My Cat is Lost In Endicott

Guest Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ghost Post
WE FOUND BUDWEISER TONIGHT!!!!!! SHE'S SAFE AND AT HOME WITH MYSELF AND MY GF. SHE WAS 2 HOUSES AWAY FROM OURS HIDING UNDER AN OLD CAMPER BEHIND SOMEONES HOUSE. WE INITIALLY SAW HER DOWN ON DELAWARE AND THEN MY GF CAME HOME FROM WORK AND DROVE DOWN TO MEET ME AND SAW THE CAT RUN INFRONT OF HER CAR AND STOPPED AND CALLED HER NAME AND BUD LOOKED AT HER AND RAN THROUGH OUR NEIGHBORS BACK YARD AND THEN INTO OURS AND SO ON. SO THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR HELPING US AND KEEPING AN EYE OUR FOR OUR PRECIOUS BABY BUD :)

I'm glad you found her! I understand how you feel about your cat. I feel that way about mine. I would be heart-broken to lose her.

Hooray for Bud!

@

Guest Guest
WE FOUND BUDWEISER TONIGHT!!!!!! SHE'S SAFE AND AT HOME WITH MYSELF AND MY GF. SHE WAS 2 HOUSES AWAY FROM OURS HIDING UNDER AN OLD CAMPER BEHIND SOMEONES HOUSE. WE INITIALLY SAW HER DOWN ON DELAWARE AND THEN MY GF CAME HOME FROM WORK AND DROVE DOWN TO MEET ME AND SAW THE CAT RUN INFRONT OF HER CAR AND STOPPED AND CALLED HER NAME AND BUD LOOKED AT HER AND RAN THROUGH OUR NEIGHBORS BACK YARD AND THEN INTO OURS AND SO ON. SO THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR HELPING US AND KEEPING AN EYE OUR FOR OUR PRECIOUS BABY BUD :)

No offense but that is exactly why I think cats are stupid. Per your own words your own cat looked at you and ran away. All that worrying and your cat ran off when you saw it. Bet if it gets out again, it'll do the same.

Guest Guest
No offense but that is exactly why I think cats are stupid. Per your own words your own cat looked at you and ran away. All that worrying and your cat ran off when you saw it. Bet if it gets out again, it'll do the same.

Well when a cat is cared for by people who do their best to protect it, and somehow it gets out and away, spends several days, nights out in the wild, they start to get a fear built up in them and a need for survival. It becomes scared of everything and there is nothing you can do about it. A cat is used to have it fed, and a warm dry place to sleep and all of a sudden its gone. If it were you, you'd do some heavy duty changing in a hurry to.

We used to be able to take ours out for a walk with a leash on, now, he just won't go out period. So we open windows, dowble screen them, and he is fine.

Glad to hear Bud Is Back

Archived