Chenango Valley Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest amazed

Now I know it's early, and none of this means anything come playoff time. Not to mention it won't matter if they don't make it, but seriously, read the article on pressconnects and check out some of those numbers. Absolutely astounding. I'm not sure I've ever seen domination like that before. Here's a link.

http://pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...RTS05/804250337

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparent

CV has an outstanding team and should breeze throuhg section but it only yakes a stud pitcher and a couple of errors on defense to lose a close game at states. Arms should be fresh as Tiddick has rested his best very well so far. Good luck to them and ME as they have a deep enough team to win the section and compete in states, Vestal is a one pitcher team who has struggled at times. I look for CV and ME to compete for state titles for section 4. Cv has the edge this year but NE is al almost soph and juniors at key spots where CV does lose a lot for next year

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

CV keeps winning, they keep getting articles, that's how it should be. CV won't get spanked by lansing either, probably quite the opposite,don't worry, you'll see

@

Guest Guest

Cv thinks they are so good.. they are.. but idk about them SPANKING lansing... Lansing is very well coached and the hands down the best defensive team around

Guest Guest

Here we go again - - all of you are assuming it's CV and Lansing.

The fact is, either of these teams can be beat if they don't have a good day. CV so far, has been able to overcome a couple of bad games and still win. Lansing has lost to Waverly and T'Burg. There is no guarantee either will make it to the finals.

You can talk all you want, but the team that wins moves on at this stage.

Guest Guest

Thank you... finally someone here has some brains... Any team can run into a stud pitcher and have trouble...Kuzma from waverly along with a few others can knock off a top team early in this tournament. A team could alsso just have a bad day defensively. Anything can happen once Section 4 playoffs start.

Guest Guest
Thank you... finally someone here has some brains... Any team can run into a stud pitcher and have trouble...Kuzma from waverly along with a few others can knock off a top team early in this tournament. A team could alsso just have a bad day defensively. Anything can happen once Section 4 playoffs start.

That CV-Lansing championship game will be one hell of a team. The Waverly and Windsor boys should come check it out.

Guest Guest
That CV-Lansing championship game will be one hell of a team. The Waverly and Windsor boys should come check it out.

I just hope to God that you are not one of the players.

@

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Here we go again - - all of you are assuming it's CV and Lansing.

The fact is, either of these teams can be beat if they don't have a good day. CV so far, has been able to overcome a couple of bad games and still win. Lansing has lost to Waverly and T'Burg. There is no guarantee either will make it to the finals.

You can talk all you want, but the team that wins moves on at this stage.

Absolutely, but one loss or one bad game doesn't erase the success that any team had during the season. Too many people want to discredit a team once it loses. Anything can happen in any given game, but previous wins are still wins. CV is a solid team both defensively with their great pitching, but also offensively with a stacked line up.

Good luck to all the teams in sectionals, but I am a CV fan so go WARRIORS!

Guest Guest

I agree - my point was don't automatically assume who makes it and who doesn't. There is no reason CV can't make a run, but when they come across a good pitcher and start pressing a bit, you can see what happens. Good luck to all the teams.

Archived