just kidding of course, any team can win on any day

Guest habanaro
So here are some scores...

Oneonta 29, SV 3

Chenango Valley 24, Oneonta 5

Prediction?

Chenango Valley 53, SV 8

haha i like your logic though, just add the scores. but i doubt any cv pitcher will give up 8 runs to sv.

Guest Guest

And this is just the kind of logic that gets a team beat. Let's not forget SV beat Vestal as well. CV has shown their stuff so far and will see every team's ace from here on out. Please CV fans, don't get cocky.

Guest Baseball Fan

CV Baseball team will probably score more total runs this season than the total IQ scores of some of the posters on this topic.

Even if they get shut out once or twice.

Guest Oops did I just say that?
CV Baseball team will probably score more total runs this season than the total IQ scores of some of the posters on this topic.

Even if they get shut out once or twice.

They could get shut out the rest of the season and still have more runs than the IQ scores of the posters :blink:

Guest Mismatch
So here are some scores...

Oneonta 29, SV 3

Chenango Valley 24, Oneonta 5

Prediction?

Chenango Valley 53, SV 8

You're not giving enough credit to CV pitchers on this one. I predict CV 42 SV 2

Guest Guest
After barely beating Harpursville, and then smacking Vestal all over the place. How do you think undefeated CV is looking compared to the other teams?

Please, no trash talking.

how bout CV jv baseball there 8-1 and only have had a couple close games

@

Guest That's all?
Breaking News:

CV= 20

SV= 2

:blink::blink::blink: It was nice of CV to play their JV team against SV's varsity. They could've easily scored 40 runs on them!

Guest Guest

doesnt it ever get old to hear about how good cv is at at EVERYTHINGGG?? everyone praise cv becuase they are so high and mighty!! WOWW.

cv is a hick ass town with low life kids who will never be good at anything. ESPECIALLY sports. do you really think anyone is going to care in 20 years if you walk up to them and be like "hey my high school, which had about 100 kids in it, baseball team beat a bunch of other hick towns!!"

seriously get a clue. hate to be the one to burst your bubble but nobody cares, especially about cv!!

Guest Guest
doesnt it ever get old to hear about how good cv is at at EVERYTHINGGG?? everyone praise cv becuase they are so high and mighty!! WOWW.

cv is a hick ass town with low life kids who will never be good at anything. ESPECIALLY sports. do you really think anyone is going to care in 20 years if you walk up to them and be like "hey my high school, which had about 100 kids in it, baseball team beat a bunch of other hick towns!!"

seriously get a clue. hate to be the one to burst your bubble but nobody cares, especially about cv!!

What school do you or did you go to?

Guest Windsor Black Knight
What school do you or did you go to?

I would like to start out by saying I am a Windsor representative. I also hate CV. That being said they just blew out Vestal and Oneonta. They dismantled SV. That deserves credit. And most of CV kids are from Nimmonsburg Hillcrest and Port Dick which are all technically a part of Binghamton. How is that hick?

CV kids do talk way too much about themselves on this website. And of course everybody is sick of it. It makes them look really, really bad. But youve gotta give them credit where it is due. Their basketball team made it to the state. Their football team was just short. Their baseball team is now undefeated and beating teams in very impressive fashion. Yes it would be nice if the CV kids let others talk about them instead of talking about themselves, but they have been very, very good all year long and deserve more credit than you give them. Sure nobody will care 20 years from now, but what does that matter? Nobody will care about your life or mine 300 years from now, so should we just end it now? The answer of course is no. Let these kids live in the moment and enjoy their time. They are having a fantastic run and should be commended for it.

My only advice to Chenango Valley nation is to ease up. People realize how good things have been for you this year and you only make yourselves look ignorant by pumping yourself up. Let other people talk about you for awhile. And for crying out loud somebody please tell that Stinson kid to stop talking about himself. He is an average athlete at best.

Guest Guest
I would like to start out by saying I am a Windsor representative. I also hate CV. That being said they just blew out Vestal and Oneonta. They dismantled SV. That deserves credit. And most of CV kids are from Nimmonsburg Hillcrest and Port Dick which are all technically a part of Binghamton. How is that hick?

