Bing4126 ran away!!!!

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you notice how Bing4126 was in here posting his crap but then ran away when I logged on and startting calling him out!

Funny how none of these guys who had a few days notice would not meet face to face with us...

What a pathetic lot of cowards and liars.

I find no need to run from you or anybody for that matter . If your calling me out . Bring it Eddie . Were do we start ?

Any place you would like you're the one hiding....coward.

Why are you logging on and off? Ar you posting as guest and coming back?

You name it and I'll be there . Make sure it's after Monday Ed , I'm out of town working till then . I've been waiting for you to stick your foot in your mouth . What are you going to do , beat me up :lol:

I won't bother showing up anywhere until you give us your name.

I won't waste my time. You know you will never show, just like Integral Relaity said he be there last night but of course never went.

I'm easy to find. We will have another meeting in City Chambers very soon come to that.

I'll be at my office on Broad Street Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday drop on by.

Do you have anything to add on the water issue or do you just want to post crap about me?

I won't bother showing up anywhere until you give us your name.

I won't waste my time. You know you will never show, just like Integral Relaity said he be there last night but of course never went.

I'm easy to find. We will have another meeting in City Chmabers very soon come to that.

I'll be at my office on Broad street Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday drop on by.

Do you have anything to add on the water issue or do you just want to post crap about me?

Well , I 'm not happy with the water rates at all , and I can't wait till Ryan's term ends . The 42% percent increase is totally out of control , much like all of his decisions .

You see Ed , I share some of the same views as you . But , I'd rather have you call me an idiot , loser , stupid or something that pertains to my posts . When you call me a coward and invite me to your office , I have a problem with that .

Just because I won't post my real name here doesn't mean I'm a coward . It may mean , I'm just a step ahead of you , or right behind you . I will surprise you with a meeting soon . That's a promise !!!!

Whatever.

The increase, BTW, the total increase attributable to Matthew T. Ryan's administration is from $1.65 to $2.99 per 100 cubic ft. or 81%

Eighty-one percent by August 2009 unless something is done. Not 30%, Not 43%, 81%.

I did notice the rates of other cities you posted Ed . Thanks for doing so , very concrete evidence of what is happening to the city I live in . Good job Ed !!!

Can you find some facts about me being a coward ?

@

I did notice the rates of other cities you posted Ed . Thanks for doing so , very concrete evidence of what is happening to the city I live in . Good job Ed !!!

Can you find some facts about me being a coward ?

@

So you are on the same page as we are. Then stop making a big deal over a head count and show up at city conncil chambers when the time comes and join us. We don't need this kind of bickering when we all have a common goal.

Guest Guest
Did you notice how Bing4126 was in here posting his crap but then ran away when I logged on and startting calling him out!

Funny how none of these guys who had a few days notice would not meet face to face with us...

What a pathetic lot of cowards and liars.

You're a pathetic coward and liar. what a bunch of yahoos at that so called meeting. What a joke!!!!

Guest Guest

I, too, am very disgusted with the increase in the water rates. I was very interested initially with attending last week's meeting. However, when it became clear Ed was going to be the main spokesperson, I reluctantly decided to not to go. I don't know anything about Ed except for what I have read of his posts. And this current thread is a perfect example of why I am leery of being associated with him in any way.

Guest Guest
I, too, am very disgusted with the increase in the water rates. I was very interested initially with attending last week's meeting. However, when it became clear Ed was going to be the main spokesperson, I reluctantly decided to not to go. I don't know anything about Ed except for what I have read of his posts. And this current thread is a perfect example of why I am leery of being associated with him in any way.

That is an opened minded, progressive frame of mind!!! (not).

You must be a liberal Ryan supporter and therefore part of the problem in Binghamton.

Guest Guest
I, too, am very disgusted with the increase in the water rates. I was very interested initially with attending last week's meeting. However, when it became clear Ed was going to be the main spokesperson, I reluctantly decided to not to go.

So you did nothing.

Now, there's a good plan!

Guest Guest

Bingo!!!

I agree!!!

@

Guest Guest

I fully agree. I was very very leary of attending an event where Ed was a principal. I've seen how he handles things and don't want to risk being associated with him in any way, shape or form. It's why I don't patronize the Goodwill Theater and stopped taking clothes to Bates Troy. I just cannot morally support that sort of poinsonous politics. We've got enough problems without sinking to that level.

Guest Guest
I've seen how he (Ed) handles things and don't want to risk being associated with him in any way, shape or form.

Really?

Can you be specific?

What are you talking about?

What have you seen him handle?

Guest Guest
Really?

Can you be specific?

What are you talking about?

What have you seen him handle?

He was seen handling that amazing record breaking Naima Kradjian campaign in 2005.

You can also see him on this board questioning the mayor's anatomy, as well as challenging others to fistfights.

Guest Guest
So you did nothing.

Now, there's a good plan!

Not attending Ed's meeting does not equate with my doing nothing. I suppose if Ed had suggested we all pull our pants down in the middle of the street to protest the water increase, and had I declined to participate in that, you would accuse me of "doing nothing."

Thanks for confirming I made the right decision to stay away.

Guest Guest
Not attending Ed's meeting does not equate with my doing nothing. I suppose if Ed had suggested we all pull our pants down in the middle of the street to protest the water increase, and had I declined to participate in that, you would accuse me of "doing nothing."

Thanks for confirming I made the right decision to stay away.

ED SERVES NO PURPOSE. HE KNOWS NOTHING OTHER THAN HATRED FOR THE MAYOR. HAVING A PERSON LIKE THIS IS DETRIMENTAL AND DOES NOTHING TO PUSH YOUR AGENDA FORWARD. YOU WOULD BE BEST TO DISS-ASSOCIATE FROM HIM AS NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUSLY AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THAT MORON ON BOARD.

Guest Guest
Ed, why are you posting as a guest and responding to your own comments? Pathetic!

He's doing it because he is desperate to create the illusion that he is an important political player, with widespread support, when in fact he is nothing but the tool of the taxpayer rip-off artist Kradjians, who thirst for revenge after the embarrassment they suffered in the 2005 election. He is a hate-filled jerk and complete loser, who has no life outside this forum, and being against anything Matt Ryan is for.

@

Guest Guest
As most people know I did not run Naima's campaign.

I handled logistics and research, like telling her wifi was no longer a good idea as far back as 2005.

It figures someone would have to tell that dumb DELETED what would work and what won't.

good job ed.

if you don't mind...please explain the logistics and research part...thnx.

Your tactic of starting this topic seemed to back fire on you Eddie . I see that , I'm not the only one who dislikes the way you roll. You seem deaf when people are telling you to lighten up . Why ?

Please bing4126 tell us how to "lighten up" on an administration that ruthlessly raises taxes, fees, surcharges and whatever in a former city of 80,000, now just a village of 45,000? Do you know people have left their properties for taxes and moved out of the area because of this madness? Do you know government is the number 1 employer here with a population that can no longer afford it? You should do some research before making irrational, idiotic statements!

@

Archived