My Cat is Lost In Endicott

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Today, April 20, 2008 I lost my cat who means the world to me, she freed herself from a harness in my back yard on North Street and was spooked and ran away...Please if anyone has seen Bud...Please notify me

She is a Large Calico Female Cat

Declawed on all fours

LARGE REWARD FOR HER SAFE RETURN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Felix

Should we ask every cat if they are the one...you could at least give us a description...black,calico,white? maybe yo do not know the colorAre you really only kidding with this post...?

Guest Guest

Still my cat is nowheres to be found...I'm not sure where she could be hiding, ive like to think that i have looked in every spot around the immediate area of the house, and with dark fast approaching i have a doubt that i will find her tonight...

PLEASE again if anyone has seen a Calico: Orange, Black, and spots of White Female long haired Cat, that is Declawed, In the area of North St, Endicott with Delaware Avenue being the closest street in which she could have turned on being that she was last seen in the yard of Delaware and North>>>Thank you to all!!!

Guest Benni Booboo

Don't give up. My cat got out once and she rarely ever meows. I sat on my porch all night and then around midnight I heard one meow, she was hiding under the porch. She finally came out around 3 am. I couldn't get to her. Hopefully it has just found a safe spot and will come out soon. Good luck.

@

I hope by now your cat came home but I will keep eye out for her since I work on North St. near that area but if someone does spot her could you please post a number we could call and let you know?Good luck in bringing her back home, I know how you feel being a cat lover of four brats myself and when the one got loose on us I walked the area for hours and finally found him hiding under our back steps.

Guest Guest

MY CAT IS STILL NOWHERES TO BE FOUND...I WALKED THE NEIGHBORHOOD TWICE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, AND BEFORE I HAD TO GO TO WORK...I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER RESOURCES TO USE, CAN THE DOG CATCHER BE A UTILITY THAT I CAN USE...I REALLY MISS MY BUD...PLEASE AGAIN IF ANYONE HAS SEEN A

CALICO (ORANGE, BLACK AND SPOTS OF WHITE) LONG HAIRED FEMALE CAT, THAT IS DECLAWED IN THE AREA OF DELAWARE AND NORTH STREETS IN ENDICOTT, PLEASE CONTACT ME @ 743-3116...HER NAME IS BUD, OR BUDWEISER

No sure if this will help but I live in endwell off of watson and a large calico was over there she is so very friendly and she has a brownish patch of fur over one of her eyes she may have came over the tracks if this is her I will pick her up and bring her in next time i see her

Guest Guest

I have not been able to find her as of yet but her facal features include: She has a large black patch covering her left cheek, white wiskers, and the bottom of her nose is half tan and half black...Thank You All in my time of need

Large Calico long haired Female Cat, Declawed last seen in the area of North Street and Delaware Avenue

Guest Guest

still nothing as of yet, but still looking...She doesnt know the area and shes an indoor cat that is what scares me the most...Large Reward for her safe return, ill give up just about anything to have her back....94 Ranger, Money , it doesnt matter at this point i just need my cat, Budweiser

Large Calico Female Declawed, last seen in the area of North st and Delaware Ave....PLEASE IF ANY INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS

still nothing as of yet, but still looking...She doesnt know the area and shes an indoor cat that is what scares me the most...Large Reward for her safe return, ill give up just about anything to have her back....94 Ranger, Money , it doesnt matter at this point i just need my cat, Budweiser

Large Calico Female Declawed, last seen in the area of North st and Delaware Ave....PLEASE IF ANY INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS

Two things....

First, sit out in the area that she ran from and just call her name ever 30 to 45 seconds. Do it in a way that you do when she knows shes going to get fed, maybe shake the box or what ever it is you do when feeding her. We play a game with our cat twice a day. He likes getting the "bubbles" she pouring fresh water in his bowl, so we always say ' smoke going to get the bubbles ' and he comes a running enven when he's down in the basement in the rec room.

Second, if that does not work, put a bowl of food out near where she was last seen.

If she is a total indoor cat like our 'smoke' is, she is most likely near by, but hiding so well that its going to take her getting very hungry or finding and getting her out of her hiding place.

Guest Guest

I just went home for lunch, and still no sign of Budweiser...I getting people in the neighborhood that have been keeping an eye out for my dear cat...Again is means the world to me and Im not able to find her as of yet but will keep looking

She is a Large Calico long hair(orange, black, and white spots), declawed and her name is Budweiser, or Bud, she was last seen in the area of North st and Delaware Avenue in Endicott...Large Reward for her safe return...

Guest Guest
I just went home for lunch, and still no sign of Budweiser...I getting people in the neighborhood that have been keeping an eye out for my dear cat...Again is means the world to me and Im not able to find her as of yet but will keep looking

She is a Large Calico long hair(orange, black, and white spots), declawed and her name is Budweiser, or Bud, she was last seen in the area of North st and Delaware Avenue in Endicott...Large Reward for her safe return...

Why would you leave a cat out in your backyard, in or out of a harness?

Cats should stay in the owners house.

Guest Guest

Still as of 330 this afternoon there is no sign of my lost cat, called T.O.U. Dog Control and they can be no help, is there no care for cats like there is for a dog in looking for a stray pet...Please if anyone has seen or think that they might have in the area of North St and Delaware Ave in Endicott, contact me at 743-3116...There is a large reward for her return, Again she is a Large Female Long Haired Calico Cat...Orange, black and white, spayed and declawed last seen in the Above metioned area

Guest Guest

No sure if this will help but I live in endwell off of watson and a large calico was over there she is so very friendly and she has a brownish patch of fur over one of her eyes she may have came over the tracks if this is her I will pick her up and bring her in next time i see her.......

Whoever wrote this in maybe that they see it, will you please list where on watson as i will be in that area later tonight to put up flyers with a picture of Bud...

Archived