Mayor Ryan I acceot your invitation

Ed Arzouian

I've got your picture on my wall.

I dream about you when I sleep.

I go out of my way, everyday, just hoping that

I'll catch you walking down your street.

I know just where you went to school.

I know the names of all your friends.

Oh God I've got it bad again,

An o-b-s-e-s-s-i-o-n.

I know your middle name.

I've got a lock of your hair.

I'm just a little bit insane,

Cause I think I see you everywhere.

My friends, they just don't understand.

They cannot see my point of view.

They say it's gotten out of hand,

That I'm obsessed with you.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

An o-b-s-e-s-s-i-o-n.

I know your middle name.

it is unfortunate, but it seems that everybody is obsessed with the mayor!!! what else is new.

Guest Guest

An o-b-s-e-s-s-i-o-n.

I know your middle name.

did you not write a play (or a scene from a play) about our freind ed? We know each other.

Dear Mayor Ryan,

It has been a week since I accepted your invitation but you have yet to notifiy me of a time. I'm sure this is just an oversight because we both know how open your door is and how accessible you are to people.

Please call or email me to do so.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ed not allowed

At the Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide today, Sunday, April 27, I was polite and courteous, given the setting that was what was called for. I approached Mayor Matthew T. Ryan and said "I have not had a response for your invation to meet?"

He did not say a word, he ran away like a litle girl who had seen the big bad wolf. I'm not sure but he may have wet himself.

The Mayor of Binghamton is a physical, moral and intellectual coward. That is why he beats on women and hides behind Tarik Abdelazim and A&W Block. That is why he will not address a direct question from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Matthew T. Ryan, will you meet publicly and discuss how you are destroying what is left of this community??? Will you meet face-to-face with someone who will call you on your lies?

Or will you run away again?

At the Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide today, Sunday, April 27, I was polite and courteous, given the setting that was what was called for. I approached Mayor Matthew T. Ryan and said "I have not had a response for your invation to meet?"

comment --- It was a Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide , not a day to discuss politics and feed your ego Ed . We know of your dislike for the Mayor , both politically and personally . However , you allowed your obsession to remove your mind from the setting , for a brief moment . Just long enough , to slap Mayor Ryan down for respecting the Armenian people and showing up .

He did not say a word, he ran away like a litle girl who had seen the big bad wolf. I'm not sure but he may have wet himself.

comment --- This may of been the best decision he's made since becoming Mayor . What did you expect him to do ?

The last thing I'd expect , would be for him to stand there and talk politics ( or argue with you ) . He displayed more honor to the Armenian folks than you , by walking away .

The Mayor of Binghamton is a physical, moral and intellectual coward. That is why he beats on women and hides behind Tarik Abdelazim and A&W Block. That is why he will not address a direct question from someone who knows what they are talking about.

comment --- You are entitled to your opinion Ed ... However , if you learned to use constructive criticism , as oppose to constantly assassinating every move the Mayor makes , he may sit down and talk with you .

Matthew T. Ryan, will you meet publicly and discuss how you are destroying what is left of this community??? Will you meet face-to-face with someone who will call you on your lies?

comment --- This sounds more like an invitation to a sword fight , as opposed to a meeting in an attempt to better the city . Again , very irrational approach on your behalf Ed , nothing professional about it .

I strongly suggest you walk directly into the Mayor's office and calmly ask to speak to him . This may be more effective than , calling him names , talking to yourself here and sending him messages from BC VOICE . I personally used this method myself and it worked .. If I thought you'd behave yourself , I'd go with you Ed .

So , put your personal hatred on the back burner , stop being a coward yourself , act professionally , brush your teeth and walk into city hall . You can make it happen , I got confidence in you Ed .

The Mayor should take anything you say seriously , because you do have an insight to the city's problems . ( don't let that swell you head up and feed that ego )

comment --- See the above ..................

Guest Guest

Ryan will never see me in his office.

He was standing right in front of me with plenty of time to talk and ran away. He bolted like a little girl scared by the boogey man..

Matthew T. Ryan is a moral, physical and intellectual coward.

He was standing right in front of me with plenty of time to talk and ran away. He bolted like a little girl scared by the boogey man..

That's what a normal person would do :o

Guest Guest

Seek help ed - for the love of God - please seek help before it is too late.

Guest Guest

Very polite and courteous.

Guest Guest
Ed get put in his place with style

Ed, I never thought you would go so far as to make the commemoration of the Armenian genocide about your sour grapes! "ran away like a little girl?" really? and then you say you don't lie! I bet I can ask people who attended if they saw the Mayor running away scared from you, they'll say no. You probably got ignored because of how inappropriate you are. It's so childish the way that you call the Mayor a coward in hopes that he'll react to your comments just to "prove you wrong". What did you expect to get from attending this event? a debate? that "celebrity" boxing match you've been wanting so bad? a spitting contest? Ha ha ha!

That's only your interpetation. :blink:

Give it up bing4126 your just a Ryan hackster. ;):huh:

What the heck is a hackster ? It's not in the dictionary ....

Ed , I asked for your phone number so I could confront you about your most resent lie .

