Bing4126 ran away!!!!

Ed Arzouian

Did you notice how Bing4126 was in here posting his crap but then ran away when I logged on and startting calling him out!

Funny how none of these guys who had a few days notice would not meet face to face with us...

What a pathetic lot of cowards and liars.

Ed started this thread on April 18th , at 10:39 , claiming I ran away .

I replied 3 minutes later at 10:42 ...

So , I didn't run far .... Did I Ed ?

The man has serious ego issues and feels important in his claims that people are running from him ..

The same claim he's now making against Ryan ............ ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Did you notice how Bing4126 was in here posting his crap but then ran away when I logged on and startting calling him out!

Funny how none of these guys who had a few days notice would not meet face to face with us...

What a pathetic lot of cowards and liars.

well if anyone knows about being a pathetic liar, you certainly would.

Guest Guest
I, too, am very disgusted with the increase in the water rates. I was very interested initially with attending last week's meeting. However, when it became clear Ed was going to be the main spokesperson, I reluctantly decided to not to go. I don't know anything about Ed except for what I have read of his posts. And this current thread is a perfect example of why I am leery of being associated with him in any way.

You are a smart person to dissassociate yourself from Mr. Ed, AKA "spin Dr.".

Guest Guest
As most people know I did not run Naima's campaign.

I handled logistics and research, like telling her wifi was no longer a good idea as far back as 2005.

Yes, and you have done your best to help the project fail as well. There's a word for people like you.

The man has serious ego issues and feels important in his claims that people are running from him ..

The same claim he's now making against Ryan ............

To be very honest, these threads are turning into those type of threads that will only get someone removed. Antagonistic threads will not be tolerated. You have his number, be a man and fight with him face to face.

He was seen handling that amazing record breaking Naima Kradjian campaign in 2005.

You can also see him on this board questioning the mayor's anatomy, as well as challenging others to fistfights.

Where DELETED? Show us creep!!!!

Guest Guest
To be very honest, these threads are turning into those type of threads that will only get someone removed. Antagonistic threads will not be tolerated. You have his number, be a man and fight with him face to face.

I did call him and I am a man . I asked him to meet me someplace other than his office . That way , if I break his nose I won't get arrested ... He hung up on me ..

Is it ok that he started this thread ? It seems to be directed at me and antagonistic in nature ..

I'm making a point that Ed seems to get charged up , when he claims someone is running from him ..

I've never ran from a person calling me a coward and never will ....

Truce is off Bing4126. Your rantings are the same as those of city hall! You are a major part of the problem!! :wacko:

PS If you become violent, you will run into a freight train, creep!!!!

Truce is off Bing4126. Your rantings are the same as those of city hall! You are a major part of the problem!! :wacko:

PS If you become violent, you will run into a freight train, creep!!!!

I think you've been watching to much Superman ;)

There's no need to become violent .. As there is no need to be obsessed over a Mayor ...

Guest Guest

Actually, at the time, you were bouncing on and off this site as a user and now we know why, because there is more than one of you sharing the same username and password. Or are you commuting for the East Side of Binghamton and PA?

Can you explained why you gave two different versions of the same event yesterday?

So am I, coward, so am I.

My name is posted right here.

Who are you, you worm?

Post your supposed video from yesterday I'd loved to se it. Do you knwo how to post an attachment or link to anything?.

Tell us how one person posted two different versions of the same event?

Call to meet me in five minutes if you are in Binghamton....

ZERO CREDIIBILITY, FELLA. YOU ARE ARE FINISHED.

CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE.

YOU ARE THE SAME PATHETIC TYPE OF LOSING COWARD AS INTEGRAL REALITY.

So am I, coward, so am I.

My name is posted right here.

Who are you, you worm?

Post your supposed video from yesterday I'd loved to se it. Do you knwo how to post an attachment or link to anything?.

Tell us how one person posted two different versions of the same event?

Call to meet me in five minutes if you are in Binghamton....

ZERO CREDIIBILITY, FELLA. YOU ARE ARE FINISHED.

CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE.

YOU ARE THE SAME PATHETIC TYPE OF LOSING COWARD AS INTEGRAL REALITY.

:lol::lol::lol:

Was that you who said you'd put me out of my misery ?

I wish someone would and could .. Many have tried and many have failed ... ;)

I think you've been watching to much Superman ;)

There's no need to become violent .. As there is no need to be obsessed over a Mayor ...

The correct word is not "obsessed". Being concerned with possible corruption at city hall is not obsession and you know it isn't!! Although if you are concerned Ed is on to something that will affect your political longevity and personnal gain, then it is understandable you would bash the messenger and call him obsessed. Thus, you are part of the problem!!! :wacko:

Guest Guest
Looks like Bing4126, one of them, at least, must have fallen into the river....

You are lucky if this guy is John Dilizio you are going to get your butt handed to you. He might not come back on now.

Guest Guest
I guess he will be easy to identify won't he....

He is a crazy guy. I won't want him to swing on me. iF you fight him you will be esay to identify because your face will be in pieces

Archived