CV kids do talk way too much about themselves on this website. And of course everybody is sick of it. It makes them look really, really bad. But youve gotta give them credit where it is due. Their basketball team made it to the state. Their football team was just short. Their baseball team is now undefeated and beating teams in very impressive fashion. Yes it would be nice if the CV kids let others talk about them instead of talking about themselves, but they have been very, very good all year long and deserve more credit than you give them. Sure nobody will care 20 years from now, but what does that matter? Nobody will care about your life or mine 300 years from now, so should we just end it now? The answer of course is no. Let these kids live in the moment and enjoy their time. They are having a fantastic run and should be commended for it.

My only advice to Chenango Valley nation is to ease up. People realize how good things have been for you this year and you only make yourselves look ignorant by pumping yourself up. Let other people talk about you for awhile. And for crying out loud somebody please tell that Stinson kid to stop talking about himself. He is an average athlete at best.

You replied to the wrong person, I never said CV was hick!

Guest warrior

thank you for giving us credit. but we don't talk about ourselves because we think you guys care, we just have a ridiculous amount of school spirit and when we're running around screaming or doing other ridiculous stuff, it's just for fun. haha but your point about stinson couldn't be farther from the truth in that he does not talk about himself. trust me i know him, he is VERY rarely on the computer. all the posts about him are from us (other cv students) because it's kind of an inside joke.

Guest Work for a living

Probably 99 % of the athletes in the Southern Tier will never make beyond High School sports. Some will play college.

Most of us end up with steady jobs and enjoy watching our children enjoy thier moments of fame in High School sports.

Your right no one cares about CV or any high school or even you except their relatives and friends. Maybe your relatives don't care about you thats why you have to trash high school kids enjoying their high school years. Kids should be proud of their school and their accomplishments. Go CV, UE, SV ME and all other high schools

Guest Map Quest

Hey - Look at a map = Thoses hamlets and Village you listed are not a part of Binghamton. We do not pay city taxes or utlities. Were you live does not make you a better athlete. Does it matter to you if a kid brags about himself. Whether Stinson is average or superior I still have to get up the next morning and go to work. Let him enjoy. You really need a life

Guest Map Quest

Hey - Look at a map = Thoses hamlets and Village you listed are not a part of Binghamton. We do not pay city taxes or utlities. Were you live does not make you a better athlete. Does it matter to you if a kid brags about himself. Whether Stinson is average or superior I still have to get up the next morning and go to work. Let him enjoy. You really need a life

Guest big dog

CV is the best team in stac. They have a core of returning players from last year and they are loaded. They will win Stac, go deep in states, def have the team to win states. Stinson is a great player as all their starters. Great team and great U-E grad coach.

Guest Guest

CV is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Guest CV #1 in the state

CV defeated Windsor today 6-2 at CV. Another outstanding job by the CV pitching staff, this time it was Brian Eggleston. With that win they erase any doubt as to whether or not they're the team to beat.

Guest CV4life

CV did an awesome job producing runs in the middle of the game against a good team. Windsor's Olbrys only gave up 3 hits against CV's lineup which wasn’t too bad. But the bottom line is CV still put up 6 runs against the best pitchers they will probably face this season. Also, Brain made Windsor's lineup look clueless with a nasty fastball, curveball combination. Windsor- BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!

Guest Guest
CV did an awesome job producing runs in the middle of the game against a good team. Windsor's Olbrys only gave up 3 hits against CV's lineup which wasn’t too bad. But the bottom line is CV still put up 6 runs against the best pitchers they will probably face this season. Also, Brain made Windsor's lineup look clueless with a nasty fastball, curveball combination. Windsor- BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!
CV may be having a great season this year....but it is BYE... BYE...BABY after this year....they will be crap next year and from there on out....there are many stac teams just waiting in the wings to beat the pants off them....and they will....definitely......

Guest Guest
CV may be having a great season this year....but it is BYE... BYE...BABY after this year....they will be crap next year and from there on out....there are many stac teams just waiting in the wings to beat the pants off them....and they will....definitely......

What does it matter about next year? Worry about next year after the season, you can then brag of how good your team played or how great they will be next year. Why take away credit where credit is due. It's pretty hard to have an amazing year after the amazing year before. Be easy.

Guest Baseball Fan

Let's get through this year first ... but you couldn't be farther from the truth. The CV JV teams the past few years have also been at the top of the heap and they are again doing well this year. But let's worry about that later. One bad game at the wrong time means the end of the line. There are alot of good teams out there - - one game at a time.

Archived