I , attended yesterday and never witnessed you go near Matt Ryan as he left . I watched as Matt ( in a brown suit ) left with a younger woman and younger man . He walked over the bridge very slowly towards downtown . I was directly behind him , and he wasn't in a hurry to get away from you .

Your busted Ed !!! If you check my posts from yesterday , I stated I'd be there .

Guest Guest

Ed , I asked for your phone number so I could confront you about your most resent lie .

I , attended yesterday and never witnessed you go near Matt Ryan as he left . I watched as Matt ( in a brown suit ) left with a younger woman and younger man . He walked over the bridge very slowly towards downtown . I was directly behind him , and he wasn't in a hurry to get away from you .

Your busted Ed !!! If you check my posts from yesterday , I stated I'd be there .

Bing4126, I am not busted at all. If you were there you would have seen me (black jacket, brown pants, black and brown tie) a minute or two immediately after the event ended in the back corner of the tent towards the bridge.

Ryan was in the back of tent along the flood wall in the middle talking to Marianne Morris and A&W Block. They arrived and left with him. As Ryan left them and was walking around the tent towards the front I stepped forward and was standing right beside him. I said I was waiting for a reply to his invitation and he looked away, without saying a word and bolted toward the front of tent. He did not go over the bridge immediately. He spoke with a few other people.,

You want my phone to call me, here it is 607-343-1859 ( I get unlimited fre incomng calls...)

PS I have no idea what a hackster is, I didn't post it.

Guest Guest

Bing4126, are you two different people using the same username???

You directly contradict yourself in these two quotes below. First, you say the Mayor was right to walk away from me. In another thread you claimed I never approached him in the first place, which I did.

Did you forget your earlier version? Are two people using the same name?

How can you tell two different stories about the same event!!!

You're the one that is busted Bing4126!!!! How many of you are there?????

comment --- It was a Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide , not a day to discuss politics and feed your ego Ed . We know of your dislike for the Mayor , both politically and personally . However , you allowed your obsession to remove your mind from the setting , for a brief moment . Just long enough , to slap Mayor Ryan down for respecting the Armenian people and showing up .

comment --- This may of been the best decision he's made since becoming Mayor . What did you expect him to do ?

The last thing I'd expect , would be for him to stand there and talk politics ( or argue with you ) . He displayed more honor to the Armenian folks than you , by walking away .

comment --- You are entitled to your opinion Ed ... However , if you learned to use constructive criticism , as oppose to constantly assassinating every move the Mayor makes , he may sit down and talk with you .

comment --- This sounds more like an invitation to a sword fight , as opposed to a meeting in an attempt to better the city . Again , very irrational approach on your behalf Ed , nothing professional about it .

I strongly suggest you walk directly into the Mayor's office and calmly ask to speak to him . This may be more effective than , calling him names , talking to yourself here and sending him messages from BC VOICE . I personally used this method myself and it worked .. If I thought you'd behave yourself , I'd go with you Ed .

So , put your personal hatred on the back burner , stop being a coward yourself , act professionally , brush your teeth and walk into city hall . You can make it happen , I got confidence in you Ed .

The Mayor should take anything you say seriously , because you do have an insight to the city's problems . ( don't let that swell you head up and feed that ego )

comment --- See the above ..................

Mayor Matthew T. Ryan remains a liar, hypocrite, and moral, physical and intellectual coward.

Guest Guest

I've got to get the footage of hypocrite Ryan tellng us how approachable he is but when you try to talk to him he runs away like a scared little girl...

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:17 PM

To: 'mayor@cityofbinghamton.com'

Cc: 'light@wbngtv.com'; 'cstovall@pressconnects.com'; 'froessne@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'catlin@wbngtv.com'; 'moss@wbngtv.com'; 'newstips@news10now.com'; 'jimehmke@clearchannel.com'; 'info@news10now.com'; 'comments@news10now.com'; 'fox40@wicz.com'; 'newsdirector@wicz.com'; 'lizahaines@clearchannel.com'; 'actionnews@wbngtv.com'; 'dschneider@pressconnects.com'

Subject: I accept your invitation, please schedule a time

Dear Mayor Matthew T. Ryan,

I saw your comment tonight to Jessica Light of WBNG that your administration was open as is your door. You stated people are welcome to meet with you.

I gladly accept your invitation and I will meet with you at your earliest convenience.

Please let me know when you are available. I will be there. I have numerous questions and look forward to your answers. I hope you will attend the town hall meeting we have requested to hold in the City Chambers.

You may reply to me personally or post your response on BCVOICE where you will find this letter

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ed not allowed

cc. BCVOICE.com

Guest Gabby Hayes

Ryan must of had lessons from Bucci he allways ran away too if he was alone! If you ask me they are both taxpayer grubbing cowards!

The city is in the worst condition it ever was, Its dirty , drug ladden, full of DSS scumbags and you can see it anytime of the day or night,

Especially at night like bedbugs that only come out at night.

If its possible to find a true leader around here that dosent only think about what he can mass up in his bank account maybe we can turn the city around but it will be a huge endevour one of which may not be able to be undertaken. Just like a ghost town in the old west when the gold runs out the town is deserted.

He is a lawyer, isn't he?

Archived