Mayor Ryan I acceot your invitation

Ed Arzouian

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:17 PM

To: 'mayor@cityofbinghamton.com'

Cc: 'light@wbngtv.com'; 'cstovall@pressconnects.com'; 'froessne@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'catlin@wbngtv.com'; 'moss@wbngtv.com'; 'newstips@news10now.com'; 'jimehmke@clearchannel.com'; 'info@news10now.com'; 'comments@news10now.com'; 'fox40@wicz.com'; 'newsdirector@wicz.com'; 'lizahaines@clearchannel.com'; 'actionnews@wbngtv.com'; 'dschneider@pressconnects.com'

Subject: I accept your invitation, please schedule a time

Dear Mayor Matthew T. Ryan,

I saw your comment tonight to Jessica Light of WBNG that your administration was open as is your door. You stated people are welcome to meet with you.

I gladly accept your invitation and I will meet with you at your earliest convenience.

Please let me know when you are available. I will be there. I have numerous questions and look forward to your answers. I hope you will attend the town hall meeting we have requested to hold in the City Chambers.

You may reply to me personally or post your response on BCVOICE where you will find this letter

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ed not allowed

cc. BCVOICE.com

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS HE IS SMART...YOU SURE ARE PRETTY STUPID!!

JUST LOOK AT THE STUPID LETTER:

DEAR MAYOR...I SAW YOU ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT....DUH....PLEAE READ MY LETTER ON BCVOICE..DUH..PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOUR AVAILABLE...DUH..

YOU HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH PROFESSIONALISM AS A TREE STUMP!!

YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS OWNER, YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT, YOU ARE JUST A CLOWN WHO HAS IT OUT FOR THE MAYOR!!

NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY, NO ONE LIKES YOU.

WHY DO YOU USE BCVOICE?? NOBODY BUT WORTHLESS MORONS READ THIS STUFF(EXCEPT ME)

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR DOING!!

Guest Guest

Everyone who has had any dealing with City Hall knows that Ryan and his adminstration are anything but open, transparent and approachable.

He never returns phone calls.

He does not meet with people except his groupies.

His inaction and uinresponsiveness has cost local business owners thousands upon thousands of dollars in delays and difficulties awaiting answers from this Mayor and his staff.

For him to sit there and lie to news viewers is typical.

Now he has been called on his lie. He extended invitations to meet with him. We'll see if he honors them.

Guest Guest

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:17 PM

To: 'mayor@cityofbinghamton.com'

Cc: 'light@wbngtv.com'; 'cstovall@pressconnects.com'; 'froessne@binghamt.gannett.com'; 'catlin@wbngtv.com'; 'moss@wbngtv.com'; 'newstips@news10now.com'; 'jimehmke@clearchannel.com'; 'info@news10now.com'; 'comments@news10now.com'; 'fox40@wicz.com'; 'newsdirector@wicz.com'; 'lizahaines@clearchannel.com'; 'actionnews@wbngtv.com'; 'dschneider@pressconnects.com'

Subject: I accept your invitation, please schedule a time

Dear Mayor Matthew T. Ryan,

I saw your comment tonight to Jessica Light of WBNG that your administration was open as is your door. You stated people are welcome to meet with you.

I gladly accept your invitation and I will meet with you at your earliest convenience.

Please let me know when you are available. I will be there. I have numerous questions and look forward to your answers. I hope you will attend the town hall meeting we have requested to hold in the City Chambers.

You may reply to me personally or post your response on BCVOICE where you will find this letter

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ed not allowed

cc. BCVOICE.com

EXCUSE ME ED I MAY SOUND STUPID BUT you never met with Ryan before you started all this crap? The 1st step should have been a face to face meeting and if that didn't produce what you wanted the next step was to have the community meeting.

Guest Guest
EXCUSE ME ED I MAY SOUND STUPID BUT you never met with Ryan before you started all this crap? The 1st step should have been a face to face meeting and if that didn't produce what you wanted the next step was to have the community meeting.

Actually, this is a good strategy. Ed received the input of many concerned taxpayers. Now he has a better background with which to formulate his questions.

I would not go in alone Ed. Make sure you take someone with you.

