Where is everyone?

Guest Sellncars

Guest Sellncars
We will do our best.........who is this Holly??

A moderator.....Ok kids i can't see anymore, I need alot of beauty rest. I'll be on tomorrow night....

Guest country girl2
We will do our best.........who is this Holly??

Yes, otherwise known as a "First Class Bitch"

Well, I certainly cant speak for everybody, but I will try to do my best....I didnt think that "I" did too bad last night?

Guest country girl2

He is in the living room eating and yelling at me to get off the computer because he has to be at work at 6:00 am. I guess I better go, see you all tomorrow?

Guest Reddi Killowatt
:lol: The poor guy, he isnt even here to defend himself.

It's all because on one night I went out and played pool, and SIH could not keep his balls on the table, and they kept flying off. And I had to catch them so he didn't kill the other 2 people playing at the table in front of us. It's ok country girl, I gave up on defending myself, 'cause I have time and time again, but I keep getting called either a DELETED or a DELETED, but it's ok.

Guest country girl2
It's all because on one night I went out and played pool, and SIH could not keep his balls on the table, and they kept flying off. And I had to catch them so he didn't kill the other 2 people playing at the table in front of us. It's ok country girl, I gave up on defending myself, 'cause I have time and time again, but I keep getting called either a DELETED or a DELETED, but it's ok.

Are you going to come and hang out with us when JT comes in town......maybe we better not go play pool though......Sleepless might hurt somebody. :lol:

Guest country girl2
I dunno, maybe. When's he supposed to be in town?

Some time in June, he has not given a definite date yet......will let you know when we find out.

@

Archived