Hs Hockey

Guest bpoi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! You serious?

That's a major upset!

CV came and played a very hard game against Vestal - good job guys. Good job in the shootout Marcus and shooters. See ya tomorrow CV.

I was just wondering if vestal is gonna three peat this year? oh wait, they're already out, hahahahaha, oh and nice articles in the paper, if i didn't know the scores to all of those games, i woulda thought vestal was undefeated, hahahahaha, good season guyshttp://bcvoice.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

http://bcvoice.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Haha 2 years ago, this JC team wouldnt make it past the 2nd round of playoffs... the league is watered down, but it was a good win. vestal shoulda been in it if they had a decent goalie, he is terrrible

Its not about Vestal (or is this Mr. Vieira writing again for the newspaper?).

JC won tonight by going undefeated in the playoffs. Congrats JC on a great season. Good Luck next year.

Great game and season, JC. What a team!!!! Can't wait til next year's season. I just love high school hockey. What a fan base JC has. We love you Stikes and all you other fanatics!!!!!!

Good game too CV. You played hard and gave us a run for our money.

Hockey Mom

GO JC HOCKEY!!!!! THEY ALL PLAY AS A TEAM 1st LINE THRU 3rd LINE, NO BIG STARS TO DEPEND ON JUST ANOTHER HERO EACH GAME!!!! KEEP UP THE TEAM WORK!!

This is how JC got there and this is how JC WON! WHAT A TEAM! You have the right to be PROUD!

lol i gave JC credit for the win, they played very good all year.. but it is true that the league is not as good as it used to be. im not trying to be mean, im just stating how it is... i mean even look at the crowd.. there were empty seats! i didnt attend last years finals but in 06 vestal/ue set a record for the building, it was over capacity. great season to all, hope next year is just as excitign!

That was the game on Sunday a few years ago. No doubt it would have been the same if JC didn't win last night. Congratulations JC TEAM

Well both games were capacity.. and I actually think it was the first game, but maybe wrong... there were not nearly as many fans there last night as then.... not that it matters at all, but its true haha

Well both games were capacity.. and I actually think it was the first game, but maybe wrong... there were not nearly as many fans there last night as then.... not that it matters at all, but its true haha

The ugly green monster rears it's ugly head(jealousy). Lots of JC Fans there!

Archived