Guest Guest
Actually, this is a good strategy. Ed received the input of many concerned taxpayers. Now he has a better background with which to formulate his questions.

I would not go in alone Ed. Make sure you take someone with you.

WOW ..U PEOPLE ARE BEYOND STUPID....NO WONDER WE HAVE RYAN...NO WONDER OUR TAXES ARE OUT OF CONTROL..

"GOOD STRATEGY" ?? ARE YOU FOR REAL??

"INPUT OF CONCEARNED TAX PAYERS" WHAT INPUT?? EVERY ONE IS PO'D!!

"BETTER BACKGROUND TO FORMULATE QUESTIONS" ????

WHERE IN GODS GREEN EARTH DO YOU PULL THIS CRAP FROM????????????????????????

WERE IN WORSE TROUBLE THAN I 1ST THOUGHT...............................

Guest Guest
WOW ..U PEOPLE ARE BEYOND STUPID....NO WONDER WE HAVE RYAN...NO WONDER OUR TAXES ARE OUT OF CONTROL..

"GOOD STRATEGY" ?? ARE YOU FOR REAL??

"INPUT OF CONCEARNED TAX PAYERS" WHAT INPUT?? EVERY ONE IS PO'D!!

"BETTER BACKGROUND TO FORMULATE QUESTIONS" ????

WHERE IN GODS GREEN EARTH DO YOU PULL THIS CRAP FROM????????????????????????

WERE IN WORSE TROUBLE THAN I 1ST THOUGHT...............................

A stupid person is one who still types in capital letters. You must be employed by Ryan.

Guest Guest
Isn't it true that this Arzooian guy doesn't even live or work or own property in Binghamton?

No, that is not true.

but then you know that.

Guest Guest
No, that is not true.

but then you know that.

WHAT IS TRUE IS HE WORKS IN BING..THAT IS ALL.

AND I'LL USE CAPS ALL I WANT!!

I DO THIS BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND NEED THE BIG LETTERS.

I'M STILL LAUGHING ABOUT "GOOD STRATEGY" WOW....THAT IS MAD FUNNY SON...MAD FUNNY!!

@

Guest Guest

I'M STILL LAUGHING ABOUT "GOOD STRATEGY" WOW....THAT IS MAD FUNNY SON...MAD FUNNY!!

@

He works for the Kradjians, who are mad they got crushed and fully rejected in the 2005 election. Ed is the tool of their revenge.

@

No, you use all caps because:

dumb.jpg

it makes you feel more like a

apr03.jpg

Guest Guest

DEAR MAYOR...I SAW YOU ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT....DUH....PLEAE READ MY LETTER ON BCVOICE..DUH..PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOUR AVAILABLE...DUH..

YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS OWNER, YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT, YOU ARE JUST A CLOWN WHO HAS IT OUT FOR THE MAYOR!!

LETS SEE YOU ARE THE ONLY READER OF BC VOICE THAT IS NOT A WORTHLESS MORON? AND I AM G.W. BUSH

@

Who reads it to you, Rover? BCV makes you think. Which is apparently something you're not used to doing on a regular basis

@

Hey Twinkle Toes, City of Binghamton Corporate Council Ken Franks, doesn't live in Binghamton either.

Neither does Housing and Planning Director Jim Dessauer, not really, he commutes here basically.

Commuity Relations Director A&W Block graduated from a school outside of Broome County and lived in New york City. He has no ties or relationship to the commuity "relates" to. Apparently Mayor Mathew T. Ryan who claims to want to keep BU and BCC grad here hires his appointees from NYC, the same place he get his votes.

Guest Guest
Hey Twinkle Toes, City of Binghamton Corporate Council Ken Franks, doesn't live in Binghamton either.

Neither does Housing and Planning Director Jim Dessauer, not really, he commutes here basically.

Commuity Relations Director A&W Block graduated from a school outside of Broome County and lived in New york City. He has no ties or relationship to the commuity "relates" to. Apparently Mayor Mathew T. Ryan who claims to want to keep BU and BCC grad here hires his appointees from NYC, the same place he get his votes.

I think Ed needs serious help. He's not well.

Archived