ABC News on-air interview goes all to hell

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

LOL! Check out this bimbette attempting to interview Holly Hunter about Saving Grace on an ABC News segment called "What's The Buzz?". She stumbles right out of the gate and never really recovers. Two or three times she "We all love the show" and it seems she had that line picked no matter what Holly might have said said. Holly could have said "You're hair is on fire!"... Interviewer..."We all love the show". (I'm also guessing she never watched the show).

Then, THE classic ending. Remember now, this interview is on ABC News. Listen to what website you can get more of their entertainment news on. (and you'll hear her producer shriek!)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=561_1208367713

Guest BC Voice of Reason
LOL! Check out this bimbette attempting to interview Holly Hunter about Saving Grace on an ABC News segment called "What's The Buzz?". She stumbles right out of the gate and never really recovers. Two or three times she "We all love the show" and it seems she had that line picked no matter what Holly might have said said. Holly could have said "You're hair is on fire!"... Interviewer..."We all love the show". (I'm also guessing she never watched the show).

Then, THE classic ending. Remember now, this interview is on ABC News. Listen to what website you can get more of their entertainment news on. (and you'll hear her producer shriek!)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=561_1208367713

I remember seeing that a awhile ago, but never caught the NBC thing or the shriek.. Pretty funny. Right before that she also said the show premieres on June 23, when the caption at the bottom stated July 23.

Guest Guest

That's the same gal that filled in as co-host on the few a few months after that interview. She filled in for Elizabeth when Lizzie was out on maternity leave.

It wasn't all her fault. The teleprompter was messing up bad, plus there were some audio problems where they couldn't hear each other that great.

Archived