I am a good cook

Guest Reddi Killowatt

Guest Reddi Killowatt

I am a good cook! I make great burger's on the grill, I make speedies that are awesome. I'mma good cook! (I gotta call my wife to ask how to boil water, but I sure can whip up a mean burger!!)

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Oh!!! Come on!!! I know the trick to opening a pickle jar, but I can't grill....therefore...you are needed :D

I am needed to grill for you?

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Hey no laughin here Im in the same boat, make a mean pot roast but screw up a bowl of oatmeal, instant no less :rolleyes:

Instant oatmeal is a piece of cake! Just take 2 packets of the instant stuff, put 'em in a bowl, put some water in, shove it in the microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds, stir, add some milk and sugar, and you're good to go!

Hey Reddi, you being the gourmet...when you're boiling eggs to make egg salad sandwiches, how long do the eggs have to float in the water before they're done. My mom and sister have different answers.
Is the answer Till the next comercial?

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Hey Reddi, you being the gourmet...when you're boiling eggs to make egg salad sandwiches, how long do the eggs have to float in the water before they're done. My mom and sister have different answers.

I see you didn't catch the point where I said I had to call my wife to ask her how to boil water...therefore I have no clue as to how long the eggs have to float before their done. However, I hear that www.google.com is a fantastic search engine on how to find answers to questions like that! Good Luck!

SIH. Put eggs in cold water and turn on high to boil. Come to a boil, take off heat, cover and let sit for 13 minutes. Run cold water over pot for several minutes to cool before peeling. If I know I'm doing hard boiled eggs, I buy them a week ahead, they peel better if they are on the "older" side.

Bring the eggs up to a good boil in a decent amount of (salted) water. Shut the burner off and after 20 minutes, they'll be perfect.

Guest Reddi Killowatt
You're sweet. But really, my tub is a mess. I took the overflow plate off, but I still can't get the snake down.

No pervy remarks, thank you! ;)

I'd dunno, I'd have to take a look at it.

SIH. Put eggs in cold water and turn on high to boil. Come to a boil, take off heat, cover and let sit for 13 minutes. Run cold water over pot for several minutes to cool before peeling. If I know I'm doing hard boiled eggs, I buy them a week ahead, they peel better if they are on the "older" side.

Thanks DB, you pretty much gave me the same advice my mom gave. You girls have a secret club somewhere, where you don't share with us boys. Is it a good idea to keep egg salad sandwiches on the dashboard of my van in the sun, until lunch?

Thanks DB, you pretty much gave me the same advice my mom gave. You girls have a secret club somewhere, where you don't share with us boys. Is it a good idea to keep egg salad sandwiches on the dashboard of my van in the sun, until lunch?

If you want to spent the next couple puking maybe!

No. Sleepless, keep them on the manifold.

Archived