My Cat is Lost In Endicott

Guest Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

This happened to our cat last year. He just ran out the door one day and took off. Like your cat, he always stayed indoors and was not used to being outside on his own. We searched the neighborhood for hours and couldn't find him. We called his name, sprinkled food around our house and nothing worked. He was gone all night and well into the next day. My husband ended up propping our front door open and sat down in front of the computer. A few hours later our cat walked right through the door. He had been hiding somewhere and too afraid to come out. Try to leave your door open if you can. He may be attempting to come home, but is too afraid to come out. I am so sorry that this is happening to you. I know exactly what you are going through.

@

Guest Guest

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT...Our Budweiser has still not returned and we have not seen her since she ran from us yesturday, we have plastered her picture over many telephone poles this evening in search for her along the surrounding streets of our neighborhood extending up on to Watson Blvd. (thanks Debbers..)PLEASE again if anyone has seen her or are just walking the neighborhood on these lovely days that we have been having just keep an eye out for My Loving Cat Budweiser....A Large Female long haired Calico(Orange, black and white), that is friendly, declawed

I would concentrate on looking around your home. Look under your porch or in any other hiding place she may have found.

My cats go outdoors and they don't wander. My guess is that with a cat like yours, she wouldn't go far. Don't fret if you don't find her right away, she is probably really scared and may not come even if she hears your call.

On the off chance that she did wander, I'd call all of the local shelters, someone may have turned her in there.

Guest Guest

Another night starts to set without a trace of Budweiser anywheres to be found...We have placed posters with her picture all over the surrounding neighborhoods and well into Endwell near yum yum ice cream shop, so please if you are in the area and have a second to just look at the many posters that are about just to keep in eye out for my cat, Budweiser, she is a Female Long haired Calico that is declawed, and last seen in the area of North st and Delaware Ave. in Endicott...LARGE REWARD...

Guest Guest

Well there is still no sign of my cat Budweiser, but we were awoken by the doorbell at about 1030 last night by a passerby that informed us that the cat was just on the neighbors porch and as she appproached the cat she had ran so, by all means i hope that was our Bud and that she has the sense to know where her house is...She is a Large Female Calico Cat(orange, black, and white), that is friendly, declawed, and probly scared, if you may have any information on our lost cat Budweiser, please contact me at 743-3116, she was last seen in the area of North St and Delaware Ave in Endicott...Thank You

Guest Animal Lover

I definitely recommend putting out flyers with her picture. It helped me to find my dog a few years ago. I put them at the gas stations and grocery stores. A family had taken her in and was putting flyers out for a found dog and saw the pic of her on my flyer. If someone has taken her in (which is highly likely if they noticed she's declawed) that would be a way to find her again :) Hope you find her !

@

Guest Guest

Well someone was kind enough to infom me about a flyer that was placed on a pole next to my poster that someone may have found my cat and that i need to go there after they get out of work...I hope that it really is my cat and that shes safe.. :unsure:

Guest Guest

Well after all the excitement...I have no news on the wherabouts of Budweiser...The kind lady that had found a cat turns out that it is another cat that has ranaway or was left behind by previous tennets in the area. So at this time Im still in search for Bud, She is a Female Long Haired Calico (orange, black and white), that is declawed on all fours and is spayed, she was last seen in the area of North Street and Delaware Avenue in Endicott...So PLEASE if you are in the area keep in eye out in search of my BUD...Large Reward...

Guest Guest

You know...Neither of your selfless comments are needed and serve any purpose, keep anything that you may have to say that is pointless to yourself and relize that you may, if anyone cares about you, to be in need of something that is lost to you or someone that you know. I have lost my cat and she is something that i care about as a faithful companion and a family member, so please you can choose to help someone in need by just helping in any way including posting comments that arent so vulgur and disappointing to see that you dont care...just dont comment if you truly dont care

Budweiser is a Female Long haired Calico Cat that is Declawed and Spayed, last seen 4/20/08 in the area of North St and Delaware Ave in Endicott

Guest Guest

After searching into the wie hours last night after a report from a neighbor that he said that he had seen Budweiser, we still have not found our loving cat...Please if anyone has seen her or has any information on her where abouts please contact me at 743.3116....she was last seen in the area of North St and Delaware Ave in Endicott, on 04-20-08...Thanks Again

Guest Guest
2 Previous posts have been DELETED

Neither of you are funny.

