Where is everyone?

Guest Sellncars

Guest country girl2

I think we might have been a little too rowdy last night, did you get to read all of the other post from last night?

Hey, do you think you can get Sleepless to join us for a night out when J&W come in town in June? Do you think that BTK would go? I am working on dlinc and Captian Obvious too.

Rowdy=the understatement of the year!!!!!

Guest Sellncars
I think we might have been a little too rowdy last night, did you get to read all of the other post from last night?

Hey, do you think you can get Sleepless to join us for a night out when J&W come in town in June? Do you think that BTK would go? I am working on dlinc and Captian Obvious too.

It's possible.

I'll gladly join you all, but I don't want Barney breathing on me, he reminds me of my Aunt Lois. Too much tongue when he talks...it makes me dizzy!

Guest Sellncars
I'll gladly join you all, but I don't want Barney breathing on me, he reminds me of my Aunt Lois. Too much tongue when he talks...it makes me dizzy!

I'll bring Reddi with me then, he can hang all over you and DELETED when they fall.

Guest country girl2

Hey, who said that?? We tried to behave, we carefully chose our wording on things and then once we were done, I went and edited some of my posts. I tried. :(

Keep it cleaner tonight

Guest Sellncars
Hey, who said that?? We tried to behave, we carefully chose our wording on things and then once we were done, I went and edited some of my posts. I tried. :(

Keep it cleaner tonight

lol

Guest country girl2

COOL

Guest country girl2

I think that is cool that you will come and hang out with us Sleepless.........JT and Neil are very much like Barney.....they will have to tell you some of their stories.......like the night downtown when Barney decided that he was going to choke some guy because he kept telling Barney that he was not "The king of downtown".

Guest country girl2

Keep it cleaner tonight

We will do our best.........who is this Holly??

Yes, otherwise known as a "First Class Bitch"

Guest country girl2
i thought she was but when i checked it was bigger than mine ohhohhhhhhhhhhhhh

JT, how many times do I have to tell you that men are not supposed to have *******?

That word is okay.

Archived