WBNG's Justin Moss Leaving

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Looks like WBNG's Justin Moss is out next month.

http://medialine.com/talentshop_demo.htm?p...p;resumeid=4473

No big surprise, after their two year contracts, just about all reporters in Binghamton move on to bigger and better things. WBNG just listed a new opening for a reporter/VJ this week, so I'm guessing they're promoting a current reporter to Justin's weekend spot. Anyone know who?

Also, is WBNG moving towards the VJ/OMB movement like everyone else in town?

Guest Ted Turner Overdrive
Looks like WBNG's Justin Moss is out next month.

http://medialine.com/talentshop_demo.htm?p...p;resumeid=4473

No big surprise, after their two year contracts, just about all reporters in Binghamton move on to bigger and better things. WBNG just listed a new opening for a reporter/VJ this week, so I'm guessing they're promoting a current reporter to Justin's weekend spot. Anyone know who?

Also, is WBNG moving towards the VJ/OMB movement like everyone else in town?

Word on the street is that Billy The Kid is being groomed to replace him.

@

Maybe they'll hire someone who can read a teleprompter.

He's a hometown boy, and he is quite good at what he does, and deserves to move on. Some that appear have no business even being seen let alone speaking. Mr. Moss has what it takes in this business. I wish him well, he is from a good family locally.

Guest Guest

Is it me, or does anyone else think that Justin doesn't know the difference between punctuation marks? Generally, your voice drops at the end of a sentence that ends in a period. The way he reads makes it sound like he's stopping right in the middle of a sentence, or like he's asking a question when there is just a period.

Oh well. Good luck Justin!

@

Guest news watcher
Since WBNG is only hiring a reporter position, I think that Jessica Light will get the weekend spot

That maybe the case but I think there going to find a reporter with experence but i can be wrong Jessica will stay on the 5:30pm time slot again i can be wrong

@

Guest Guest

Is James Gaddis still there? He's good. The laugh is on Spitzer. Remember when he told Justin Moss to get a life. He (Spitzer) HAD the life.

Guest silentone
That stinks. I really like Justin. He is IMO a very good reporter. I hate to see him go. I cant remember the one girl's name (not Jessica) she is a blonde and dumber than a box of rocks. She stumbles thru EVERYTHING. I cant stand to listen to her, if she is on I turn the TV off!

@

Jullianne Sweeney

Guest Guest

well i think that they should get steve criag from WIVT NewsChannel 34. he is really good at anchoring and i think that WBNG would be a great place for him to go.

@

Guest Guest

Maybe, NOT SO GRATE DAVE, the not so next local congressman will apply and get a real job, not substitute teaching.

I've never heard of a substitute teacher running for office. Nice kitchen table office you have on your website!

@

Archived