I thought they were funny!!! You people need to lighten up!!!

@

Guest Guest

No, Budweiser hasn't returned home to us, and no signs of her have been made in the past day or so....I dont want to give up hope of finding her but im starting to realize that she isnt finding her way back to our new apartment, and may try to find her way back to Conklin, where she came from...It seems a long journey for a cat to travel based on scent or however they have used to get back to their previous homes...I dont know, i feel lost without her but, im thinking that she was an outdoor cat before in Conklin and to keep her trapped in our house with no sense of outdoor activity, seemed cruel to her, i just wanted to protect her. I hope that the family members that still reside in the house in Conklin will one day see her sitting on the porch, or clawing on the window wanting to come in, It was so cute how she would do that LOL....I miss her everyday, and think about her every moment that my minds wonders away from work...

My cat is Lost in Endicott..Budweiser, is a Female Long haired Calico(orange, black and white) Declawed and spayed, she was last seen in the area of North St. and Delaware Ave, at our home on April 20, 08 at about 2pm. Please if she is seen or have any information on her please contact me at 743-3116 Large Reward for her return Thank you, to all that have tried to help

I have 5 new kittens, born yesterday and they are beautiful .. one blonde (spoken for) 2 red heads (long hairs) a calico and looks like possibly a pure black one .. 6 weeks from now (if you so choose) you can have the pick ..

Not to put off your lose of Bud ... but in case .. just wanted to reach out.

No, Budweiser hasn't returned home to us, and no signs of her have been made in the past day or so....I dont want to give up hope of finding her but im starting to realize that she isnt finding her way back to our new apartment, and may try to find her way back to Conklin, where she came from...It seems a long journey for a cat to travel based on scent or however they have used to get back to their previous homes...I dont know, i feel lost without her but, im thinking that she was an outdoor cat before in Conklin and to keep her trapped in our house with no sense of outdoor activity, seemed cruel to her, i just wanted to protect her. I hope that the family members that still reside in the house in Conklin will one day see her sitting on the porch, or clawing on the window wanting to come in, It was so cute how she would do that LOL....I miss her everyday, and think about her every moment that my minds wonders away from work...

My cat is Lost in Endicott..Budweiser, is a Female Long haired Calico(orange, black and white) Declawed and spayed, she was last seen in the area of North St. and Delaware Ave, at our home on April 20, 08 at about 2pm. Please if she is seen or have any information on her please contact me at 743-3116 Large Reward for her return Thank you, to all that have tried to help

I'm sorry your cat hasn't returned home yet. I'll keep praying for her safe return to you!

@

Guest Guest
WE FOUND BUDWEISER TONIGHT!!!!!! SHE'S SAFE AND AT HOME WITH MYSELF AND MY GF. SHE WAS 2 HOUSES AWAY FROM OURS HIDING UNDER AN OLD CAMPER BEHIND SOMEONES HOUSE. WE INITIALLY SAW HER DOWN ON DELAWARE AND THEN MY GF CAME HOME FROM WORK AND DROVE DOWN TO MEET ME AND SAW THE CAT RUN INFRONT OF HER CAR AND STOPPED AND CALLED HER NAME AND BUD LOOKED AT HER AND RAN THROUGH OUR NEIGHBORS BACK YARD AND THEN INTO OURS AND SO ON. SO THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR HELPING US AND KEEPING AN EYE OUR FOR OUR PRECIOUS BABY BUD :)

Archived