood and even though I'm sure the JCFD will try and blame it ALL on the flood that just isn't going to work. One picture that ran in the press that I remember from the flood was 2 JC Fireman pulling a man in a boat the only problem was the water was not even to their knees ! To the poster who brought up the fact that the Federal Government paid for a lot of overtime during the flood, you make a good and valid point. I just wonder where the corruption starts and ends in the Village of JC.

"The only thing necessary for corruption to flourish is for good men and women to do nothing."

Thank you to Trustee Hannon for doing something.....

Guest JC Guest
IWhy do the people of JC allow Harry Lewis to go on TV ? he sounds like a moron. does he not know this??? he should stay away from the camera. maybe he should also get some new teeth. But we would have to pay for those too wouldn't we??

I could never understand why the stupid people in this village re-elected Harry. He never did anything during his first term. Now they are trying to cram a 6% increase in the tax budget down our throat. I didn't go to last night's meeting but I sure am going to look into the budget and if I have to personally cart everyone on my street to the polls to vote against it , I will.

Guest Guest

I have been trying to open people's eyes to Harry Lewis and his band of thieves for many years. Now I guess I can say, "I told you so!" When will the people of J.C. realize they have been duped by a moron for all these years. His term is up this year. How about not voting him in again.

@

Guest Guest

someone has to have the DELETED to run against him. if he runs unopposed, he gets in again and JC cannot take any more or Harry or his regime. Its time to fight back and take back the city. he has run it into the ground. and we are not going to pay a 6% tax increase. make those good for nothing firemen pay their own insurance. ive had it.

Guest Guest
I have been trying to open people's eyes to Harry Lewis and his band of thieves for many years. Now I guess I can say, "I told you so!" When will the people of J.C. realize they have been duped by a moron for all these years. His term is up this year. How about not voting him in again.

@

Ed not allowed! He should run, yes!

Guest Reddi Killowatt
THE VILLAGE WAS REIMBURSED FOR FLOOD OVERTIME BY FEMA YOU STUPID UNINFORMED FIREFIGHTERS LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS OVERTIME IS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE FLOOD RECOVERY OVERTIME

They might have been reimbursed, but they still had to record it on the payroll, DELETED .

Guest guest

Good job Dennis, it is about time someone had the DELETED to do this. My guess is that this person works for the fire dept. (sorry guys) Who knows there maybe more to this. Harry is up for relection in 2009, Maybe Dennis Hannon will run. If the village doesn't disolve then maybe he can change things around and you can keep your village and start making it a good place to live again and keep a top on tax increases.

Again, GOOD JOB DENNIS.

Guest Guest

If it is Hank the chief of jcfd, it should in no way reflect the guys on the front line. They can't stand him. I heard they kcked him out of their union and had a vote of no confidence on him. The guys and the village would be better off without him.

Don't let the door hit you in the @ Hank, this is just the tip of the iceburg for you. Wait until they go learn how much time you take off.

Guest Guest

I wonder if the audit will show how their actual salary amount compares to the amount that was budgeted, and will the press print the results?

@

Do you mean Scott Gallagher? You're not championing him, are you? He's nothing to brag about.

@

Guest Guest

Comparing Hannon to Scott is an insult to Hannon. Hannon is just calling out inept management within the Village. Every department has been poisoned with Harry promoting relatives and fellow parishioners. Hannon is for the residents and the cops, fireman, dpw workers, and all the other blue collar employees. He knows who is responsible for the mess we are in.

It's certainly not the employees, it's management.

Guest 54128A
Do you mean Scott Gallagher? You're not championing him, are you? He's nothing to brag about.

@

The grudge continues from the jealous little JC tards toward Scott!! Nice picture I take it your a graduate on the South parking lot

Gallagher took on Korutz==Winner Scott

Hannon took on Hank----Winner Dennis

Now will someone take on Harry!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

HOPEFULLY MARTY IS THE NEXT ONE OUT!!! We need to clean house in the FD. there are some very good and dedicated Firefighter in JC. We want our Dept back. watch your back Marty, we will tell on you also

Floral Ave station!

Archived