I am a good cook

Guest Reddi Killowatt

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Is that right Reddi? I'm not supposed to go down the drain hole right? (with the snake?)

I'm going though a bottle of Draino a month!!!!

That's what a snake is for, is to stick down the hole to remove a clogged drain. How the heck did I go from cook to drain expert? :lol:

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Jack of all trades, master of none???

Kinda, I suppose. I installed a new kitchen faucet in my kitchen, and I had a heck of a lot more water pressure!

Guest country girl2
You're sweet. But really, my tub is a mess. I took the overflow plate off, but I still can't get the snake down.

No pervy remarks, thank you! ;)

Ok DB, what have you tried so far and what have you snaked? Did you remove the drain cover and checked to see if there is something plugging it?

I can't see how that could be removed. The snake will not go down the drain and everything that I have read said to go through the overflow, so the cover is off. My Dad stopped by this morning and said I have the wrong kind of snake so I'm going to rent one.

It clogs all the time and it has for a long time. I think that maybe when my guys were little some small toy went down the drain.

SIH. Put eggs in cold water and turn on high to boil. Come to a boil, take off heat, cover and let sit for 13 minutes. Run cold water over pot for several minutes to cool before peeling. If I know I'm doing hard boiled eggs, I buy them a week ahead, they peel better if they are on the "older" side.

And if you want the shell to come off the egg easy, make sure you put about a teaspoon of salt in the water also.

@

Is that right Reddi? I'm not supposed to go down the drain hole right? (with the snake?)

I'm going though a bottle of Draino a month!!!!

You may want to snake the vent stack. Sometimes some critters or debris will get clogged in there.

I can also tell you to make sure the snake is connected to the auger drum. there is a 75' snake someplace in the Village of JC that I lost down the roof vent at indian ridge when I worked there years back.. ooops....

@

Archived