JC alerted to potential $10,000 fraud case

Guest Guest

The grudge continues from the jealous little JC tards toward Scott!! Nice picture I take it your a graduate on the South parking lot

Gallagher took on Korutz==Winner Scott

Hannon took on Hank----Winner Dennis

Now will someone take on Harry!!!!!!!

If he is such a crusader, where is he now? Where's your messiah now?

@

Guest Guest
I have been trying to open people's eyes to Harry Lewis and his band of thieves for many years. Now I guess I can say, "I told you so!" When will the people of J.C. realize they have been duped by a moron for all these years. His term is up this year. How about not voting him in again.

@

Yep goes way back to Boncek..

Guest Guest
The grudge continues from the jealous little JC tards toward Scott!! Nice picture I take it your a graduate on the South parking lot

Gallagher took on Korutz==Winner Scott

Hannon took on Hank----Winner Dennis

Now will someone take on Harry!!!!!!!

Is that who the high official is that are taking about Hank?

Guest Guest
I think Hank should nominate himself for another award, that would make him feel better. :mellow:

@

I think our taxes should GO DOWN now since they will find out we are paying for the firemen's retirements,, benefits, OT..all right..now that would be FAIR

@

Guest Guest

i think the meeting that they had in binghamton last night was a great idea. i think we should have one in JC? what do you think? cant hurt can it?

Guest Guest
I could never understand why the stupid people in this village re-elected Harry. He never did anything during his first term. Now they are trying to cram a 6% increase in the tax budget down our throat. I didn't go to last night's meeting but I sure am going to look into the budget and if I have to personally cart everyone on my street to the polls to vote against it , I will.

You don't vote on village, town, city, county, state or federal budgets. You only vote on school budgets.

If you don't like the figures in the school budget then, vote no! If you don't like the village budget then get rid of the people that approve it. The problem we have in the village is that Lewis has run the village into the ground. You can't blame people for not running against him because they would have an enormous job of cleaning up the mess he has made of the village. Learn from Augostini, he got out. I am still against dissolution because there has to be one person out there that can and will take on the job of repairing what Harry Lewis has destroyed.

Guest guest

You Villigers that scoff over Harry Lewis being the mayor for so long, kind of makes me laugh. He has run un-opposed for How many years???? Why don't one of you winers get off your smart-arsses and run against him? I was watching that show on animal planet "Escape to Chimp Eden" and I saw quite a few good canidates that would clean up in an election against H.L.!!!! :P

Guest Guest

you can never make everyone happy, but no one has run against harry for the simple reason there is too much crap to clean up. you would have to clean house and start from scratch and there are too many people that criticise and dont do anything about it. JC never looked like it does now and never had so many degenerates living in it. The south side is a disgrace. I think we have to stop complaining and get together and FIND someone willing to run. But you have to be able to up against the unions, fire dept. etc. it is not an easy thing to do. harry has them all in his pocket... and most of his family is entwined in the village.

i say there is power in numbers.... if we can unite we can still save this poor town.

@

Guest Guest
you can never make everyone happy, but no one has run against harry for the simple reason there is too much crap to clean up. you would have to clean house and start from scratch and there are too many people that criticise and dont do anything about it. JC never looked like it does now and never had so many degenerates living in it. The south side is a disgrace. I think we have to stop complaining and get together and FIND someone willing to run. But you have to be able to up against the unions, fire dept. etc. it is not an easy thing to do. harry has them all in his pocket... and most of his family is entwined in the village.

i say there is power in numbers.... if we can unite we can still save this poor town.

@

Ed not allowed can run, then win, and clean up in his first month in office. His organizational skills are the best, he is highly qualified to bring JC back to it's 1950's glory. I'm surprised that he has not spoken up about this, he is very concerned with clean and effective government. He is an active and prominent resident of JC. Get him involved.

@

Guest Guest
If you don't like the figures in the school budget then, vote no! If you don't like the village budget then get rid of the people that approve it. The problem we have in the village is that Lewis has run the village into the ground. You can't blame people for not running against him because they would have an enormous job of cleaning up the mess he has made of the village. Learn from Augostini, he got out. I am still against dissolution because there has to be one person out there that can and will take on the job of repairing what Harry Lewis has destroyed.

Maybe Augostini got out because he is the one responsible for the oversite.... he is the Village Clerk and he hopes to get "back-doored" into the Town of Union as their clerk.

Guest GUEST

Don't blame Tom. He was told to do by the ELECTED officials, Harry and the board of trustees

Maybe Augostini got out because he is the one responsible for the oversite.... he is the Village Clerk and he hopes to get "back-doored" into the Town of Union as their clerk.

@

Guest Guest
If he lives in JC why all his interest in Binghamton?

Because that is where his employer lost the election, not in JC. His feigned interest in honest government and erradicating corruption has nothing to do with the ideas themselves, but the possibility of getting back at the person who made him realize that his (ed's) ego does not measure up to his actual abilities. Ed will never go after anybody in JC -no comment on tax increases, no comment on possible corruption- and there are good reasons for that. Ed is just counting on everybody in Binghamton being dumb enough not to wonder what his motives are.

@

Augustini was the Clerk Treasurer,he also was Bernardo's campaign manager and treasurer. He should be investigated on this as he allowed any mispayments or overpayments and he will do the same in Union. Send him packing along with the snitch Bernardo.

Guest Guest
why cant they just say who it is ? why the big secret? it will be found out sooner or later. has to be head of police, fire or DPW right?

I have not heard anymore about this..is it already SWEPT under the rug?

Archived