Bing4126 ran away!!!!

Ed Arzouian

Guest Guest
Ten years of being a bouncer in downtown Montreal. Every other night somebody was threatening to kill me.

I'm still here.

but you is old and fat now

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Actually, at the time, you were bouncing on and off this site as a user and now we know why, because there is more than one of you sharing the same username and password. Or are you commuting for the East Side of Binghamton and PA?

Can you explained why you gave two different versions of the same event yesterday?

So after criticizing people for posting anonymously, here we have yet another example of Ed posting anonymously.

Guest Guest
Ten years of being a bouncer in downtown Montreal. Every other night somebody was threatening to kill me.

I'm still here.

So I guess you were not well liked, respected nor accepted in Montreal any more than you are in Binghamton, huh. man that must suck.

Guest Guest

Here I am....trying to teach my 11yr old that the garbage the kids pull at school is not worth getting upset about & to go talk to the only kid that matters to them to clear things up. I guess I'll have to add in my lesson...after reading all the comments by the "adults" in this thread...that people will always be idiots no matter what & to make sure my kid is the bigger and more mature person. Good luck Fellas.

@

Archived